PurplePandaLabs Raw source

geez, if you're bust my balls, got to come up with something original
Dude, what’s going on. You took a cheap shot at me with Eman last week. That northh44 Guy was totally being a fuckn dick. Why would you take shots at me while that dude was busy trying too assaainate my character. Fuck, up until then bro ida helped you if some lame was bang’n On you making shit up. I do what I can for this board. I contribute bloods post pics give all sorts of advice when I can and try to be good member at all times. I know I have a spot it past every left on drugs and alcohol once or twice and if it’s a poor choices, but shit you guys were just fucking clown and I’ll be calling me all sorts gear whores and all sorts of other shit. What gives?

Dude, what’s going on. You took a cheap shot at me with Eman last week. That northh44 Guy was totally being a fuckn dick. Why would you take shots at me while that dude was busy trying too assaainate my character. Fuck, up until then bro ida helped you if some lame was bang’n On you making shit up. I do what I can for this board. I contribute bloods post pics give all sorts of advice when I can and try to be good member at all times. I know I have a spot it past every left on drugs and alcohol once or twice and if it’s a poor choices, but shit you guys were just fucking clown and I’ll be calling me all sorts gear whores and all sorts of other shit. What gives?
you're right, I apologize

What's up lads, anyone ordered international from PPL recently?

I had an order shipped on 6th, I was wondering whether the Chinese holidays were going to delay TA, on the tracker my stuff just shows as picked up and then stop.

not to mention, going missing for 8 hours has nothing to do with anything. Like I said, never seen a thread a or a source at meso with this kind of drama. And it's all due to the fact that this source screwed up

Seriously? You said that? No drama? Dude... EVERY source thread here is drama. Including that shit hole Pcom . How about Omega and his rip off exist strategy? Naps? Elite? Brewkit? Hell man... every single one here is a shit hole drama fest . Which is why Meso isn't a source board .

Has anyone used the finished Test E or Test cyp from domestic?

What oil is being used?

What’s domestic ship time running?

GSO

With all the clutter it’s hard to find, but domestic isn’t open until after the China holiday I believe? Anything prior is all junk gear from domestic is why they closed.

Domestic reopened recently. Hard to find in this thread, but it was said about 10 pages back.

Seriously? You said that? No drama? Dude... EVERY source thread here is drama. Including that shit hole Pcom . How about Omega and his rip off exist strategy? Naps? Elite? Brewkit? Hell man... every single one here is a shit hole drama fest . Which is why Meso isn't a source board .
Guess I wasn't clear enough, the drama between members, all the sources deserve shit

@purplepandalabsrep

I’m not sure if I formally won your contest. If I did, how do
I redeem the credit? International or domestic?

Roger Im getting sick of your shill shit. I dont owe your old ass shit,those test are capped at 1500 you old fuck! I will post bloods after you apologize for being a dirty shill jew.

Bloods will be posted once roger @Budlee apologize.
@Roger rabbit
if your asking any old jew to apologize u should know ... fuckin jews don't apologize they just get even,,
and, yea bud or rog prob wont come around for ya bud..
if I say sorry, will u bring out ur football so we can all play??

Well I’m sure the 30-40 private messages I get per day on various questions regarding everything from supplements to other aspects of what we do is not helping the board.

I’m sorry I cannot help you with limp dick issues, but like @dr.jim told you.. it’s mainly a mental thing and I tend to agree with him on you. From the posts you have, the way you behave you remind me of someone mentally challenged, and not in a bad way... but, a pathetic small dick syndrome way.
ohh shit I remember this retard now... he was the guy that posted the dick issue and we flamed him for like 6 pages..
ahhh, he is a grade A IDIOT.. why would u guys spend so much time trying to work with this guy

you have a problem with reading comprehension. What does a post count have to do with the credit? It doesn't, you moron. You could post 1 time and still win.

Oh Yeah, and where is my Answer? Where did I say you had been trying to scam anyone? Where the fuck is it you flake? Once a cunt, always a cunt.

No one is talking to you,you disgusting cock sucker. Who was talking to you here icky? No one,mind your own fucking business you clown. All you faggots that post just to get likes.

Wait lol is supermariod and alt for @ickyrica . I was never even talking to you and you jumped in "where did I say you scammed?" . Fuck you icky rika with that gay ass name.

actually, funny you mention that. Just finished up the masteron portion of my cycle I'm on right now, 16 weeks, 600mg test, 600 mg masteron. I'm pretty much indifferent to masteron, gained 15 pounds of lean muscle, but made me crankier n shit. Switching over to test and anavar, anavar always puts me in a better mood
I like how u follow up indifferent to mast... ---- 15 lbs of lean muscle..
I love mast so I'm biased on this one..