PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Order domestic or place ur order, wait, and critique ur diet/lifting regimen in the meantime. No need for it now.

Too bad the nfl made the statement it was rigged/ for entertainment purposes and compared it to wwe... they can choose the winner much like the wwe chose undertaker to win. Football is no longer fun[emoji30]
Of coarse they would make that dumb ass statement. Every announcer for the nfl has been doggin us all year. There just mad cause there beloved tom Brady shot the bed and doesn’t know how to catch like nick foles

There’s been a time or two I saw a piece of stopper in my syringe and said fuck it. Maybe not the best idea but I’m not dead yet.

Real talk bro—— let it float to bottom and throw a 26 gauge on there——- it usually sticks to plunger pretty good and stays put:)

I’m not the smartest meat head either:)

Real talk bro—— let it float to bottom and throw a 26 gauge on there——- it usually sticks to plunger pretty good and stays put[emoji4]

I’m not the smartest meat head either:)

I had to draw out small pieces of rubber from the vial all the time. I always check it after drawing. Last thing you need is an infection from shooting foreign objects into your body.

I had to draw out small pieces of rubber from the vial all the time. I always check it after drawing. Last thing you need is an infection from shooting foreign objects into your body.

Possibly a sterile abscess which is easily fixed with a small scalpel and several shots of high proof alcohol before the procedure.

Alright, well I spoke a bit too soon. Just did my pin, and thought about this shit. Lo and behold that 50ml jug did have a little piece of the silicone stopper floating in it. Drew with a 25g this time. Guess I'll be filtering this Into 10s tomorrow and using 25s maybe 23s to draw. Good looking out guys, an infections one thing. Shooting rubber into your arm is a whole nother level of fuckery.

It spooked me so much that I've been using 26ga to draw. A few min with the vials sitting on the candle warmer n only takes a few seconds longer than what drawing with a 23ga takes. Before I noticed it I probably ended up injecting a few pieces into my ass but thankfully nothing bad happened.

What is with the wait? I bought something from a China man and he told me that even though he recieved my money I would have to wait for Chinese New Years to end before he would even take it to the post office.

The entire country shuts down. Nothing goes out of China. All industries are pretty much this way because this is basically one of the few times the workers get to go Home to see family.

In china companies will house employees and pay them very little and work them long hours 6 days a week and sometimes even 7. So when the holiday comes it’s just everyone goes home.

We only use silicone now the ones you have are from before we changed you will like the new ones .
We switched to them because of the popularity and ease to work with.
You can see the silicone stoppers in the new domestic pictures.

I used silicone stoppers for some of the bases I made with nasty solvents. One of the things my friends and I found is that they don’t reseal well after puncture and eventually when you go to draw, if you pull with the vial upside down it will leak along the needle a little.

I used silicone stoppers for some of the bases I made with nasty solvents. One of the things my friends and I found is that they don’t reseal well after puncture and eventually when you go to draw, if you pull with the vial upside down it will leak along the needle a little.

I stopped putting air into the vial before drawing because of this. The last time I put .8cc air into a vial with silicone i had some gear come out along the needle.