PurplePandaLabs Raw source

There will be no apology coming. The only good the bloods will do at this point is maybe salvage an inkling of your credibility. They really won't help the community because I would hope most people have dumped the purple/elite gear for their own health.

Post em or don't I couldn't care less and save your telephone tough guy responses. They don't impress adults.

No telephone tough guy but I am sick of all the facebook groupies we have on Meso. If you didnt purcahse shit why are you here?

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. is vouching for his homeboy @Roger rabbit . What credibility do I have here or do you have here you fucking clown? I DONT SOURCE! I could care less what a pussy like you thinks about a real man like myself. If you post on meso for likes you are a FAGGOT bottom line.

Hes just on here for likes tho lol. He bought nothing here,never buys anything. Always bitching on threads. His like that CDN guy that all he did was talk shit to sources regularly. If you didn't buy anything here shut the fuck up and let things unfold. I offered roger an olive branch and he told me to go fuck myself.

You do not know if I buy or do not.. So before you go about saying what I do or do not do.. make sure your facts are straight.

I do not go around bashing sources, here is an example, in anothe source thread I was able to get them to agree to 200$ store credit if the gear was sent to analyzer plus replacement of the gear.
Source agreed and members benefited. What have you done again?

Why won't you apologize for the bloods. Give me one good reason. Is your pride worth more than benefiting the community?Fucking attention seeking faggot,I cant respect fucks like you.

There is absolutely nothing to apologize for.

Does a lawyer demand an apology from a judge for asking for evidence? Nope... sure don’t....

But anyways, done with this pointless conversation going back and forth with a know it all who is more superior than anyone else, but always asking for advice.

Good luck bud

@Roger rabbit went through a virgin nerd internet lookup to figure out that two years ago I bought a capped testosterone test and 750mgs capped at 1500(duh its a capped test). He literally wrote a 6 paragraph essay on why I was lying. Now @PurplePandaLabs Rep. is sucking his dick saying how helpful of a member he is(NO FUCKING SHIT HE IS DEFENDING YOUR BRAND). I don't appreciate the members that go thread to thread fishing for likes. If you aren't contributing anything then stay out of it. I never expected to have people defending PPL after all this fiasco but I am certainly not going to be disrespected when asked for my help.

Again,rodger can provide an apology and we can get the bloods. Or not.

Everybody it is clearly evident that @mayweather is a lying piece of shit that never got any bloods done.

We don't need your bloods, you lost all credibility on this board. You can take your fake bloodwork and rub it all over your limp dick.

Everybody it is clearly evident that @mayweather is a lying piece of shit that never got any bloods done.

We don't need your bloods, you lost all credibility on this board. You can take your fake bloodwork and rub it all over your limp dick.

You lost all credibility. You didnt even buy anything here you silly fuck. I guarantee my dick is bigger than yours though,that much I put that on everything lol.

No telephone tough guy but I am sick of all the facebook groupies we have on Meso. If you didnt purcahse shit why are you here?

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. is vouching for his homeboy @Roger rabbit . What credibility do I have here or do you have here you fucking clown? I DONT SOURCE! I could care less what a pussy like you thinks about a real man like myself. If you post on meso for likes you are a FAGGOT bottom line.
I don't have to vouch for him because his contributions clearly speak for themselves even though he has been one of the people most critical of ppl mistakes I still have a great deal of respect for Rabbit.
Or anyone else who go out of their way to help their fellow brothers out there's not a lot of those kind around but they are some.

At this point no one cares about your bloods. Keep them and no one owes you an apology.

I didn't say anyone owed me an apology you fucking illiterate homosexual? Show me where I said that?

He said that he is all about helping the community. He said I was selfish for not posting bloods"Post the bloods to help your brothers out!" . I said I will post the bloods if you apologize. That is not owing anyone anything you twat! It's called a trade. I want @Roger rabbit to prove that he really is a team player and not just another attention whore that uses meso to socialize and get likes.

If @Roger rabbit cares about the community,he can prove it right now with an apology! Otherwise he is full of shit!

I don't have to vouch for him because his contributions clearly speak for themselves even though he has been one of the people most critical of ppl mistakes I still have a great deal of respect for Rabbit.
Or anyone else who go out of their way to help their fellow brothers out there's not a lot of those kind around but they are some.

He isn't helping his fellow brothers out lol. He refuses to swallow his pride for the blood work. I want him to say "I shouldn't have called you a liar while you were away from meso,I should have gave you the benefit of the doubt,I am sorry for being an attention seeking pussy" I would be more than happy to post results after he posts that.

The fact that you are vouching for him goes to show that he has hidden motives here. Why are you two so close?

I didn't say anyone owed me an apology you fucking illiterate homosexual? Show me where I said that?

He said that he is all about helping the community. He said I was selfish for not posting bloods"Post the bloods to help your brothers out!" . I said I will post the bloods if you apologize. That is not owing anyone anything you twat! It's called a trade. I want @Roger rabbit to prove that he really is a team player and not just another attention whore that uses meso to socialize and get likes.

If @Roger rabbit cares about the community,he can prove it right now with an apology! Otherwise he is full of shit!
He has nothing to apologize for. If anyone should apologize it should be you for causing this mess, then mindlessly attacking members .

He has nothing to apologize for. If anyone should apologize it should be you for causing this mess, then mindlessly attacking members .

The mess is caused because bitch behavior is rewarded here. If you don't have anything to contribute stay off the thread,unfortunately social media has made everyone thirsty for likes. Apologizing is rarely about being right moron. I offered him an avenue to prove helping the community is worth more than his pride. He won't take it because his main reason to post on this thread is to get his likes up and to get some "good boy" comments from his friends.

He has low self esteem,he feeds off external validation to feel good about himself. Real men know who they are and don't need likes or any of that other silly teenager shit.

Im really not adding much to this thread. I'm gonna go out my phone to charge. (I'm just saying that to sound cool, I was born in 1973 and actually log on to meso via a desktop pc with Windows 95 on it)

It's been fun