PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I stopped putting air into the vial before drawing because of this. The last time I put .8cc air into a vial with silicone i had some gear come out along the needle.
Maybe im wrong but i dont put any air in my syringe or vials. Air has contaminants in it???

I see a lot of people having trouble with stoppers breaking off while drawing. I still haven't had this problem so maybe I can offer some advice. I draw with a 21g. But I never poke the stopper inside the circle. I always poke it along the line that forms the circle or a little outside if it. This leaves a lot more area to poke it 10 or 20 times without hitting the same spot over and over

Maybe im wrong but i dont put any air in my syringe or vials. Air has contaminants in it???
I always push air into mine...makes it so much easier to draw. A buddy of mine is a paramedic and that’s how he does it too but I couldn’t tell you if it’s the wrong way to do it.

Went to go open my last bottle of dom test cyp(last shipment with mig) and luckily saw these babies before I used it. I guess Elite had really stopped caring at this point because there's a buttload of floaters.

Attachments

• IMG_1735.JPG
    IMG_1735.JPG
    289.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1736.JPG
    IMG_1736.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1737.JPG
    IMG_1737.JPG
    266.8 KB · Views: 80
I used silicone stoppers for some of the bases I made with nasty solvents. One of the things my friends and I found is that they don’t reseal well after puncture and eventually when you go to draw, if you pull with the vial upside down it will leak along the needle a little.
Had this happen twice before.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Maybe panda could come out with a medical lineup of tabs since he has access to the raws. 40mg telmisartan, 500mg Metformin, 30mg dapoxetine, 150mg armodafinil to name a few. Ill probably order the raws and cap em myself. But it'd be nice to have them in tab form.

Edit: propranol might be another some would be interested it

The entire country shuts down. Nothing goes out of China. All industries are pretty much this way because this is basically one of the few times the workers get to go Home to see family.

In china companies will house employees and pay them very little and work them long hours 6 days a week and sometimes even 7. So when the holiday comes it’s just everyone goes home.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

idk.. I always use the same gauge .. but wouldn't it be detrimental to the stopper putting a thick gauge into it over and over .. wider hole.. wider needle gaping the rubber..
I mean , if this is the case.. just take a lil more time with a thinner needle and warm oil..
its not heroine.. its not gonna fuckin blow u up as u plunge the stopper.. whats the rush?

My doc told me the same to add air to the vial. But I’m like others and don’t notice much difference. So I stopped doing that practice too.

The candle warmer makes drawing a breeze in my experience. Does warming up a 30 ml jug over and over hurt in any way? Thanks as always for all the knowledge.:)

I always push air in the vial. If I’m drawling 1ml I push in 1ml. I guess it’s supposed to add pressure to the vial to ouch the oil out faster. Idk if it works but I’ve been doing it for so long it’s habit

I always push air in the vial. If I’m drawling 1ml I push in 1ml. I guess it’s supposed to add pressure to the vial to ouch the oil out faster. Idk if it works but I’ve been doing it for so long it’s habit

Correct. It's supposed to create a vacuum, which should translate to a faster draw of the oil.

Even if you don't notice a difference, i suppose it really doesn't hurt anything.

What i do is inject the air into the oil while the vial is upsidedown, not into the space of the vial. It does indeed make drawing easier/faster/smoother.