PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Well,if I claim it for credit later than you will be able to tie up my tag on here to my order. I was considering sending it in by email,but I am not sure that I am going to now since I do not want to be injecting something from someone that is potentially mad at me.
Getting kinda emotional bro. U might wanna up your ai dose.

Getting kinda emotional bro. U might wanna up your ai dose.

You are projecting your own feelings on to me,I swear I saw you here not too long ago throwing a lil hissy fit.I just wouldnt want to inject some BS with the store credit. I was just just sharing my experience with the testosterone elite cooked up for panda. All I am saying is that I have pulled 7k from 750.Im shooting a G of this shit and I got a lil less numbers than I thought. It wasnt the worst shit I have ever gotten. People always tell me taking a G of test is alot,but you have to assume that the gear will be a lil bit questionable.

You are projecting your own feelings on to me,I swear I saw you here not too long ago throwing a lil hissy fit.I just wouldnt want to inject some BS with the store credit. I was just just sharing my experience with the testosterone elite cooked up for panda. All I am saying is that I have pulled 7k from 750.Im shooting a G of this shit and I got a lil less numbers than I thought. It wasnt the worst shit I have ever gotten. People always tell me taking a G of test is alot,but you have to assume that the gear will be a lil bit questionable.
The bloods are low. I was taking 500mg and got 2500, I know we are all different. Post the bloods, more bloods just help the community.

The bloods are low. I was taking 500mg and got 2500, I know we are all different. Post the bloods, more bloods just help the community.

I may end up sending them over to Panda for credit at some point. If I get the credit I rather not step on Pandas toes since I would be injecting their product. Im apathetic at this point with my online experiences,on elites gear before he joined panda,I was quite a bit heavier on the same diet. My feeling is that elite ran out of powder and started cutting corners. Again,I don't really want to put panda on blast but I am absolutely disappointed to say the least.

People that says 2x rule are usually shills from labs that consistently under produce. I have seen some labs on here that show 600ng/dl on 600mg of test and the company still sells here with a thread full of people claiming they went from skinny nerd to arnold.

Anyways,what does the picture of the bloods prove to meso? Im not lying about my blood work if thats what you are thinking,and a picture of my bloods doesn't really prove anything as people can lie still.I only payed for a total testosterone anyways.

I may end up sending them over to Panda for credit at some point. If I get the credit I rather not step on Pandas toes since I would be injecting their product. Im apathetic at this point with my online experiences,on elites gear before he joined panda,I was quite a bit heavier on the same diet. My feeling is that elite ran out of powder and started cutting corners. Again,I don't really want to put panda on blast but I am absolutely disappointed to say the least.

People that says 2x rule are usually shills from labs that consistently under produce. I have seen some labs on here that show 600ng/dl on 600mg of test and the company still sells here with a thread full of people claiming they went from skinny nerd to arnold.

Anyways,what does the picture of the bloods prove to meso? Im not lying about my blood work if thats what you are thinking,and a picture of my bloods doesn't really prove anything as people can lie still.I only payed for a total testosterone anyways.
If you are unwilling to post the bloods you are full of shit and you are also hurting the community. Not a smart move.

They way I see it is you made a claim to the entire forum about low numbers so show us or it's just a bogus claim.

Not saying your lying but it looks that way when someone says my labs suck and so and so has weak sauce but they won't post up the proof.

One thing I have noticed from viewing many others labs is that it seems lower doses get a bigger bang for the buck.

I've been on 200 mil and have done lab work 3 times. Mine were 1500, 1250 and 1350.

I've seen guys with labs on 750 with lab work in the mid 2 thousand range.

I personally feel the numbers are low for 1gram of test. But it is unfair to the shop and an insult to the community to make such a claim and not provide the labs. As far as I'm concerned until you post the labs you are a liar. You are comfortable enough to post the numbers but not post the proof. Something is shady here, it doesn't add up.

Going to stick up for ppl for once. Post the labs, or go away. you could also send it to analyzer. Btw, I've never seen it claimed anywhere that x2 was ok. This is one of the weirdest blood test results debates I've ever seen here. Bogus lab results hurt the entire community

Going to stick up for ppl for once. Post the labs, or go away. you could also send it to analyzer. Btw, I've never seen it claimed anywhere that x2 was ok. This is one of the weirdest blood test results debates I've ever seen here. Bogus lab results hurt the entire community
I Agree. If he does post and the numbers are correct then it is a low number. Everyone jumping in saying it' good is crazy. Also others saying the low numbers they tested on try were probably taken at the end of the week. 50 hours should not leave that much time to metabolize that much testosterone.

But I'm beginnng to lean towards this guy being full of shit. What do you say @mayweather

I Agree. If he does post and the numbers are correct then it is a low number. Everyone jumping in saying it' good is crazy. Also others saying the low numbers they tested on try were probably taken at the end of the week. 50 hours should not leave that much time to metabolize that much testosterone.

But I'm beginnng to lean towards this guy being full of shit. What do you say @mayweather
I don't think anyone is saying it's good, as much as they're staying he shouldn't expect 10,000 test levels.

Sorry not"good" but reasonable or expected. Is that better?

Not sure if I’ve seen anyone say it’s reasonable. From what I’ve seen many have questioned it and have just made blanket statements that higher dosages don’t tend to yield as high results as doing lower dosages. Personally I’m not a fan of blood work being the lead contributor of if gear is good or not.

I feel blood work is good to determine if the hormone is in the product but again, comes down to so many factors... split shot of the dosage, single shot of the dosage, multiple compounds in system etc blood has so many variables that testing the vial is the best practice.

Lol relax bud I was just joking. Hissy fits are fine when there valid. I was just referring to the “Your mad at me” quote. Just thought it was kinda funny. But I agree with you I would have concerns with those #’s on a gram of test a week. If I were you I would post your results on here or in the testing section so maybe the community coupd give you more input. I think the rep asked you to post them. Who knows maybe he wanted to help you out.

You can post them and not get the credit. But they won’t give you credit if they aren’t posted. Sending your bloods via email won’t get that credit.

The credit is an incentive for people to post in the open for others to see. Good, bad or ugly.

I understand your concern of a lab being pissed then exposing you, so me personally I wouldn’t get the credit but I would post the bloods for all my brothers.