PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Looked capped. But the point was he wasn’t stressing over that 1500 then. We won’t know if that number would have came back at 1501 or 20,000. He stated in that post he felt like his gear was under-dosed. Which seems to be a common theme.

Look back on @mayweathers post since the beginning he has felt he has been ripped off from labs.

His major issues seem to be

1. Being shorted on gear. Used water to test if the vial was shorted.

2. Many issues with ED.

3. He is in a state that doesn’t allow testing so, he has ran several cycle while being here but only has gotten bloods posted 1 time after being pushed to do so.

My conclusion is simply he hasn’t had enough blood work to really understand how his body metabolizes the hormone and knows where he should be at.

Anyone can read his posts and see.

I get what your saying. The reason I mention capped is if you're pinning 750 and are happy that you're +1500 that would lead me to believe he's inexperienced. I still think his latest #s are low if they're legit but he definitely needs to provide more info.

His claim doesn't interest me enough to read back through his history. The fact that he made a claim and needs his arm twisted to post bloods is a red flag. Combine that with a couple other things and his credibility is in question to me.

@ mayweather

You only got 1500 total test on 700mg per week back on 2/2/2016 you were happy with those results. So what made you think going up to 1g per week would bring you to 10,000?

So according to your previous bloods you posted I think you are on par..
View attachment 84956
I wasn't going to say anything hoping someone else would notice I don't want anyone to be done wrong.
Like has been stated already any can make any claim they want if they don't have to post any kind of proof.
To many inconsistencies to the whole story.

I wasn't going to say anything hoping someone else would notice I don't want anyone to be done wrong.
Like has been stated already any can make any claim they want if they don't have to post any kind of proof.
To many inconsistencies to the whole story.

I see bogus here on his part just post the damn bloods and be done with it. Letting it get this far without posting to me is already a give away and Rodger rabbits points only tell me it’s bogus even more. If he won’t post I think it should just be forgotten about. I just did a gram of home brew test e from ppl labs and I came in at 7k if it’s 2500 that’s underdosed as hell. If your telling the truth put it rest my friend.

Damit 1 more week left on my cycle and now I’m getting sick.
I thought I was over it but yesterday shit started all over sucks.
Just got influenza. Pretty sure I’m dying
About a month you will still think that.
You are projecting your own feelings on to me,I swear I saw you here not too long ago throwing a lil hissy fit.I just wouldnt want to inject some BS with the store credit. I was just just sharing my experience with the testosterone elite cooked up for panda. All I am saying is that I have pulled 7k from 750.Im shooting a G of this shit and I got a lil less numbers than I thought. It wasnt the worst shit I have ever gotten. People always tell me taking a G of test is alot,but you have to assume that the gear will be a lil bit questionable.
You want redeem the bloods without posting just because you spoke your mind in this thread doesn't make anyone mad at you hell if that was the case I would be mad at almost everyone at one point or another I have thick skin.
@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
Any plans to part the following raws:

Melanotan II
1g $1080
Purple Panda Labs

Cabergoline
1g $4500
Purple Panda Labs

Mibolerone(Cheque drops)
1g $360
Purple Panda Labs

Not only the price is too steep
1g is too much as well.
I believe panda told you he would do smaller amounts on the caber I will have to see about the others and remind him about the caber.

I see bogus here on his part just post the damn bloods and be done with it. Letting it get this far without posting to me is already a give away and Rodger rabbits points only tell me it’s bogus even more. If he won’t post I think it should just be forgotten about. I just did a gram of home brew test e from ppl labs and I came in at 7k if it’s 2500 that’s underdosed as hell. If your telling the truth put it rest my friend.
Yeah it would all be suspect to me at this point I have gotten credit on a low blood before even before getting additional testing done .

I would agree that 2500ng is low. But I’m having a hard time believing this to be honest.

The other question is how often is he pinning? I might have missed this as well, but if he is pinning 1g per week but doing 3 injection per week to achieve the 1g dosage that will also yield a different result versus 1 shot of 1g per week or even 2 Shot per week protocol.

I’m not sticking up for panda at all. But I would like to see the numbers and the exact protocol before I burn the lab.

If it was me and I had those numbers I would be raising hell and blasting the shit out of this lab with my numbers posted as proof etc. you should get what you pay for, but this member has not done what he needs to do. Anyone can just make claim to what their numbers are.

Edit: and yes... I do believe elite would have inderdosed the gear and kept the extras for himself to sell and start a new lab.

I agree 100%.. just giving him the benefit of the doubt that he has been away from his computer and unable to reply with his blood work yet. All things you pointed out should be addressed, and even then it’s inconclusive unless tested by analyzer.

Like stated above I think we just drop it and move on unless @mayweather decodes to come back and drop the lab work. He’s had all day and once everyone started to ask him to post the bloods he disappeared. It just sucks for the community and this thread cause we have been talking about this all day and the whole thing could be bogus. It just blows my mind that people do this. If you can take the time to write some numbers then you can take the time to post the bloods.

Just a update we will be continuing to add to our domestic list also watch for npp 200mg as we have added it to the list also and we would like to thank our customers for the continued support even after a bad decision on our part rest assured a big lesson was learned and major changes made to protect both our customers health and ppl integrity.

@ mayweather

You only got 1500 total test on 700mg per week back on 2/2/2016 you were happy with those results. So what made you think going up to 1g per week would bring you to 10,000?

So according to your previous bloods you posted I think you are on par..
View attachment 84956

Roger Im getting sick of your shill shit. I dont owe your old ass shit,those test are capped at 1500 you old fuck! I will post bloods after you apologize for being a dirty shill jew.

Bloods will be posted once roger @Budlee apologize.

Roger Im getting sick of your shill shit. I dont owe your old ass shit,those test are capped at 1500 you old fuck! I will post bloods after you apologize for being a dirty shill jew.

Fck that show us all the great contributions you have made to this board I guarantee @Roger rabbit has helped more people than most.
You can't blame anyone for thinking you are up to something by the way you have handled all this then you want to attack someone for pointing out the obvious.

I get what your saying. The reason I mention capped is if you're pinning 750 and are happy that you're +1500 that would lead me to believe he's inexperienced. I still think his latest #s are low if they're legit but he definitely needs to provide more info.

His claim doesn't interest me enough to read back through his history. The fact that he made a claim and needs his arm twisted to post bloods is a red flag. Combine that with a couple other things and his credibility is in question to me.

Apologize or no bloods.

Really he has never supported any one single lab over another.What you are saying does not even make sense. You came on this forum making a claim and refuse to even provide proof. Now you are attacking a member to try and deflect the fact that you have ulterior motives or are just plain lying.

Really he has never supported any one single lab over another.What you are saying does not even make sense. You came on this forum making a claim and refuse to even provide proof. Now you are attacking a member to try and deflect the fact that you have ulterior motives or are just plain lying.

I have no ulterior motive. If you apologize I will post the bloods.

Did I give you any trouble getting your store credit when you had low bloods?