PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I literally just logged on to post bloods,had 9 notifications of people calling me out about lying. I am not posting shit now until I get apologies. I payed 50$ to get my blood tested and I don't owe anyone.

No one owes me you fucking faggot? You want me to post my private blood results you stupid fucking ex junkie prick!
Yes I do want you to post bloods. I've posted all of my bloods for the community since I've been a member to help others. Sorry i don't do drugs.

Yes I do want you to post bloods. I've posted all of my bloods for the community since I've been a member to help others. Sorry i don't do drugs.

Oh you're the perfect little boy scout are you? Lol I don't owe anyone my bloodwork,If I wanna cash in my credit that's my decision. If you guys want to say I am lying I don't care. I am not going to be disrespected and then asked to post the results of something that came out of my body that I payed for. It's unfortunate that people here would rather side with a UGL than the customer,but I am not going to help people out that disrespected me while I was gone from Meso. 9 notifications is just ridiculous.

What a good little shill you are. You are the reason UGL's do whatever the fuck they want around here.
Sorry, you should read my post history I've purchased from multiple labs and have posted honest reviews and bloods for each one. I'll continue to be honest with each lab and continue to post bloods. I posted my bloods with ppls gear had a concern about numbers and the rep has been helping me with testing. If the gear turns out underdosed I'll continue to be honest and post results for the community unlike you.

Oh you're the perfect little boy scout are you? Lol I don't owe anyone my bloodwork,If I wanna cash in my credit that's my decision. If you guys want to say I am lying I don't care. I am not going to be disrespected and then asked to post the results of something that came out of my body that I payed for. It's unfortunate that people here would rather side with a UGL than the customer,but I am not going to help people out that disrespected me while I was gone from Meso. 9 notifications is just ridiculous.
If proof exists we all would side with the proof. If you have bloods indicating something is off post them. If you don't want to post the evidence then you obviously don't have a valid gripe and should just get fucked.

I came on the forum to post bloods but childish individuals completely dissuaded me from doing so.
@PurplePandaLabs Rep. I got blood work showing test levels are at 347 and I was injecting 1 gram of test e every other day.

Please send me 20 test e as reparation asap.

Are you dumb or slow? I am pretty sure I didn't want to claim my credit because I wasn't sure about using the replacements. You need to do more reading and less juicing.

You posted that you were running a gram of test then posted numbers in the 2000 range without posting blood work to back up your statements and you can't see what caused all this?

If proof exists we all would side with the proof. If you have bloods indicating something is off post them. If you don't want to post the evidence then you obviously don't have a valid gripe and should just get fucked.

I dont want anything in return from panda. How about you get fucked you silly fucking twat. Did you even buy anything here fuck face? NO! You are just hear to get your likes on your post. Go fuck yourself. I don't personally benefit at all posting bloods! I saw my bloodwork and impulsively posted on meso. Never did I expect to have some sub 100 IQ individuals feeling entitled to MY bloodwork. That's just ridiculous.

I came on the forum to post bloods but childish individuals completely dissuaded me from doing so.

Are you dumb or slow? I am pretty sure I didn't want to claim my credit because I wasn't sure about using the replacements. You need to do more reading and less juicing.
I need to do less reading and more juicing. Reading your dribble has killed some of my brain cells.

I dont want anything in return from panda. How about you get fucked you silly fucking twat. Did you even buy anything here fuck face? NO! You are just hear to get your likes on your post. Go fuck yourself. I don't personally benefit at all posting bloods! I saw my bloodwork and impulsively posted on meso. Never did I expect to have some sub 100 IQ individuals feeling entitled to MY bloodwork. That's just ridiculous.
Panda accepts likes as payment. 100 likes is equivalent to $10.

I need to do less reading and more juicing. Reading your dribble has killed some of my brain cells.

I log on the forum for the first time today to post my bloods so that I can have an entitled faggot born in 73 like yourself talking shit about me? Fuck that. My blood work is to help the community. I don't owe you jack shit,if you wouldn't have said anything my bloods would be posted right now.

It's absolutely not about entitlement .You made a claim and people expect you to back up your words. It's a very simsim concept You shshou not make statements you are not willing to support.

It's absolutely not about entitlement .You made a claim and people expect you to back up your words. It's a very simsim concept You shshou not make statements you are not willing to support.

Maybe you should quit being a fucking dumbass and not expect things from people that you dont even know. Are you fucking stupid? People expect things from their parents,spouses,siblings and some stupid people even friends that they NEVER get. What made you think you should expect something from me? Do I look like fucking Mother Teresa to you?

When someone is doing you a favor,ALWAYS be grateful and never demanding. No one owes you SHIT! That budlee fucker said "you will never recover on here if you don't post the bloods" Like what the fuck? What a crazy faggot lol. Im not a fucking politician and I don't peddle gear so Im not here to join the nuthugger crew.

Roger Im getting sick of your shill shit. I dont owe your old ass shit,those test are capped at 1500 you old fuck! I will post bloods after you apologize for being a dirty shill jew.

Bloods will be posted once roger @Budlee apologize.

Just like I figured you would respond per all your other posts. I have nothing to apologize for and far from a shill.

Anyone interested can look back on this cats posts and see how he reacts when anyone questions him with the lame attacks and know everything attitude.

Good luck in your endeavor on all your masterbation problems and limp dick issues.

Just like I figured you would respond per all your other posts. I have nothing to apologize for and far from a shill.

Anyone interested can look back on this cats posts and see how he reacts when anyone questions him with the lame attacks and know everything attitude.

Good luck in your endeavor on all your masterbation problems and limp dick issues.

My ED was fixed along time ago. I count on 6 inches of girth which there is a 99.99% chance that is much bigger than what you work with.

Apologize to me right now or no bloods. Last time I will ever give you this proposition you filthy fucking shill. You didn't buy anything here either,you are just here to stir shit up. Fuck you. No apology from you and I won't post bloods. Swallow your pride for the benefit of the community.