PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Actually I was running about 450-500mg/wk of test E and I only pulled 1600 on my bloods.
Had the gear tested and it was Spot on to label claim.

Not sure if it's other medication I take or what not.

I'm sorry but are you going to post the results?
Well,if I claim it for credit later than you will be able to tie up my tag on here to my order. I was considering sending it in by email,but I am not sure that I am going to now since I do not want to be injecting something from someone that is potentially mad at me.

Actually I was running about 450-500mg/wk of test E and I only pulled 1600 on my bloods.
Had the gear tested and it was Spot on to label claim.

Not sure if it's other medication I take or what not.
Well you use pharmacom so no shit. Those guys are the ones that push that 2x theory on meso to avoid angry customers. Plus you are a pharmacom shill so of course you have to say its normal to get those test levels off 750mg. People on real pharmaceutical test pull 700-1000 nanos on 100mg a week.

Well,if I claim it for credit later than you will be able to tie up my tag on here to my order. I was considering sending it in by email,but I am not sure that I am going to now since I do not want to be injecting something from someone that is potentially mad at me.
Who's mad at you?
How long did you say it was after last pin?

Going good I stay hungry.
Gained about 10 lbs starting my 5th week I believe going to lower sust up the trest some I thought about adding super drol towards the end.
Looking thick and full no doubt
Lower test is better to avoid water retention and trest helps with lethargy from orals so might be good combo.. I like anadrol with it

Well you use pharmacom so no shit. Those guys are the ones that push that 2x theory on meso to avoid angry customers. Plus you are a pharmacom shill so of course you have to say its normal to get those test levels off 750mg. People on real pharmaceutical test pull 700-1000 nanos on 100mg a week.

Not totally accurate.

I run 300mg of trt Watson per my prescription. I come in usually at 700-800.

Each person metabolizes the hormone at much different rates.

This is why the 10x rule and all the others are total garbage.

@mayweather be careful panda might send you aids in a vial.

:rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek:

(Anybody else crack up when they see this guy====>:eek: I dunno why I find that emoji so funny)
Haha he’s going to get the AIDS. Looks like the face my girl made the first time I reached around and put my finger in her ass. She loved it after the initial shock. Ahh shit my bad that was my face my first time.

Not totally accurate.

I run 300mg of trt Watson per my prescription. I come in usually at 700-800.

Each person metabolizes the hormone at much different rates.

This is why the 10x rule and all the others are total garbage.
And I get the same levels on 200mg of Perrigo.

Remember 10x is more common and very plausible at 100mg and the multplier decreases and dosage increases so at 3000mg of test per week 4x would be acceptable... diminishing returns...

Tested the open bottle,. So no.
I always felt I had to take more, first time bloods/analyzer confirmed it.