PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just did my first brew. Had a meso member walk me thru it. Went a little over with the ba. What u guys think. Gonna let it sit for a couple days to make sure it doesnt crash before i filter.

110mg/50ml NPP

5.5g npp raw
1% .5ml ba
16% 8ml bb
Filled the rest up to 50ml with gso

arGBmqt.jpg

Just did my first brew. Had a meso member walk me thru it. Went a little over with the ba. What u guys think. Gonna let it sit for a couple days to make sure it doesnt crash before i filter.

110mg/50ml NPP

5.5g npp raw
1% .5ml ba
16% 8ml bb
Filled the rest up to 50ml with gso

arGBmqt.jpg

IMG_2923.JPG

Wouldn’t be made right if it didn’t have hair [emoji51]

@purplepandalabs

Just got back to the states .. no way I'm going to have to to read all of what's happened, anyways couple pages back there was talks of underdosed hgh?

I got your black tops from 5 or 6 months ago, haven't taken yet was about to start a cycle since I'm back now with enough time this time.

can anyone fill me in on what those issues were? who was involved .. etc..

@purplepandalabs

Just got back to the states .. no way I'm going to have to to read all of what's happened, anyways couple pages back there was talks of underdosed hgh?

I got your black tops from 5 or 6 months ago, haven't taken yet was about to start a cycle since I'm back now with enough time this time.

@rbpp Its your time to shine dude

@purplepandalabs

There was only one proven claim n I believe we're still waiting on a 3rd testing result to come back to verify. The member that was affected was sent a 2nd kit free of charge to replace the missing/underdosed portion. I'm not going to put the member on blast so if he chooses to speak up that's his choice. U can also find info on lab testing section.

Then there was like 20 or so pages of useless bickering n arguing about posting bloodwork. I don't know for sure if it was ever posted cuz I honestly skipped over all of it. I'm sure one of PPL new fan club will be by soon to fill u in on all the details.

There was only one proven claim n I believe we're still waiting on a 3rd testing result to come back to verify. The member that was affected was sent a 2nd kit free of charge to replace the missing/underdosed portion. I'm not going to put the member on blast so if he chooses to speak up that's his choice. U can also find info on lab testing section.

Then there was like 20 or so pages of useless bickering n arguing about posting bloodwork. I don't know for sure if it was ever posted cuz I honestly skipped over all of it. I'm sure one of PPL new fan club will be by soon to fill u in on all the details.
I think testosterone is in the process of being tested, too

@purplepandalabs

We are working on additional testing atm.