PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I mean its not rocket science to draw from a vial. I always heard 21g is the standard needle to draw with too. So i dunno.
I ageee with @Dw725 there great for a single use draw from a amp but I wouldn’t use that big of a spike to constantly pierce the stopper. And your right it isn’t rocket science. It’s common sense. 21g vs 23g to draw I’ve used them both and u can barley notice a difference in speed. Common sense comes into play here. Don’t go stabbing away at rubber in the same spot with a sword. Eventually your gonna do some damage. Like @Roger rabbit said he did it with prescribed Watson vial.

I ageee with @Dw725 there great for a single use draw from a amp but I wouldn’t use that big of a spike to constantly pierce the stopper. And your right it isn’t rocket science. It’s common sense. 21g vs 23g to draw I’ve used them both and u can barley notice a difference in speed. Common sense comes into play here. Don’t go stabbing away at rubber in the same spot with a sword. Eventually your gonna do some damage. Like @Roger rabbit said he did it with prescribed Watson vial.

I never pierce the same hole twice.

@elitesales305 wheather your from philly or not everybody loves an underdog victory especially against Brady. Just coming from the parade and this city lot right now

Too bad the nfl made the statement it was rigged/ for entertainment purposes and compared it to wwe... they can choose the winner much like the wwe chose undertaker to win. Football is no longer fun[emoji30]

I mean I was just gonna place an order, I dont expect it during the holidays at all, but at some point when its over...lol..

Your right it’s our first which makes it all the more sweet. But def not our last. Nobody thought this would happen this year and we defied all the odds.
Yeah they really played good. Patriots here all the way but we cant win em all and the eagles definitely earned that win.

**Not PPL***
I got some 20ga sent by mistake so was using them as draw pins. I noticed tiny slivers of the silicone stoppers breaking off. Thought it was starting to crash but after heating it n not dissolving I finally figured out it was the stoppers. They're almost clear with how small they were so really hard to see. Didn't actually notice it until it was floating around in the syringe then found a few more in the vial.
Alright, well I spoke a bit too soon. Just did my pin, and thought about this shit. Lo and behold that 50ml jug did have a little piece of the silicone stopper floating in it. Drew with a 25g this time. Guess I'll be filtering this Into 10s tomorrow and using 25s maybe 23s to draw. Good looking out guys, an infections one thing. Shooting rubber into your arm is a whole nother level of fuckery.

@Marktbaby that is correct. If you ordered prior to a date you will still get whatever you ordered but domestic is still up. Literally says it in bold words right on the site bro. Lol