PurplePandaLabs Raw source

If your Order was shipped before the holiday but it didn’t leave the country does that mean it’s stuck till after the holiday? [emoji38] I feel like that’s what happened to me.
It maybe bud if it got stopped if you need me to check just dm me.
Looking at the new domestic I see injectables. Was wondering in a timeline for domestic raws if it's going to happen.
@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
After the holiday
Your face sucks
Looking jacked Bull I see that injury didn't hold you back long.
#Yoked

It maybe bud if it got stopped if you need me to check just dm me.

After the holiday

Looking jacked Bull I see that injury didn't hold you back long.
#Yoked
Ty sir. Hope all is well with you brutha. I’m in the middle of the best blast I’ve ever done. So much fun!!! Gonna compete in June. I’m a fuckn pincushion Rn and I’m kinda struggling with that. Gotta find a better way...

I like this post. No clue what dude looks like but yes, his face does suck. The question is what does his face actually suck? I can make a guess...
I’m actually rolling on my floor reading this. I literally fell down cuz I’m laughing so hard. Hope all is well brutha;)

Ty sir. Hope all is well with you brutha. I’m in the middle of the best blast I’ve ever done. So much fun!!! Gonna compete in June. I’m a fuckn pincushion Rn and I’m kinda struggling with that. Gotta find a better way...
Yeah everything is good
Yeah that can be hell sometimes.
I hope you kill it.
Can't go wrong with SP damn good guy.

Last edited:
Yeah u got a wife that settled for ur bitch ass,but how many people did she fuck before you? I guarantee more than 10 lol.

I noticed you are trying to get your post count up in this thread so you can get the 300$ credit.
Alright you lame ass faggot bitch dick not working wanna be somebody goo guzzling little fuck boy.

You can be a dick if it makes you feel better but you start talking about people's wives and your heading towards beat down street.

People here have been a dick to you because your a disrespectful little bitch. Plain and simple and I seriously wished you lived close by so I could shove your little brain through your little limp dick homie.

Your the biggest shit talking keyboard warrior I have ever seen, you dont get pussie, you walk around with your mouth open trolling for dick. Your a dipshit and your projecting.

You got a big dick, you get pussie, you make money and everyone is a faggot. You are the definition of projecting. Your a needle dick broke ass live in your mom's basement cunt ass crybaby and I'm sure just about everyone here is sick of your shit you mentally challenged cum dumpster.

No need to talk about his wife, go back to your room and jack off to pictures of little boys

I’m actually rolling on my floor reading this. I literally fell down cuz I’m laughing so hard. Hope all is well brutha;)
brutha? is that supposed make you sound cool. I know words are tricky, but it's spelled brother

Alright you lame ass faggot bitch dick not working wanna be somebody goo guzzling little fuck boy.

You can be a dick if it makes you feel better but you start talking about people's wives and your heading towards beat down street.

People here have been a dick to you because your a disrespectful little bitch. Plain and simple and I seriously wished you lived close by so I could shove your little brain through your little limp dick homie.

Your the biggest shit talking keyboard warrior I have ever seen, you dont get pussie, you walk around with your mouth open trolling for dick. Your a dipshit and your projecting.

You got a big dick, you get pussie, you make money and everyone is a faggot. You are the definition of projecting. Your a needle dick broke ass live in your mom's basement cunt ass crybaby and I'm sure just about everyone here is sick of your shit you mentally challenged cum dumpster.

No need to talk about his wife, go back to your room and jack off to pictures of little boys
not for nothing, but you sound just like mayweather when you write that stuff.

how about we talk about the underdosed hgh they still haven't fixed. or how the new lab isn't able to fill new vials correctly. or all that pip causing trash gear that's still out there

I will refrain from dropping to his level in future posts. In all honesty though, I would say that too his face.

There is a line that real men don't cross. A real man doesn't talk to people the way he does. A real man dies not bring another's lady into his arguments.

In real life I am sure he would lose his teeth.

I will refrain from dropping to his level in future posts. In all honesty though, I would say that too his face.

There is a line that real men don't cross. A real man dies not talk to people the way he does. A real man dies not bring another's lady into his arguments.

In real life I am sure he would lose his teeth.
like I said yesterday, this whole situation got out of control over the weekend, and a lot of normally calm people got carried away. And it's all over another mess that this source created, and should have been fixed a long time ago. But instead, for some strange reason, everytime this source gets called out, the person is either called a reverse scammer, or a shill for another lab. I've never seen a thread or a source like this on meso

like I said yesterday, this whole situation got out of control over the weekend, and a lot of normally calm people got carried away. And it's all over another mess that this source created, and should have been fixed a long time ago. But instead, for some strange reason, everytime this source gets called out, the person is either called a reverse scammer, or a shill for another lab. I've never seen a thread or a source like this on meso
My response had absolutely nothing to do with PPL, scamming or reverse scamming.

Love how other people's shit reactions are PPL fault. I guess that's how guns are dangerous, and not the people holding them. o_O
I carry everyday, ain't shot anyone. I personally think it keeps me out of trouble.

Believe it or not, I walk away from shit because I know just pulling it out would be a life changing event.