PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I wouldn't be anything but upset if I was receiving oil in the mail and it wasn't vac sealed. Vac seal, bubble wrap and in a box. Every damn time, at a minimum. And I wouldn't expect stealth for domestic. I would also expect the seams on the box to be taped with the fiber tape, with plenty of coverage. But hey, maybe i ask too much.

@Roger rabbit not a fan of fancy packaging either.
Box inside a box is the safest ive heard

Probably before the holiday.

Kinda a vague answer don't ya think? Valentine's day? 4th of July? Christmas? Easter?

So, just like everyone else. Let's see pics of your Dom brew set up. Please post pics of your sterilization process. What filtering are you going to use?

Kinda a vague answer don't ya think? Valentine's day? 4th of July? Christmas? Easter?

So, just like everyone else. Let's see pics of your Dom brew set up. Please post pics of your sterilization process. What filtering are you going to use?
and tits.. lots and lots of Chinese tits!!!

I know this isn't relative to the holiday ,box in a box discussion..
but who else loves this proton mail... I got the freebie.. but I already feel safer ;\

I'm like you boxes aren't important to me but on the other hand alot like them.

It’s just unnecessary marketing is all.

1. Discarding the boxes in the trash. (Now you have to worry about destroying more evidence. ) or someone finding this box around your trash etc.

2. Takes up more space in the package. Less discrete in a package have to ship in larger containers.

3. Why didn’t he put perfume or something on the box to at least try to make the packages in domestic somewhat stealthy. instead he puts marketing material on it. Hell, he could have put “panda perfume” or something creative.

Chalk this up as another fail for panda and his impulse to get his name out in every avenue he can.