PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’m just not grasping this. Wouldn’t that still be 200mg a day? Plus I feel like this would run into the middle of the night at some point lol

Yes, you would have to be willing to wake up in middle of night to take it on some days. Not saying this is best suggestion but just explaining what he was saying.

Example:
Day 1: 200mg at 9am
Day 2: 200mg at 3am
Day 2: 200mg at 9pm
Day 3: 200mg at 3pm
Etc. etc.

Yes, you would have to be willing to wake up in middle of night to take it on some days. Not saying this is best suggestion but just explaining what he was saying.

Example:
Day 1: 200mg at 9am
Day 2: 200mg at 3am
Day 2: 200mg at 9pm
Day 3: 200mg at 3pm
Etc. etc.
No I get it. But my sleep is very important to me. Thanks for the clarification

No I get it. But my sleep is very important to me. Thanks for the clarification
I noticed the sides of DNP weren't so bad when I'd take 100mg every 4hrs rather then 200mg every 8hrs. Might wanna try that.

I'd get empty capsules and just split one cap. Eye ball it. You can't be that far off. Like you said before it doesn't sound good but what are you 20mg off at the most? Then your 120 one day and 80 the next cause you were off. This is something I'd be okay with in my opinion but I have a micro scale I use so it's really not a concern.

I noticed the sides of DNP weren't so bad when I'd take 100mg every 4hrs rather then 200mg every 8hrs. Might wanna try that.

I'd get empty capsules and just split one cap. Eye ball it. You can't be that far off. Like you said before it doesn't sound good but what are you 20mg off at the most? Then your 120 one day and 80 the next cause you were off. This is something I'd be okay with in my opinion but I have a micro scale I use so it's really not a concern.
Yea this seams to be my only option. Thanks for your input. So what does that come out as? 400mg a day?

Makes sense. That shit stains everything. Thanks for the info

I got the raw powder from panda and I’ve taken it orally just weighing out the powder to what I want I’m doing 200mg a day right now it does burn slightly when you take it but not bad at all I just throw it back with some water. In the past I went as high as 800mg that’s death walking up stairs was ridiculous and then you start to binge eat and it’s almost like you have no choice the cravings are so bad. 200mg is all I need at the moment and even though you don’t feel it as much it’s still working really well.

I got the raw powder from panda and I’ve taken it orally just weighing out the powder to what I want I’m doing 200mg a day right now it does burn slightly when you take it but not bad at all I just throw it back with some water. In the past I went as high as 800mg that’s death walking up stairs was ridiculous and then you start to binge eat and it’s almost like you have no choice the cravings are so bad. 200mg is all I need at the moment and even though you don’t feel it as much it’s still working really well.
Yea bro the stairs kill me at 400mg lol. And I’ll eat a big meal and 20 min later I feel hungry again lol. I know the pain

Yea this seams to be my only option. Thanks for your input. So what does that come out as? 400mg a day?
Yup! Anymore then that and the lethargic screws me. I have a labor intensive job and I just push through it. The more tired I am the harder and faster I push myself.

Yea bro the stairs kill me at 400mg lol. And I’ll eat a big meal and 20 min later I feel hungry again lol. I know the pain

The stuff really works there is no doubt about it confession I was on contest prep when I did this and even with the eating I still got ready for the show lmfao. If you can deal with the cravings it’s magic that’s for sure at least for me less is more I’m doing 200mg and I still feel it but I can manage the hunger a bit more and I don’t have to put towels on my bed at night or change my shirt 5 times a day! [emoji13]

The stuff really works there is no doubt about it confession I was on contest prep when I did this and even with the eating I still got ready for the show lmfao. If you can deal with the cravings it’s magic that’s for sure at least for me less is more I’m doing 200mg and I still feel it but I can manage the hunger a bit more and I don’t have to put towels on my bed at night or change my shirt 5 times a day! [emoji13]
Yea night sweats are my life lol. I get them on 750mg of test cyp a week lol

Yea night sweats are my life lol. I get them on 750mg of test cyp a week lol
My GF won't sleep with me during night sweats. She says if she wanted a water bed she would have bought one.
Frankly, I don't mind it to much. Good way to flush water out and drink more during the day.

That price really isnt to bad , I order them for my mom constanstly because with her insurance they ended up fucking her somehow and cut back her coverage to where she pays 50-60$ for 1 pen . So basically they charge her for 5 pens but only give her 1 ? Plus I just started dabbling with them and im stocking up them for a big bulk run at the end of summer. 300iu while only last me about 10 days roughly , so in a bodybuilding sense lantus gets pretty damn expensively compared to humalog.
I have 5 boxes but I'm going with fast acting instead of Lantus probably be a while before I run slin anyways.

That's an interesting compound. I would definitely try it.
I would too. I've been looking for something to boost my energy. Just like everyone else on here, I work too many hours have kids to take care of etc. I've talked to my Dr about fatigue but he's no help.

I would too. I've been looking for something to boost my energy. Just like everyone else on here, I work too many hours have kids to take care of etc. I've talked to my Dr about fatigue but he's no help.

Demand for him to do a vitamin and mineral test on you.

Could be something as simple as being deficient in electrolytes.

Such as potassium, since most people don’t even meet the minimum range of 4,700 mg per day in this vital electrolyte most find themselves fatigued.

And if they buy bulk and get it tested and it's not fine?

Then you contact PPL and see if they'll refund you or send you new shit. If not, you walk away. You're buying illegal drugs online. Not much you can do. It's always a gamble, you might as well test your shit and never trust any supplier.

No western union until the 17th? Am I understanding this correctly? eDit: US domestic order

Correct.