PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Incorrect my man on drawing first blood. See first blood is attacking someone.

I did look into his past and looked at his experience level. Which proved everything I suspected AND even pointed out in my posts while he was gone. His experience level is not there especially thinking the 10x rule was where it should be at.

Let’s review again shall we?

He disappeared after not posting bloods. But making claims to low doses gear. Immediately after making said claim he left for over 8 hours. Now... let’s look at facts again.

1. He had in his past shown to feel other labs ripped him. I pointed this out. This was not made up and was facts and can be seen in his post history. If attacking someone is pointing out their past posts which are facts... then that is the wildest thing I ever heard.

2. There was nothing attacking him. Prior to him coming back on and going ballistic. Up until that point only conversations were being taken place about the bloods. He had an opportunity at this point to come back on and explain, but he chose to do differently.

3. First blood was drawn when he came back in the board and attacked EVERY single member here.

You seriously can’t keep spinning the facts on this my man it’s two sided.. you say you never seen people attack members before but you go after the @TorroXL about the word “ Brutha” it’s really starting to become hypocritical at this point
saying things like "it seems fishy", and "look at his old posts", and how did he get his blood work back so fast is stirring up shit and attacking his credibility in a politically correct manner, but still wrong. He didn't even say the gear was underdosed. And once again, why are you questioning the results that anyone got based on gear that that was brewed by panda's scammer. You were as wrong in this situation as mayweather was in his response

saying things like "it seems fishy", and "look at his old posts", and how did he get his blood work back so fast is stirring up shit and attacking his credibility in a politically correct manner, but still wrong. He didn't even say the gear was underdosed. And once again, why are you questioning the results that anyone got based on gear that that was brewed by panda's scammer. You were as wrong in this situation as mayweather was in his response

But now you are spinning again.

Let’s review shall we?

1. In your post you directed it towards “ when he was gone” is what drew first blood. Now you are speaking to after the facts.

2. Of course I’m going to ask about bloods coming back so fast. I have yet to see anyone besides him get bloods back in 24 hours. You claim to get them back that fast but hey maybe it does happen and I haven’t seen it. Mine don’t come back in less than 24 hours. Let’s review why I asked that.

1. His bloods were drawn at 1:13pm. Most blood places close at 5pm that leaves 4 hours for the samples to be sent off to have analyzed. Maybe the place was slow and he was the only person having bloods done.. don’t know... but I know for a fact the bloods aren’t going to be analyze from 6pm -8am and he got his bloods back at 9am the following morning. Which is a total of around 5-6 hours that bloods were completed. This is why I asked if he paid extra for expedited delivery. Stop spinning facts already.

So yeah... I am curious as how one can get bloods back that fast.

Has anyone used the finished Test E or Test cyp from domestic?

What oil is being used?

What’s domestic ship time running?

With all the clutter it’s hard to find, but domestic isn’t open until after the China holiday I believe? Anything prior is all junk gear from domestic is why they closed.

But now you are spinning again.

Let’s review shall we?

1. In your post you directed it towards “ when he was gone” is what drew first blood. Now you are speaking to after the facts.

2. Of course I’m going to ask about bloods coming back so fast. I have yet to see anyone besides him get bloods back in 24 hours. You claim to get them back that fast but hey maybe it does happen and I haven’t seen it. Mine don’t come back in less than 24 hours. Let’s review why I asked that.

1. His bloods were drawn at 1:13pm. Most blood places close at 5pm that leaves 4 hours for the samples to be sent off to have analyzed. Maybe the place was slow and he was the only person having bloods done.. don’t know... but I know for a fact the bloods aren’t going to be analyze from 6pm -8am and he got his bloods back at 9am the following morning. Which is a total of around 5-6 hours that bloods were completed. This is why I asked if he paid extra for expedited delivery. Stop spinning facts already.

So yeah... I am curious as how one can get bloods back that fast.
you're digging in on this like a lawyer, give it some thought. I could be wrong here, and I usually give it some thought when you tell me you think I'm wrong, might be a good idea to do likewise

you're digging in on this like a lawyer, give it some thought. I could be wrong here, and I usually give it some thought when you tell me you think I'm wrong, might be a good idea to do likewise

Don’t think anyone is wrong to be honest. Everything has been taken to a new level like beast mode level.

The entire thing needs to be dropped,as it isn’t productive, it’s like hopping on a carasil and seeing who can stay on the longest while spinning in a circle.

assuming this is your only handle, you haven't been at meso long enough to know what happened in those threads
I know, you're soooooo correct. 2 years on Meso isn't enough time to know anything here. You just discredited me very badly, gee whiz youre good. One handle Skippy, how's that var cycle treating you? You need cranberry juice, too?

I know, you're soooooo correct. 2 years on Meso isn't enough time to know anything here. You just discredited me very badly, gee whiz youre good. One handle Skippy, how's that var cycle treating you? You need cranberry juice, too?
geez, if you're bust my balls, got to come up with something original

Was sworder the one with cum in his ass and he didn't know how it got there?
Indeed my friend. So you have definitely been here a few years if you remember that piffle and rhetoric. That was a real shit show. I dunno rpbb’s deal. He seemed like an alright guy a few years ago. I even reached out to him for advice once. He’s just so contankerous now. A real negative Nancy. Hey Rpbb, let’s see some gains brutha. A bicep pic or something. A monster deadlift.. Anything bru

Indeed my friend. So you have definitely been here a few years if you remember that piffle and rhetoric. That was a real shit show. I dunno rpbb’s deal. He seemed like an alright guy a few years ago. I even reached out to him for advice once. He’s just so contankerous now. A real negative Nancy. Hey Rpbb, let’s see some gains brutha. A bicep pic or something. A monster deadlift.. Anything bru
actually, funny you mention that. Just finished up the masteron portion of my cycle I'm on right now, 16 weeks, 600mg test, 600 mg masteron. I'm pretty much indifferent to masteron, gained 15 pounds of lean muscle, but made me crankier n shit. Switching over to test and anavar, anavar always puts me in a better mood

Simple questions here. Why would he be this aggressive? Another question is why is he answering questions that @thebrewkit had been asked? I'd say he is sourcing as @thebrewkit and is putting up a fight to discredit panda, his biggest competition on Meso atm.

That's what I am thinking tbh. I never see people who aren't a source reply to questions that are asked to a source unless they forget to switch their handle back. He didn't even make a statement to differentiate himself from the source. Point blank answered it directly back to me as if he was the source. He didn't deny it when I presented him with that as a possibility, too.

You guys know what I am thinking...