PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ill look into it. I assume theyre more expensive? What's the name of them?
Bd makes them, as do a few others.

They aren't really made for muti use vials, as they are a 19g needle. They are supposed to be used with amps to prevent drawing tiny shards of glass.

U can use them with multidose vials, just be sure to pierce diff spots as much as possible, bc a 19g will leave a visually open hole if u keep hitting the same small area.

Also don't expect any added sterility, as they are 5 micron. They'll filter anything the eye can see, but not much else .

Bd makes them, as do a few others.

They aren't really made for muti use vials, as they are a 19g needle. They are supposed to be used with amps to prevent drawing tiny shards of glass.

U can use them with multidose vials, just be sure to pierce diff spots as much as possible, bc a 19g will leave a visually open hole if u keep hitting the same small area.

Also don't expect any added sterility, as they are 5 micron. They'll filter anything the eye can see, but not much else .

Right. Like hairs and dust. lol, we have seen plenty of that lately [emoji85][emoji23][emoji85]

IDK, ive been using 21g on both butyl and silicone. Hell the silicone is a 50ml vial at that. Not showing much wear at all

**Not PPL***
I got some 20ga sent by mistake so was using them as draw pins. I noticed tiny slivers of the silicone stoppers breaking off. Thought it was starting to crash but after heating it n not dissolving I finally figured out it was the stoppers. They're almost clear with how small they were so really hard to see. Didn't actually notice it until it was floating around in the syringe then found a few more in the vial.

no doubt, makes me realize Id better inspect my gear better

It’s honestly why I started using filter needles.

At first I thought it was debris. I brought it back to the pharmacist and he said that was actually the stopper being damaged. He is the one who recommended the filter needles to me. He said it’s a good practice because little tiny particles of that stopper can break off at any time after multiple uses and normally doesn’t get noticed.

So long story short... been using ever since. Last thing I want is a little piece of rubber in my body[emoji23]

Sounds silly ... but don’t put pin in and then twist so u can see the numbers....... where it goes in is where it stays...

Most those holes are big as fark, and I draw with a 18G

Rubber stopper not big deal— filter needle and done...

Ill look into it. I assume theyre more expensive? What's the name of them?

I ordered a box of 100 from somewhere online. I think it was under 30 dollars with shipping. Mine are pointed, 20G 1.5”. I ordered them to draw up from amps. Just check because some are blunted tips — i got pointed to use in vial stoppers as well.

Also, some points are made specifically to help prevent coring of vial stoppers, but like others have said; it’s a possibility regardless, and the chance increases with the gauge and how many times you poke the same spot.

FWIW, I use monoject points and BD syringes. Monoject 23G to pin because they push thicker oil easier and don’t bite when they go in. BD syringes tend to push easier and not stick to the side of the barrel like other brands have done for me.

I personally use 1 blunt needle and draw all my syringes at once. Im only on test 1cc a week and will draw up 9-10 syringes. I was doing tren and test and drew them up in the same syringe all at once also. Not sure if thats a bad thing but i didnt have any issues.

its about the eagles if ur from philly.. I could take a huge dump on an eagle right now..
I mean its only fair that u glow right now.. it is ur first ;(
and possibly ur last!!!
Your right it’s our first which makes it all the more sweet. But def not our last. Nobody thought this would happen this year and we defied all the odds.