PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@Roger rabbit is choosing his pride over the community! All he has to do is issue out an apology in exchange for the bloods. He wants me to "help" the community. Let's see if he will swallow his pride for Meso.

My ED was fixed along time ago. I count on 6 inches of girth which there is a 99.99% chance that is much bigger than what you work with.

Apologize to me right now or no bloods. Last time I will ever give you this proposition you filthy fucking shill. You didn't buy anything here either,you are just here to stir shit up. Fuck you. No apology from you and I won't post bloods. Swallow your pride for the benefit of the community.

Here is the apology.

I apologize that your mom didn’t swallow you.

Just like I figured you would respond per all your other posts. I have nothing to apologize for and far from a shill.

Anyone interested can look back on this cats posts and see how he reacts when anyone questions him with the lame attacks and know everything attitude.

Good luck in your endeavor on all your masterbation problems and limp dick issues.
@Roger rabbit is choosing his pride over the community! All he has to do is issue out an apology in exchange for the bloods. He wants me to "help" the community. Let's see if he will swallow his pride for Meso.
You're attacking the wrong person if you would have posted the bloods to begin with I guarantee @Roger rabbit would have been one of the main members helping you and making sure ppl was doing the right thing.
Instead you have made yourself out to be a real tool.

Here is the apology.

I apologize that your mom didn’t swallow you.

So you want me to do something for the good of the community,yet you won't even clean up the mess you made that turned into me not posting bloods? Fuck you.You are nothing but a validation seeking female,everything you do here is for likes. Ass lickers are beta males. You bought nothing here. You keep talking about helping out the community,yet when you are asked to swallow your pride you wont do it.

@Roger rabbit claims he is for Meso but he wont swallow his pride to get me to post MY bloods. This clown is just an attentionwhore snowflake facebook whore. Fuck his hypocritical ass. He came on the thread to stir shit up and not to help! Had he never came on the thread bloods would be up by now. I was ready to post bloods but this QUEER would not apologize for his insolence.

My bloods came back low. Unfortunately thanks to @Roger rabbit and others that are on the low average of intelligence,no bloods will be posted from me.

Bottom line,I am not saying Pandalabs is bad. I am 100% sure that Elite fucked them over and they probably knew nothing about the gear being underdosed. With that being said,proceed with caution and make sure you evaluate your options before making a decision.

You're attacking the wrong person if you would have posted the bloods to begin with I guarantee @Roger rabbit would have been one of the main members helping you and making sure ppl was doing the right thing.

Roger posts on meso for validation. He doesn't care about the members here,if he did he would have issued out an apology. He never even bought anything here. Anyways,members should always be given the benefit of the doubt over the source. Why would I post my bloods when I had 6 members disrespect me(people that bought nothing here by the way). Have you noticed that the people that stir shit up usually buy NOTHING from the place they are stirring shit up at?

I found PPL on a different board anyways. If I decide to claim my credit for blood work I will email the results over to you guys.

I’m always for members over labs. This can be reflected in my posts, which he has not obviously looked at.

And you can attest to this, as I have ridden panda hard in the past on many items.

But if the evidence isn’t there I cannot take sides I’ll stay neutral... but in this case after reviewing mr. Ed previous posts and all having around the same issues it brought question on his experience level etc.

All he has to do is post the evidence and the tides can change very quickly.

Roger posts on meso for validation. He doesn't care about the members here,if he did he would have issued out an apology. He never even bought anything here. Anyways,members should always be given the benefit of the doubt over the source. Why would I post my bloods when I had 6 members disrespect me(people that bought nothing here by the way). Have you noticed that the people that stir shit up usually buy NOTHING from the place they are stirring shit up at?

I found PPL on a different board anyways. If I decide to claim my credit for blood work I will email the results over to you guys.

Please for all of us, help the community. Go back to that board because you bring nothing to meso except asking for help on estrogen issues and erectile issues and having horribly uncensored posts about your addiction to masterbation.

So keep deflecting your “ I was going to post my blood bullshit “ you were never going to post.

Childish ... well I was going to post but my feelings got hurt so I’m taking my basketball home[emoji30][emoji22]

@Roger rabbit but how has you posting in this thread benefit anyone but yourself? All you have done here is gotten your anal buddies riled up and given you likes. Again,you prove my point correct that you are only here to stroke your ego and get likes. I get that you have best buds that post on meso,that doesn't make you a helpful member though. You bought nothing here,again what the hell are you doing in this thread besides stirring up problems? If you didn't feel the need to get your daily fix for likes,my bloods would be posted by now. You talk about doing things for the great of the community,but when I gave you the opportunity to do something beneficial for the community for FREE you turned me down because it hurt your pride,which AGAIN proves my point that you only come on here for validation.

So you want me to do something for the good of the community,yet you won't even clean up the mess you made that turned into me not posting bloods? Fuck you.You are nothing but a validation seeking female,everything you do here is for likes. Ass lickers are beta males. You bought nothing here. You keep talking about helping out the community,yet when you are asked to swallow your pride you wont do it.

@Roger rabbit claims he is for Meso but he wont swallow his pride to get me to post MY bloods. This clown is just an attentionwhore snowflake facebook whore. Fuck his hypocritical ass. He came on the thread to stir shit up and not to help! Had he never came on the thread bloods would be up by now. I was ready to post bloods but this QUEER would not apologize for his insolence.

My bloods came back low. Unfortunately thanks to @Roger rabbit and others that are on the low average of intelligence,no bloods will be posted from me.

Bottom line,I am not saying Pandalabs is bad. I am 100% sure that Elite fucked them over and they probably knew nothing about the gear being underdosed. With that being said,proceed with caution and make sure you evaluate your options before making a decision.
Nobody did this but you.
What do you think would happen if I posted you were a scammer and nothing else to support it?
They would be flaming me to hell and back.

Low average ? Attentionwhore Facebook whore? What the hell am I reading.

download.jpeg

Nobody did this but you.
What do you think would happen if I posted you were a scammer and nothing else to support it?
They would be flaming me to hell and back.

I didn't say you were a scammer. I said I wasn't upset or happy about it but I was expecting it to be underdosed so I planned accordingly. Did I call you a scammer? I said I shot a G of test a week and I pulled in the 2500's ng/dl. Why would any member here defend a source anyways lol. How would you feel if you got sold underdosed gear and on top of that members are talking shit DEMANDING for personal blood work that you paid for. Why would I want to post bloodwork with this Rodger guy doing absolutely NOTHING to help here.

Why doesn't he just apologize for the bloodwork if he is all about helping the community?

@Roger rabbit but how has you posting in this thread benefit anyone but yourself? All you have done here is gotten your anal buddies riled up and given you likes. Again,you prove my point correct that you are only here to stroke your ego and get likes. I get that you have best buds that post on meso,that doesn't make you a helpful member though. You bought nothing here,again what the hell are you doing in this thread besides stirring up problems? If you didn't feel the need to get your daily fix for likes,my bloods would be posted by now. You talk about doing things for the great of the community,but when I gave you the opportunity to do something beneficial for the community for FREE you turned me down because it hurt your pride,which AGAIN proves my point that you only come on here for validation.
He wasn't talking about his contributions I was and many others will also.
He helps people all the time.
I have seen you're contributions which are nil.

Well I’m sure the 30-40 private messages I get per day on various questions regarding everything from supplements to other aspects of what we do is not helping the board.

I’m sorry I cannot help you with limp dick issues, but like @dr.jim told you.. it’s mainly a mental thing and I tend to agree with him on you. From the posts you have, the way you behave you remind me of someone mentally challenged, and not in a bad way... but, a pathetic small dick syndrome way.

Low average ? Attentionwhore Facebook whore? What the hell am I reading.

View attachment 84967

Hes just on here for likes tho lol. He bought nothing here,never buys anything. Always bitching on threads. His like that CDN guy that all he did was talk shit to sources regularly. If you didn't buy anything here shut the fuck up and let things unfold. I offered roger an olive branch and he told me to go fuck myself.

I didn't say you were a scammer. I said I wasn't upset or happy about it but I was expecting it to be underdosed so I planned accordingly. Did I call you a scammer? I said I shot a G of test a week and I pulled in the 2500's ng/dl. Why would any member here defend a source anyways lol. How would you feel if you got sold underdosed gear and on top of that members are talking shit DEMANDING for personal blood work that you paid for. Why would I want to post bloodwork with this Rodger guy doing absolutely NOTHING to help here.

Why doesn't he just apologize for the bloodwork if he is all about helping the community?
Never mind I hope you get help for whatever you got going on bud.

Apologize or no bloods.

There will be no apology coming. The only good the bloods will do at this point is maybe salvage an inkling of your credibility. They really won't help the community because I would hope most people have dumped the purple/elite gear for their own health.

Post em or don't I couldn't care less and save your telephone tough guy responses. They don't impress adults.

Well I’m sure the 30-40 private messages I get per day on various questions regarding everything from supplements to other aspects of what we do is not helping the board.

I’m sorry I cannot help you with limp dick issues, but like @dr.jim told you.. it’s mainly a mental thing and I tend to agree with him on you. From the posts you have, the way you behave you remind me of someone mentally challenged, and not in a bad way... but, a pathetic small dick syndrome way.

Why won't you apologize for the bloods. Give me one good reason. Is your pride worth more than benefiting the community?Fucking attention seeking faggot,I cant respect fucks like you.

He did apologize!