PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I visited them when I first joined but never purchased. I still peak in the thread once in a while but not often.

The funniest thing I’ve seen from pcom is when they made claim to “formulating” a myostatin inhibitor that was a virus to be injected and would kill the myostatin/ block it for x amount of time. Claimed the Russians were testing for them [emoji23][emoji23]
It effectively kills myostatin indeed
the catch is that it kills the user too.

That is funny, I brought that up to them the other day on their thread. They said it worked but not as good as they wanted. It's only for world class athletes and they are tweaking it, and will have another soon. Bwhahaha I'm an asshole so I go in that thread to stir shit up when I'm bored.

That’s funny because I sent them a pm asking and they never got back to me[emoji23]

I love harassing that pcom helper in pm.

I hit somewhere in the low 7s on about a gram of test cyp ew, bloods were posted around page 50 maybe. Estrogen was in the 90s i think. No sides other than acne. Miserably painful acne...

Only other thing I'll add to this subject, is that the gear was from elite, would never inject anything from them anyways

All of these posts after he posts his numbers I interpret as on the side of PPL gear not being underdosed. That' how I read them after he posted. Sorry if I'm mistaken.

I actually don't want to argue this one though because I think @mayweather is full of shit

I never said he should be happy with his numbers. If you look down a few posts I told him to send a sample to Analyzer to test. PPL would pay this after a claim of bloods low like his I'm sure.

I have no idea why my bloods were only about 3x. But the point I was trying to make was you can't go by the rule. I did bloods/tested the gear to see my level was my level from what I did for a dose. I was pissed when my bloods came that low, but in turn it was my body not the gear.

I never said he should be happy with his numbers. If you look down a few posts I told him to send a sample to Analyzer to test. PPL would pay this after a claim of bloods low like his I'm sure.

I have no idea why my bloods were only about 3x. But the point I was trying to make was you can't go by the rule. I did bloods/tested the gear to see my level was my level from what I did for a dose. I was pissed when my bloods came that low, but in turn it was my body not the gear.

That’s the key. Is get it tested for sure.

Did you know what your free testosterone was when your results came back? Or did you just do the test where it shows total?

I did a full panel yes but I don't know where even I put the bloods anymore. I could maybe dig them up if you really wanted to know everything.

Lol, my post is not supporting low numbers. You are reading into the context of everything a little to deep. Me stating what my numbers came back at was discrediting the 10x rules not discrediting low test numbers off a gram of testosterone...there are too many factors to say that his numbers are low off of just 1 gram coming in at 7500ng if his numbers can in at around 5,000 or lower then perhaps.....and that is depending on his past bloods... has he posted those? What is his normal range to come in at? Has he ran a gram before and had bloods on those? If so, what did those come in at?

See.... there are too many variables to pull out the torch and just say... 7500ng is low burn the house down.

The guy hasn’t even posted the bloods just wrote numbers so at this point it’s all speculation and as many have said anyone can do that.

He said his bloods came in at 2500 on 1 gram a week. I think that’s pretty low, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was underdosed given that Elite was the brewer.

He said his bloods came in at 2500 on 1 gram a week. I think that’s pretty low, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was underdosed given that Elite was the brewer.

I would agree that 2500ng is low. But I’m having a hard time believing this to be honest.

The other question is how often is he pinning? I might have missed this as well, but if he is pinning 1g per week but doing 3 injection per week to achieve the 1g dosage that will also yield a different result versus 1 shot of 1g per week or even 2 Shot per week protocol.

I’m not sticking up for panda at all. But I would like to see the numbers and the exact protocol before I burn the lab.

If it was me and I had those numbers I would be raising hell and blasting the shit out of this lab with my numbers posted as proof etc. you should get what you pay for, but this member has not done what he needs to do. Anyone can just make claim to what their numbers are.

Edit: and yes... I do believe elite would have inderdosed the gear and kept the extras for himself to sell and start a new lab.

And waiting 6 months for bloodwork? I find that strange too. 1gram of test, I would want to know where all my other numbers are sooner than 6 months. I'm not saying @mayweather is lying, nor am I defending panda.

I would agree that 2500ng is low. But I’m having a hard time believing this to be honest.

The other question is how often is he pinning? I might have missed this as well, but if he is pinning 1g per week but doing 3 injection per week to achieve the 1g dosage that will also yield a different result versus 1 shot of 1g per week or even 2 Shot per week protocol.

I’m not sticking up for panda at all. But I would like to see the numbers and the exact protocol before I burn the lab.

If it was me and I had those numbers I would be raising hell and blasting the shit out of this lab with my numbers posted as proof etc. you should get what you pay for, but this member has not done what he needs to do. Anyone can just make claim to what their numbers are.

Edit: and yes... I do believe elite would have inderdosed the gear and kept the extras for himself to sell and start a new lab.
You do realize you're defending elite, if that lab and ppl weren't such screw ups, you'd have a point

@ mayweather

You only got 1500 total test on 700mg per week back on 2/2/2016 you were happy with those results. So what made you think going up to 1g per week would bring you to 10,000?

So according to your previous bloods you posted I think you are on par..
IMG_2912.JPG

Looked capped. But the point was he wasn’t stressing over that 1500 then. We won’t know if that number would have came back at 1501 or 20,000. He stated in that post he felt like his gear was under-dosed. Which seems to be a common theme.

Look back on @mayweathers post since the beginning he has felt he has been ripped off from labs.

His major issues seem to be

1. Being shorted on gear. Used water to test if the vial was shorted.

2. Many issues with ED.

3. He is in a state that doesn’t allow testing so, he has ran several cycle while being here but only has gotten bloods posted 1 time after being pushed to do so.

My conclusion is simply he hasn’t had enough blood work to really understand how his body metabolizes the hormone and knows where he should be at.

Anyone can read his posts and see.