PurplePandaLabs Raw source

PPL never denied me a refund,I never asked for one. I said I didn't want anything to be done at the time since domestic wasn't stabilized. I never even emailed them about the situation. All this mess started because I casually mentioned I drew 2500ng/dl on a gram of test. If people are disrespecting/slandering me,and I reply in a hostile way,that does not make me crazy.

he never said you denied a refund. Seriously read what he said.

They egged me on for 24 hours to post a blood test,after the blood test go posted this clown @ickyricka is claiming that I faked it to scam 75$ blood work(which is retarded since I am entitled to the discount anyways since I got my blood drawn)

No one is talking to you,you disgusting cock sucker. Who was talking to you here icky? No one,mind your own fucking business you clown. All you faggots that post just to get likes.

Wait lol is supermariod and alt for @ickyrica . I was never even talking to you and you jumped in "where did I say you scammed?" . Fuck you icky rika with that gay ass name.
yeah, you vaginal dischage. You did tell me I said that I scammed you. Look above.

@ickyrica and @SuperMaroid are the same person.

I insulted SuperMarioid over here as you can see.(after everything died down he chose to talk shit)

https://thinksteroids.com/community...bs-raw-source.134383828/page-997#post-2126108

When I came back,Ickyrica said "Where did I say you were a scammer?" In other words,he answered the insult on the WRONG account.

This is what "respected" members do on meso. Create Alt accounts just to talk smack.
again, retard, look at your post above.

Ickyrika you have a bunk brain because you blew your whole credibility of 3 years on here by posting on an alt account to troll. Why the fuck do you have two accounts you fucking loser?
lol, you're such a little crybaby cunt. Want to amend your claim that you never accused me? Because you're looking awfully foolish considering you did accuse me of it. I still haven't accused you at all, of anything. Well, except you're a sniveling little cunt. But that's reality, not an accusation.

@rbpp yo man, I know we go back and forth but at some point even you have to back away from this clown. Don't get dragged into this chumps mudpile. He cant even keep his accusations straight.

@SuperMaroid stop logging in under my name bro! Got to keep the multiple handles thing under wraps! Fucking clown this guy is.

Who the fuck are you? No one was even talking to you,and you jumped in getting all aggressive. Go fuck yourself ickyricka,ive seen you get owned on multiple threads on here and Ive never said shit. Ive seen people talk about your wife and you just take it like a lil bitch. No one here was talking to you at all? Why did you quote @supermariods post and refer to yourself as "I" using ickyrica? I linked the post you fuck face.

Again,I have seen your bitch ass get owned on here many times. How many people came on here just to talk shit to me? You did,cuz your a faggot and you need to try to talk down to someone for once.

I too am sensitive to short esters. Ran NPP and Deca from same lab during different blasts. NPP pip was a motherfucker. Also only test flu I ever got was from sustanon.
For me it was just sust and test prop. I have used npp from multiple sources and seem good. It's one of my favorite compounds. Not sure why test prop in any form does not agree with me.

For me it was just sust and test prop. I have used npp from multiple sources and seem good. It's one of my favorite compounds. Not sure why test prop in any form does not agree with me.
It’s one of the reasons I’ve stayed away from trying test suspension. Nervous the bad will outweigh the good. Anyone know if test flu is associated with no ester, too?

Who the fuck are you? No one was even talking to you,and you jumped in getting all aggressive. Go fuck yourself ickyricka,ive seen you get owned on multiple threads on here and Ive never said shit. Ive seen people talk about your wife and you just take it like a lil bitch. No one here was talking to you at all? Why did you quote @supermariods post and refer to yourself as "I" using ickyrica? I linked the post you fuck face.

Again,I have seen your bitch ass get owned on here many times. How many people came on here just to talk shit to me? You did,cuz your a faggot and you need to try to talk down to someone for once.
giphy.gif

CUZ IM TIRED OF FUCKS LIKE YOU AND THE OTHER MOMO MAYWEATHER FLOODING THIS THREAD WITH FUCKIN HE SAID SHE SAID BS ABOUT SOME FAGS LABS THAT DONT EXIST..
so fuckin can it.. unless ur gonna out ppl for some fuckery or have anything to contribute then STFU.. I don't care about the here and there rhetoric.. but fuck.... 20 pages later and u two are still crying..
no, go whine somewhere else

My question is about pip. The test cyp is smooth. The test e/deca hurts and the nandrolone cyp is a bitch mother.

Obviously deca is nandrolone with a different ester so I wondered if despite not having a rep for pip I could find, if some people get deca/nan pip.

Not scientific, but based on sides I’ve experienced with pharm grade test, I think there’s drugs in there: back acne, sex drive, strength levels and body weight all feel like I’m getting gear. But pip with swelling and redness I assume means short eaters like prop or sterilization questions?

The other thing I will add is that it could be the concentration of the compound and the amount of solvents used when brewing. If it is really bad and wanted to try to "fix" it, you could try reducing the pip by adding additional carrier oil (using sterile filter).

Last edited:
at this point, I'd say everyone (that means everyone on both sides of this argument) has vented everything out they possibly can. i'm going to drop it. It would be nice if everyone quit calling each other out (I know I'm far from perfect lol, but I'll try and be better).