PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Great business opportunity:

@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep.
want to make another million $?

Just find a decent source from Bromantane raws (a nootropic)
Bromantane - Wikipedia

There's a huge, unmet market for it, even more than all PEDs combined, and Bromantane ain't a controlled substance.

But check your supplier quality closely
rumors some RCs bought impure raws and continue to sell it

That's an interesting compound. I would definitely try it.

Great business opportunity:

@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep.
want to make another million $?

Just find a decent source from Bromantane raws (a nootropic)
Bromantane - Wikipedia

There's a huge, unmet market for it, even more than all PEDs combined, and Bromantane ain't a controlled substance.

But check your supplier quality closely
rumors some RCs bought impure raws and continue to sell it

I will look into it and see what we can do.

Yeah I have been running it I was sick for a week or more but still eating like crazy and gaining.
Sides aren't to bad but the fullness look I really like plus some good strength gains
Still pretty early but overall I'm liking it.

You running e or ace? How about AI dose...seems like it needs to be pretty high relative to dose on most compounds.

You running e or ace? How about AI dose...seems like it needs to be pretty high relative to dose on most compounds.
Started nolva 20mg ed and will be doing aromasin 12.5 e3d.
I'm running the trest e.
The side haven't been extreme but started pretty good week 4
I'm going to lower the sust up the trest for the remainder.

hypothetically lets say someone has 20 vials of gear from different labs. they are stored in the same space. only one vial crashes because of the temp. reheat with hair dryer and it goes back to normal. what causes this? the crashing vial is PP tren E. thanks

edit: and compared to another identical product(PP tren e) the one that crashes is more clear, and the one that doesn't crash is more rust/orange

Last edited:
hypothetically lets say someone has 20 vials of gear from different labs. they are stored in the same space. only one vial crashes because of the temp. reheat with hair dryer and it goes back to normal. what causes this? the crashing vial is PP tren E. thanks

edit: and compared to another identical product(PP tren e) the one that crashes is more clear, and the one that doesn't crash is more rust/orange
Could be the carrier oil or the amount of solvents used. Coukd be the actual amount of hormone. Some labs like to overdose.