PurplePandaLabs Raw source

U make dude hand crimp all those? Couldn't spring for one of those automatic ones? LOL
Appreciate the pics of the setup n like that they even have the logo on the tyvek suit. Looks like they r finally getting this turned around.

Holy shit! Illegal drugs!!

Like that avi looking yoked bud.
Thanks man , getting there little by little .. I think i finally got the right recipe of diet , training , and drugs because I was supposed to be straight cutting but ive been recomping like crazy the last 3-4 weeks... but hey ill take it while i can because I know good things never last lol...

Same here, switched pages and then the new format. I was going through n to my settings seeing if I fucked something up. Def gonna take some getting used to.

Yeah that's why I mentioned it thought I was tripping going to take some getting used to.

Thought I was still drunk from last night when I first saw the new format.

Quick question, I know the bloodwork credit is $75 but what is the credit value for sending raws/finished product off to Anaylzer...Same as bloods?

Thought I was still drunk from last night when I first saw the new format.

Quick question, I know the bloodwork credit is $75 but what is the credit value for sending raws/finished product off to Anaylzer...Same as bloods?
Right now it's the same I'm trying to it raised for bloods and gh testing.
Ok so theres the equipment. Looks like stock is being built up. The brewer is goimg to remain a mystery or are you going to be doing it yourself @PurplePandaLabs Rep.?
No it isn't going to be me but we have someone now with quite a few years of experience under his belt also at a large scale.

I got var and rest c through the mail from domestic from the time I now assume is the Elite days. It was bubble wrapped and in a padded yellow envelope. Safe for shipping but not exactly Q frequently m James Bond in the stealth. Then I got 3 vials and some raw accutant from international and like many on here was pretty happy with the stealth.

Will the new domestic be as low key in shipping as international or can I expect different levels of stealth? Not busting on anyone—I just need to know where to set my expectations when choosing how to order.

I got var and rest c through the mail from domestic from the time I now assume is the Elite days. It was bubble wrapped and in a padded yellow envelope. Safe for shipping but not exactly Q frequently m James Bond in the stealth. Then I got 3 vials and some raw accutant from international and like many on here was pretty happy with the stealth.

Will the new domestic be as low key in shipping as international or can I expect different levels of stealth? Not busting on anyone—I just need to know where to set my expectations when choosing how to order.

How can it be low key with the “awesome” boxes they are putting the gear in now.

Where 6 vials could be discreetly shipped in a small package and hidden.. they will now have to be using larger boxes to ship the product.

Got some domestic raws and brewed some test. Must say this shit is strong and effective. I'm a dumbass and haven't tested any raws in the past. If I was pumped and feeling good i just assume it was good to go.
I need to purchase some more and test them. I know some members have had issues with finished product. But I'm very happy with the raws. Hope this domestic source recovers from their mistakes and sticks around a bit. With the way international shipments are becoming a costums nightmare we need this.

I wouldn't be anything but upset if I was receiving oil in the mail and it wasn't vac sealed. Vac seal, bubble wrap and in a box. Every damn time, at a minimum. And I wouldn't expect stealth for domestic. I would also expect the seams on the box to be taped with the fiber tape, with plenty of coverage. But hey, maybe i ask too much.

@Roger rabbit not a fan of fancy packaging either.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear. The domestic was bubble wrapped. The international box was a mini Fort Knox of tape and by stealth I meant well, I don’t know how much is okay to say in a forum but from what I can tell from this thread the international stuff was covert to the level people have spoken about in this forum.

I’ve decided to go international after perusing the domestic offering at the site. It’s my understanding that everything is g2g and it’s cool to back my truck up I’m basically in this for my tank top so...

I’m new here so I’ll not share anymore witty humor and I’m not going to talk about my experience until I can post some blood work to show I’m a legit in wanting to fit into the community.

I will say I wish PPL would set up a reshipping unit so the package didn’t read China right now—but drug dealers aren’t wall mart so I guess I’ll have to rely on sheer bulk at the moment.

I asked this upstream and didn’t get an answer as this a pretty fast moving thread.

I was pretty impressed with the var I got from the domestic about 10 weeks ago. I thought at the low dose I was taking just really potentiated the test cyp I was taking, like peanut butter and jelly.

However in reading every page in This thread over a couple of days I THOUGHT I read Elite was using liquid dbol instead of actual Anavar. This would explain why I thought it had so much kick. However I can’t find that entry again so maybe I misread the post.
Did this happen or am I misremembering what I read?

I asked this upstream and didn’t get an answer as this a pretty fast moving thread.

I was pretty impressed with the var I got from the domestic about 10 weeks ago. I thought at the low dose I was taking just really potentiated the test cyp I was taking, like peanut butter and jelly.

However in reading every page in This thread over a couple of days I THOUGHT I read Elite was using liquid dbol instead of actual Anavar. This would explain why I thought it had so much kick. However I can’t find that entry again so maybe I misread the post.
Did this happen or am I misremembering what I read?
Didn't happen to my knowledge

Sorry if I wasn’t clear. The domestic was bubble wrapped. The international box was a mini Fort Knox of tape and by stealth I meant well, I don’t know how much is okay to say in a forum but from what I can tell from this thread the international stuff was covert to the level people have spoken about in this forum.

I’ve decided to go international after perusing the domestic offering at the site. It’s my understanding that everything is g2g and it’s cool to back my truck up I’m basically in this for my tank top so...

I’m new here so I’ll not share anymore witty humor and I’m not going to talk about my experience until I can post some blood work to show I’m a legit in wanting to fit into the community.

I will say I wish PPL would set up a reshipping unit so the package didn’t read China right now—but drug dealers aren’t wall mart so I guess I’ll have to rely on sheer bulk at the moment.
In regards to stealth, just don't say details. Saying a box was taped well, imo, doesn't matter. Do not talk about what's beyond the tape. That's when it goes south.