PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Absolute truth^^ upped my positions this week (more than i planned, lol) now im gonna sit back til Q4- check the markets twice a month and not think about anything crypto..(easier said.than done)
Story of my life... I wish I could sit back and not check markets. Important for overall market that bitcoin holds this $8k+ level

So a week or so ago I mentioned some test enanthate raws that I had gotten from panda a year ago and got wicked pip with red swollen warm knots lasting 7 days or more. I just had a friend send some test e from a recent order he received and I brewed it up and pip is minimal. Same recipe and in both cases the raws had melted. Other members had some raws with wicked pip as well. Just wanted to chime in with the update. Trying some test cyp soon.

So a week or so ago I mentioned some test enanthate raws that I had gotten from panda a year ago and got wicked pip with red swollen warm knots lasting 7 days or more. I just had a friend send some test e from a recent order he received and I brewed it up and pip is minimal. Same recipe and in both cases the raws had melted. Other members had some raws with wicked pip as well. Just wanted to chime in with the update. Trying some test cyp soon.
Side note never a problem with panda in 18 months besides this one batch of enanthate.

I practice adding air to the vial, if you add enough air you barely have to draw (given the guage is big enough), it just fills the syringe up on it's own lol

I'm still expecting another large drop before another huge spike

Agreed, I'm waiting patiently.. btw.. you were totally right.. I thought about our convo when my order filled at 6k.

I didn't see it coming like you did. Hope all is well with you.. I'm ready for new all time highs after retesting lows...

Test results came back. I got the cheap test since I am broke.I have been using elite/elite panda the past 6 months and off a gram of testosterone I pulled 2500 ng/dl of test exactly 50 hours after pinning. My understanding is that I should have pulled 10,000ng/dl of a G of test a week. Can anyone with experience chime in?

Test results came back. I got the cheap test since I am broke.I have been using elite/elite panda the past 6 months and off a gram of testosterone I pulled 2500 ng/dl of test exactly 50 hours after pinning. My understanding is that I should have pulled 10,000ng/dl of a G of test a week. Can anyone with experience chime in?

How did you come up with your bloods should be at 10,000 ng/dL?

You've been taking a gram of test for 6 months and decided to get bloodwork?

What ester? Meso protocol for bloods is posted. If it was test prop 50 hours is too long. My bloods were 6k range on a gram of prop per week.

10× rule is garbage very seldom will anyone reach 10× .
Let me know when you get ready for your credit.
And 50 hours is way to long for prop.

The 7x to 10x scale is proven to be bullshit. Don’t go by that. Everyone tests differently.

I consistently get 5-6x. Never more.

Others on my same batch will get 8x at least.

How often do you pin? 10x is only plausible at lower doses of test.. 100mg may yield 1000ng/dl but higher doses typically not. I'm guessing you are doing 500mg twice a week? What ester is the test. Can you post results please?