PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Anybody ever run into a situation with dnp where 200mg/per day is not enough and 400mg/per day seems to be a bit too much. I think a good # for me would be around 300mg a day but only have 200mg caps. Is this something I could eyeball and dissolve in a glass of water? (I know eyeballing dnp prob isn’t too smart)

Anybody ever run into a situation with dnp where 200mg/per day is not enough and 400mg/per day seems to be a bit too much. I think a good # for me would be around 300mg a day but only have 200mg caps. Is this something I could eyeball and dissolve in a glass of water? (I know eyeballing dnp prob isn’t too smart)
What about just timing it 18 hours apart instead of 24?

What about just timing it 18 hours apart instead of 24?
I would usually take 1 in the morning and 1 at night before I go to sleep and about a week in is murder and then when I cut it back to 1/per day it just doesn’t seam to have enough kick. The night sweats are on a different level but I can deal with that. It’s the fatigue that kills me. And it effects my performance not only in the gym but st work. They should make 100mg caps so it’s easier to adjust the dosage. So your saying instead of taking 1 200mg cap in 24hrs to take 1 every 18 hrs? Not quite sure if there would be a difference but I can try it.

@preserve36 honestly after take 400mg for a few days and can barley climb my steps to my apt. It takes me back to the days of withdrawing on opiates. That pain in your legs. But not a good pain:mad:

I was gonna get some for my wife but the lethargy just aint gonna work. Got 2 kids and 2 full time jobs. No way, but yeah theoretically 18 hrs apart instead of 24 should give you the kick youre looking for. Since you were already running 400 a day couldnt hurt to try.

The boxes are a nice touch
I would usually take 1 in the morning and 1 at night before I go to sleep and about a week in is murder and then when I cut it back to 1/per day it just doesn’t seam to have enough kick. The night sweats are on a different level but I can deal with that. It’s the fatigue that kills me. And it effects my performance not only in the gym but st work. They should make 100mg caps so it’s easier to adjust the dosage. So your saying instead of taking 1 200mg cap in 24hrs to take 1 every 18 hrs? Not quite sure if there would be a difference but I can try it.

That’s just the nature of DNP.. you shouldn’t be pushing yourself at the gym. This is the reason I’m still sitting on mine, I have a physical job that I can’t be lacking in performance if I want to make money. It’s more suited for someone who can sleep all day or at most sit at a desk for 8 hours. Just my opinion..

The boxes are a nice touch

That’s just the nature of DNP.. you shouldn’t be pushing yourself at the gym. This is the reason I’m still sitting on mine, I have a physical job that I can’t be lacking in performance if I want to make money. It’s more suited for someone who can sleep all day or at most sit at a desk for 8 hours. Just my opinion..
No yea I completely agree with you. This is my first go round with the stuff so kinda was just trying to get s feel for it before I cut in a few months. It’s so hard for me to go to the gym and not push myself. If I don’t I feel like it’s a complete waste of time. And I completely agree that this drug is best suited for someone that can sit home for 2 weeks in front of a fan lol. Which I can not do. I know people eat more carbs while taking dnp to sweat more but I was just experimenting and found it’s a lot easier to deal with while cutting the carbs out completely. I’ve read a lot of people run dnp while on a keto diet and still get awesome results without a lot of the harsh sides. Thanks for your input bro.

@crau85 idk I was just trying to figure out how I can safely get a 300mg dose with 200mg caps. I don’t see how people can take 600-800mg of this stuff. I saw on YouTube that coach Trevor took 1000mg so dnp for like 10 days lol. That sounds like a death wish. He said he had iv bags on stand by just in case he dehydrated to bad lol.

@crau85 idk I was just trying to figure out how I can safely get a 300mg dose with 200mg caps. I don’t see how people can take 600-800mg of this stuff. I saw on YouTube that coach Trevor took 1000mg so dnp for like 10 days lol. That sounds like a death wish. He said he had iv bags on stand by just in case he dehydrated to bad lol.

I don’t even think it’s a total matter of dehydrating as much as it is your core temp getting to high and you die.

Never messed with the stuff personally, but from my readings one dose can be fine one time and then the next time you use the product you can do the same dosage and well, meet your maker.

But that is another topic, just don’t do what dumb Trevor did because we don’t even know if he truly took that much or just said he did on camera to get people to buy his products to “show” they are safe and ok to use.

I don’t even think it’s a total matter of dehydrating as much as it is your core temp getting to high and you die.

Never messed with the stuff personally, but from my readings one dose can be fine one time and then the next time you use the product you can do the same dosage and well, meet your maker.

But that is another topic, just don’t do what dumb Trevor did because we don’t even know if he truly took that much or just said he did on camera to get people to buy his products to “show” they are safe and ok to use.
I agree with you. It’s def a dangerous compound if not used right. I did a lot of reading on it before hand and you get so many reviews of some people saying “beware don’t take this, you can die” to “dnp is not as dangerous as people say it is if taken responsibly” I think where people get into trouble is that they think there gonna feel the effects right away and that’s not the way dnp works. It has to build up in your system so really you don’t feel a lot of sides until a few days in. And dumb motherfuckrs will just keep popping bc they think it’s not working and then yea end up in the hospital or dead. I saw a review on YouTube I forget who it was but a well know person in the industry and he said he took his body temp on dnp and it it was within a degree of 98.6 and then he he did the same thing on clen and it was at like 101 so he was basically saying that if done right it’s not as dangerous as people say and that there are worse off drugs for your body that people bypass bc “well everyone else is doing it so I should be fine” without having a clue what there doing. And I agree that Trevor could of said anything to gain sales bc I think enhanced athlete does sell it and he’s apart of that sup company. I just wanted to experiment with lower doses and see for myself bc just like anything you get so many mixed reviews. You just can’t be an idiot or irresponsible and keep safety first. We’re here to enhance our lifestyle not cut it short with irresponsible desicions but unfortunately people fuck that up for us and give aas a bad wrap.

i see domestic has a few items in stock.

Will this be the day i pull the trigger? Aha, no! Wouldn't touch PPL with a 10 foot panda catching poll. But for those that do, my hats off to you. i hope they got them ducks in a row for you guys, finally.

I think he was trying to say dose it 400mg every 36 hours. So, one 200mg cap every 18 hours instead of 12 hours.

60$ for 5 300iu carts international but your better to grab it domestic for a mark up if you can imo ... i dont know how well i feel about my slin pens taking a 3-4 week trip in the mail personally , since most sources probably arent cold shipping em .
With insurance im paying $50 u100 10ml. I can stretch a bottle 3 months, i dont refill every month. I hate paying for stuff i must have, when i could spend on what i dont need

With insurance im paying $50 u100 10ml. I can stretch a bottle 3 months, i dont refill every month. I hate paying for stuff i must have, when i could spend on what i dont need
That price really isnt to bad , I order them for my mom constanstly because with her insurance they ended up fucking her somehow and cut back her coverage to where she pays 50-60$ for 1 pen . So basically they charge her for 5 pens but only give her 1 ? Plus I just started dabbling with them and im stocking up them for a big bulk run at the end of summer. 300iu while only last me about 10 days roughly , so in a bodybuilding sense lantus gets pretty damn expensively compared to humalog.

From what i have read on it, DO NOT take it orally as a liquid or powder, it apparently will blister your mouth, throat and stain, which i presume is why its not sold as a suspension/solution. Just a heads up.

I think he was trying to say dose it 400mg every 36 hours. So, one 200mg cap every 18 hours instead of 12 hours.
I’m just not grasping this. Wouldn’t that still be 200mg a day? Plus I feel like this would run into the middle of the night at some point lol

From what i have read on it, DO NOT take it orally as a liquid or powder, it apparently will blister your mouth, throat and stain, which i presume is why its not sold as a suspension/solution. Just a heads up.
Makes sense. That shit stains everything. Thanks for the info