PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Definitely not his fault if they are low I understand his hesitation but fuck that if it’s low it’s the labs fault make them make it right we pay for this shit. Post that shit!

I’m confused as to why anyone would post up test numbers and not post the labs at the same time. Not being a dick but if you weren’t going to share the labs then why make the post?

Fuck posting up #’s. Anybody can post up #’s and say they got lab work. Just post up the labs. No ones calling you a liar but that’s what it seams like. Cmon man of you got those #’s the community needs to know and ppl needs to know. But know one can give you credibility until the labs are up. @mayweather

Am I reading this correct....

Someone here thinks 2x is acceptable?

Just a few years ago we were all following the 10x rule. So if 700mg of test would get your numbers around 7000.

Am I reading this correct....

Someone here thinks 2x is acceptable?

Just a few years ago we were all following the 10x rule. So if 700mg of test would get your numbers around 7000.

Don’t think anyone said that 2x is good. With exception to one person making claims that others are saying this. But the entire time I’ve been here I haven’t seen anyone say this.. except maybe the pcom reps.

Don’t think anyone said that 2x is good. With exception to one person making claims that others are saying this. But the entire time I’ve been here I haven’t seen anyone say this.. except maybe the pcom reps.
Nobody is jumping out and saying it' good but everyone' posts trying to say how lo they test and not saying how low his number is, is all but supporting his bloodwork. Your post included. If I had more time and I was on the computer I would multi quote.

u know everyone is different. 1g of test could put some1 at 2500 and another at 1500..

You have been misinformed. Whoever came up with 7-10x is completely wrong.

Actually I was running about 450-500mg/wk of test E and I only pulled 1600 on my bloods.
Had the gear tested and it was Spot on to label claim.

Not sure if it's other medication I take or what not.

Not totally accurate.

I run 300mg of trt Watson per my prescription. I come in usually at 700-800.

Each person metabolizes the hormone at much different rates.

This is why the 10x rule and all the others are total garbage.

Remember 10x is more common and very plausible at 100mg and the multplier decreases and dosage increases so at 3000mg of test per week 4x would be acceptable... diminishing returns...

They way I see it is you made a claim to the entire forum about low numbers so show us or it's just a bogus claim.

Not saying your lying but it looks that way when someone says my labs suck and so and so has weak sauce but they won't post up the proof.

One thing I have noticed from viewing many others labs is that it seems lower doses get a bigger bang for the buck.

I've been on 200 mil and have done lab work 3 times. Mine were 1500, 1250 and 1350.

I've seen guys with labs on 750 with lab work in the mid 2 thousand range.

All of these posts after he posts his numbers I interpret as on the side of PPL gear not being underdosed. That' how I read them after he posted. Sorry if I'm mistaken.

I actually don't want to argue this one though because I think @mayweather is full of shit

All of these posts after he posts his numbers I interpret as on the side of PPL gear not being underdosed. That' how I read them after he posted. Sorry if I'm mistaken.

I actually don't want to argue this one though because I think @mayweather is full of shit
The only comment I interpreted that may have been supporting panda was from the rep, who mistakenly assumed the number were from test prop.

Nobody is jumping out and saying it' good but everyone' posts trying to say how lo they test and not saying how low his number is, is all but supporting his bloodwork. Your post included. If I had more time and I was on the computer I would multi quote.

Lol, my post is not supporting low numbers. You are reading into the context of everything a little to deep. Me stating what my numbers came back at was discrediting the 10x rules not discrediting low test numbers off a gram of testosterone...there are too many factors to say that his numbers are low off of just 1 gram coming in at 7500ng if his numbers can in at around 5,000 or lower then perhaps.....and that is depending on his past bloods... has he posted those? What is his normal range to come in at? Has he ran a gram before and had bloods on those? If so, what did those come in at?

See.... there are too many variables to pull out the torch and just say... 7500ng is low burn the house down.

The guy hasn’t even posted the bloods just wrote numbers so at this point it’s all speculation and as many have said anyone can do that.

You are projecting your own feelings on to me,I swear I saw you here not too long ago throwing a lil hissy fit.I just wouldnt want to inject some BS with the store credit. I was just just sharing my experience with the testosterone elite cooked up for panda. All I am saying is that I have pulled 7k from 750.Im shooting a G of this shit and I got a lil less numbers than I thought. It wasnt the worst shit I have ever gotten. People always tell me taking a G of test is alot,but you have to assume that the gear will be a lil bit questionable.

Where are your bloods posted at showing your 750mg got you 7k ? Would like to see these.

It’s a garbage rule [emoji23] maybe made sense at one time for whatever reason but it is 100% not accurate.
There' been a few guys in the past who hit that mark. I wouldn' say 100% not accurate.

I do think that rule was set as a benchmark goal to reach. Of course not everyone can/will reach it.

Ah, okay

I don't go in the pcom thread...anymore, specially after i mentioned them selling bunk gh and trying to cover it up.

There' been a few guys in the past who hit that mark. I wouldn' say 100% not accurate.

I do think that rule was set as a benchmark goal to reach. Of course not everyone can/will reach it.

Agree.

I think also, when the rule/ benchmark was set in place several labs overdosed the gear to get people to hit those numbers knowing that if people didn’t they would be shamed out of meso.

Some do metabolize the drug differently and can hit that 10x but i personally would view this as an exception to the rule than the norm.

But this topic is always fun to discuss because there are always so many views on it.

Ah, okay

I don't go in the pcom thread...anymore, specially after i mentioned them selling bunk gh and trying to cover it up.

I visited them when I first joined but never purchased. I still peak in the thread once in a while but not often.

The funniest thing I’ve seen from pcom is when they made claim to “formulating” a myostatin inhibitor that was a virus to be injected and would kill the myostatin/ block it for x amount of time. Claimed the Russians were testing for them [emoji23][emoji23]

I visited them when I first joined but never purchased. I still peak in the thread once in a while but not often.

The funniest thing I’ve seen from pcom is when they made claim to “formulating” a myostatin inhibitor that was a virus to be injected and would kill the myostatin/ block it for x amount of time. Claimed the Russians were testing for them [emoji23][emoji23]
That is funny, I brought that up to them the other day on their thread. They said it worked but not as good as they wanted. It's only for world class athletes and they are tweaking it, and will have another soon. Bwhahaha I'm an asshole so I go in that thread to stir shit up when I'm bored.

I do remember that...

So many guys were star struck with them (pcom) when they 1st came out....(all that bling bling). I'm more impressed when someone is genuine & humble..

Respect