PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Maybe panda could come out with a medical lineup of tabs since he has access to the raws. 40mg telmisartan, 500mg Metformin, 30mg dapoxetine, 150mg armodafinil to name a few. Ill probably order the raws and cap em myself. But it'd be nice to have them in tab form.

Edit: propranol might be another some would be interested it

Telmisartan is good shit. I use it on cycle always. It will help with many things but most importantly blood pressure. I would recommend pretty much all guys at least look into it for each cycle.

How was your trest run? I'm on my last shot of trest ace tomorrow... I love some anadrol with it, but I'm ready to stop washing my bed sheets every 2 days from being drenched in sweat.
Going good I stay hungry.
Gained about 10 lbs starting my 5th week I believe going to lower sust up the trest some I thought about adding super drol towards the end.
Looking thick and full no doubt

Test results came back. I got the cheap test since I am broke.I have been using elite/elite panda the past 6 months and off a gram of testosterone I pulled 2500 ng/dl of test exactly 50 hours after pinning. My understanding is that I should have pulled 10,000ng/dl of a G of test a week. Can anyone with experience chime in?
u know everyone is different. 1g of test could put some1 at 2500 and another at 1500..

any1 else have a hard on for mast around here??'
fyi I only wanna hear about the results.. not the boner.. I gotta specify ,we got some real winners round here ;|

Care you share why you like it ? I have never run it myself but will be running it in a few months or so.
well.. for one.. the tren /mast has me vascular and hard..
when I ran the test e tren cycle previous.. I got huge .. but I wasn't dense .. the round the clock fullness and literally hardness.. like pressing int othe muscle.. is worth every ml of it..
and ofcourse minimal ai for the test I'm running since the tren/mast doesn't arom..

Telmisartan is good shit. I use it on cycle always. It will help with many things but most importantly blood pressure. I would recommend pretty much all guys at least look into it for each cycle.
I use 40mg to 160mg per day depending on the drugs i am taking. If i am not on cycle and coasting just trying to keep bf% in check i will use 40mg ed if i am not on cycle but i am pushing hard natty 80mg tops. On cycle 80 to 160mg ed.

At 160 mg you will have noticeable performance improvements in anything you do from lifting weights to playing sports or just doing cardio.

Its good shit.

I have read 7-10x is a good protocol. I have drawn 7000 before from 750mg so I thought it would have been a similar situation. By the way I am using Test E.

You have been misinformed. Whoever came up with 7-10x is completely wrong.

for what its worth.. the mast prop I'm running is my new fav..
t prop/tren a /mast prop.. lovin it..
That’s my go to cycle right there. If you want to try and find it I did a half ass progress thread in the cycle log forum titled PPL homebrewed raw log and posted some pics. No homo but check me out I was jacked tan and juicy as fuck lol. Going to run the same cycle again this summer but adding primo this time around and maybe some winny at the end.

Well if he tested at 7500 on 750 but how is seeing 2500 on 1000mg then that does say something. Wouldnt a shbg test reveal more info on that?

Oh it def would if he tested that high on a previous test.

I just don’t want anyone to be misled in believing that total test levels should always be 7-10x the dosage. That is a bro science myth that has been debunked many times over on here.

Last edited:
idk.. I always use the same gauge .. but wouldn't it be detrimental to the stopper putting a thick gauge into it over and over .. wider hole.. wider needle gaping the rubber..
I mean , if this is the case.. just take a lil more time with a thinner needle and warm oil..
its not heroine.. its not gonna fuckin blow u up as u plunge the stopper.. whats the rush?

I draw with 25g and pin with 21g. I don’t want to wait when pinning but I will wait to draw