PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Wow I have never seen a top chewed up like that with any brand I have ever used.
I will ask panda about it but I haven't heard of anyone else having the same problem.

I wish I could say its probably my fault but Ive been using the same box of needles since I first started running gear and Ive never had this problem before with any other source except for one other. U know its bad when it happens within a couple weeks and I only draw twice a week.

Last edited:
ok and also these are from two seperate orders. One is teste nad

I wish I could say its probably my fault but Ive been using the same box of needles since I first started running gear and Ive never had this problem before with any other source except for one other. U know its bad when it happens within a couple weeks and I only draw twice a week.
Just curious how much do you draw at a time? You said you have lost acouple cc's already and its been acouple of weeks with 2x a wk pinning but that 10ml vial is 3/4 full. Not trying to take sides but that does not look or sound right to me.

Just curious how much do you draw at a time? You said you have lost acouple cc's already and its been acouple of weeks with 2x a wk pinning but that 10ml vial is 3/4 full. Not trying to take sides but that does not look or sound right to me.

Well one is test-e and one is tren-e. I think i started using them both around the same time which is about 6 weeks now. My doses are 100mg test/150mg tren pw. Im doin .2cc of test twice a week and .75cc of tren twice a week. I have no reason to bullshitn like i said from now im ordering raws so its no sweat of my back but i still have a couple more vials left that im gonna be using.

ALOT of vials break off rubber stopper with anything less than a 23g. just use 25G. i know, its slow af but guarentees no stopper in the vial

ALOT of vials break off rubber stopper with anything less than a 23g. just use 25G. i know, its slow af but guarentees no stopper in the vial

Never had a problem with my first two sources vials and one vial would last me like 3-4 months i probably had one floaty once i got to the very last bit of it. They last long for me cus i usualy run trt doses. Gonna brew up my batch next week and start my blast with it in about 2 weeks. So ill let u guys know if its happening to the vials i purchased also cus then we can blame the needles.

Never had a problem with my first two sources vials and one vial would last me like 3-4 months i probably had one floaty once i got to the very last bit of it. They last long for me cus i usualy run trt doses. Gonna brew up my batch next week and start my blast with it in about 2 weeks. So ill let u guys know if its happening to the vials i purchased also cus then we can blame the needles.
When you order vials are you sterilizing yourself or buying them pre sterilized? If buying pre sterilized make sure to do some research one member was having problems with his pre sterilized and the company were dicks about it

When you order vials are you sterilizing yourself or buying them pre sterilized? If buying pre sterilized make sure to do some research one member was having problems with his pre sterilized and the company were dicks about it

That was me :D

Switched to 25g and no problems, nerve had a problem with 20g before these vials tho but the 25g isn't that much slower.

If you don't mind me asking were can I find that ? Was it moisture regardless if it's on the company they should try to help the customer.

Get some filter needles. Always best to draw with them. Then no need to worry
Wow learned something new. Never heard of these. I gotta keep track of the plethora of information I get from you guy.

I have the same problem with my vials. I use 20ml vials for my homebrew and the stopper gets pretty chewed up.