PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I condone this!!!
You shouldnt though because it generally means that the lab isnt purity testing their raws . So if they get a bad batch of raws they can overdose it and still end up being underdosed as per the label claim ... id rather have have exactly whats labeled than just taking a shot in the dark .

I'm like you boxes aren't important to me but on the other hand alot like them.
IMO.. I rather generic labeling and bare minimum product snazzy-ness .. and for the money that would be implemented on all that shit to go to proper technique and ofcourse savings on $ per item for the comsumer.. but that's just me.. I don't give ashit if my aas comes in a nice matte box.. ;(

You shouldnt though because it generally means that the lab isnt purity testing their raws . So if they get a bad batch of raws they can overdose it and still end up being underdosed as per the label claim ... id rather have have exactly whats labeled than just taking a shot in the dark .
no no no.. u take it out of context.. I want 110 mg per ml... of the good stuff.. technically its not overdosed if the raw is swill.. ??
if u gotta add 1/4 more raw to get it to label spec.. its not overdosed..

no no no.. u take it out of context.. I want 110 mg per ml... of the good stuff.. technically its not overdosed if the raw is swill.. ??
No dude .It's a bad practice .Means they either don't test or don't measure . Same BS Omega did and all the nut riders thought it was wonderful. Sure 253 or 248 isn't a big deal when it's supposed to be 250, there's some leeway, but 265 when it's supposed to be 250....naw. Just throwing a hot dog down the hall way

No dude .It's a bad practice .Means they either don't test or don't measure . Same BS Omega did and all the nut riders thought it was wonderful. Sure 253 or 248 isn't a big deal when it's supposed to be 250, there's some leeway, but 265 when it's supposed to be 250....naw. Just throwing a hot dog down the hall way
story of my life.. smfh

No i get what you were saying , but these labs dont overdose out of the goodness of their hearts lol... they are just ASSUMING there raws fall into the general 10% variance that you typically see with decent Chinese raws . But they make the claim we overdose are finished product 10% as if to say there gear is higher than the label claim , but really they are just overdose their recipe 10% because they have no clue what the purity is ...

Not busting your balls or anything I know what you were saying , but with how cheap and accessible testing is now any lab that says they "overdose" as reassurance is a joke . They gotta step their game up of gtfoh:D

Yeah, I don't understand why people don't buy in bulk.
Get samples of the bulk they ordered tested..

And sit on it for a few years knowing their shit is fine. (test it after a few years if you'd like)

Get your batches tested.

Yeah, I don't understand why people don't buy in bulk.
Get samples of the bulk they ordered tested..

And sit on it for a few years knowing their shit is fine. (test it after a few years if you'd like)

Get your batches tested.
And if they buy bulk and get it tested and it's not fine?

I'm sorry if I missed this n it was already covered but Should we expect to see some price increases with the addition of the new packaging/boxes?
I think the prices are very affordable..
if u need to charge us more for carrier oil that's not gonna kill me and for my vials to be pubeless... then I'm all for it..
but don't justify or hike up prices for these gay boxes..
just like mentioned above.. more trash/evidence to dispose of..
and I mean , its not like these boxes get exposure to potential clients..
If I get products in boxes.. I immediately remove em from box.. dump boxes in neighbors garbage.. and bury my vials 3 miles away..
hahahah jk.. or am I!!!!!

For the life of me, I can't make the connection on this reference. I don't disagree with what you're saying, just can't figure out how it's like having sex with a large, sloppy vag.

For the life of me, I can't make the connection on this reference. I don't disagree with what you're saying, just can't figure out how it's like having sex with a large, sloppy vag.
no one likes to have sex with a large ,sloppy vag???
in my case.. If I have to throw the dog down the hallway... I just shove my arm in there.. if she doesn't get off.. well, then that's her problem..

I am doing a 14 week cycle and I finished 12 weeks already and ran out of primo. Was taking Alphabolin. Zero pip.

I’m on week 13 now and I just pinned [emoji209] finished primo. Zero pip on initial pinning. However the pip came 6 to 8 hrs later. Fells like someone suckered punch me. It’s manageable but I never feel pip with any primo. First time feeling pip

Meaning that it's pointless less . Like pushing a house with a rope