PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Reread them. Your assessment of panda having the only member in member drama is insanely incorrect. There are more than a few that I know of, keep reading champ.

Var only? Like my wife :D:p
assuming this is your only handle, you haven't been at meso long enough to know what happened in those threads

in this case, you were the one who drew first blood, you tore apart his post history and everything else casting suspicion on whether his blood work was real. His response to that was extremely poor, but you were wrong as well in this situation
Incorrect my man on drawing first blood. See first blood is attacking someone.

I did look into his past and looked at his experience level. Which proved everything I suspected AND even pointed out in my posts while he was gone. His experience level is not there especially thinking the 10x rule was where it should be at.

Let’s review again shall we?

He disappeared after not posting bloods. But making claims to low doses gear. Immediately after making said claim he left for over 8 hours. Now... let’s look at facts again.

1. He had in his past shown to feel other labs ripped him. I pointed this out. This was not made up and was facts and can be seen in his post history. If attacking someone is pointing out their past posts which are facts... then that is the wildest thing I ever heard.

2. There was nothing attacking him. Prior to him coming back on and going ballistic. Up until that point only conversations were being taken place about the bloods. He had an opportunity at this point to come back on and explain, but he chose to do differently.

3. First blood was drawn when he came back in the board and attacked EVERY single member here.

You seriously can’t keep spinning the facts on this my man it’s two sided.. you say you never seen people attack members before but you go after the @TorroXL about the word “ Brutha” it’s really starting to become hypocritical at this point