PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Love how other people's shit reactions are PPL fault. I guess that's how guns are dangerous, and not the people holding them. o_O
and there was alot of shit reactions on saturday while mayweather wasn't online attacking his credibility

and don't forget, this whole subject was created because there's still a bunch of pip causing trash gear out there brewed by a scammer, and calling mayweather and other people reverse scammers because of it is bullshit. Panda created this mess, and now the answer seems to be have the members turn on each other.

how about we talk about the underdosed hgh they still haven't fixed. or how the new lab isn't able to fill new vials correctly. or all that pip causing trash gear that's still out there

Has anyone received gear from the new lab? I must have missed this.

and how many threads at meso have the members at war with each other.

Members aren’t at war with each other.

Remember, the person who drew first blood here. Members are after one guy who consistently attacks others and has been evident in all his previous posts since he joined.

and there was alot of shit reactions on saturday while mayweather wasn't online attacking his credibility

No one attacked his credibility but was pointing out facts.

We have to review again.

He said he had bad bloods. Immediately after asking him to post them he stopped responding and went missing for 8 hours.

This lead to suspicion of him not actually having them.

Upon his arrival back 8 hours later he went ballistic.this is what transpired to him getting attacked.

and don't forget, this whole subject was created because there's still a bunch of pip causing trash gear out there brewed by a scammer, and calling mayweather and other people reverse scammers because of it is bullshit. Panda created this mess, and now the answer seems to be have the members turn on each other.

Believe only one person was Called a reverse scammer and he was infact found to be doing so.

We have to review again.

He said he had bad bloods. Immediately after asking him to post them he stopped responding and went missing for 8 hours.

Upon his arrival back 8 hours later he went ballistic.
And now he is insulting people's wives.

Members aren’t at war with each other.

Remember, the person who drew first blood here. Members are after one guy who consistently attacks others and has been evident in all his previous posts since he joined.
in this case, you were the one who drew first blood, you tore apart his post history and everything else casting suspicion on whether his blood work was real. His response to that was extremely poor, but you were wrong as well in this situation

these are the problems that existed before they opened the new lab that haven't been resolved

But that’s not what your post said.

You said the new lab can’t fill vials correctly. So that’s why I was wondering who got vials filled unevenly from the new lab

I dont have ED anymore you fucking faggot. My shit works better than yours,I can tell u that much. SuperMariod? You probably used to be a nerd that got picked on at school and found steroids online. You still the same bitch ass though.

So by that logic I’m a fat wrestling promoter and you’re an illiterate wife beater...

We have to review again.

Upon his arrival back 8 hours later he went ballistic.this is what transpired to him getting attacked.
not to mention, going missing for 8 hours has nothing to do with anything. Like I said, never seen a thread a or a source at meso with this kind of drama. And it's all due to the fact that this source screwed up

And now he is insulting people's wives.

Well @supermariod did fire @mayweather back up. It’s best for everyone to just leave mayweather alone now and get everything back on track. IMO.

If we don’t feed the anger then everything will settle down.

All eyes should be back on panda and move forward. [emoji106][emoji51][emoji106]

not to mention, going missing for 8 hours has nothing to do with anything. Like I said, never seen a thread a or a source at meso with this kind of drama. And it's all due to the fact that this source screwed up

You must have missed the tsl thread or even the atlas thread then lol. That was top notch drama there.