PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Thanks for the response.
I like to run cycles at least 15 weeks. I usually prefer log ester. I have been considering using tren A though for the reasons you said, at least until I know how I will respond. I figured if worse came to worst I could just cut the cycle short, or adjust doses as needed. That cycle is not written in stone, I haven’t put together a definite plan yet, I was just considering 1000 Test and 400 deca mainly because I want a heavier cycle than he one I’m on now(500 Test 400deca)...maybe I’ll try just 750test, or even 500 Test again....do you think a 500test/400tren cycle is going to be that much “heavier” of a cycle than 500test/400deca?

Thanks for the response, and good points...again, I’m still going to put more thoughts into it before I do anything, I’m still not even done with my current cycle. Was just planning ahead

Also, same question...do you think a 500test/400tren cycle is going to be that much “heavier” of a cycle than 500test/400deca?

Sorry to turn this into my own personal cycle thread, this will be my last post really going into this

Start your own thread over in steroids, you'll get more replies as they might not see it in this thread .

How many cycles have you done?

Any plans for PPL to carry caber?

Also is there any value to running tren at 400 versus at 300 for a cut in terms of muscle preservation? Body weight only 170lbs, 13% BF, 5'9"
We have the raws but we will not be stocking it domestic.
Should have other AI, pct tabs just not caber.

How come it looks like something is tied or taped to vial? Is that necessary? Do you know if this method works with a 30ml syringe? I have more raws to brew and going to use this method next time instead of by hand.

I lay it horizontal... that's a stock internet image not mine... I just pump it and walk away for a few and repeat... I recommend a 60ml syringe and fill to 40ml. 30ml requires some modifications depending on caulk gun.

“Tren to do most of the work”....I don’t understand the science in what you’re saying. 400 tren is still 400 tren, whether I’m also using 500 Test, or 1000test

“People I know do low test with high tren”...if the tren side effects is what you’re worried about, think about that statement...is there going to be more tren side effects with low tren, or high tren?

Anyways, I’m just trying different things. I haven’t used tren yet so I don’t know what sides I am going to notice, so I don’t think i need to go over 400mg tren in my first run with it....whereas with Test I have run it many times and I don’t notice ANY side effects, as long as I keep my estrogen in check, which I can do with AI. The cycle I’m running right now is 500 Test/400 deca, and based on this cycle, I decided I want to try a heavier cycle next. So all I did was replace the deca with tren(which I want to try), and double the test dose. I really don’t think it’s that crazy of a cycle that everyone should be this concerned, is it? Sure, it’s not a LIGHT cycle, but I don’t think it’s a crazy heavy one either. Am I wrong here??
Test is weak compared to tren.. save the androgen receptors for the tren. Low test with higher tren gives most people less sides. I have started running test low on all my cycles and I am happier with lower test... try it yourself run low test with tren then increase test to a gram and you will see for yourself.

Test is weak compared to tren.. save the androgen receptors for the tren. Low test with higher tren gives most people less sides. I have started running test low on all my cycles and I am happier with lower test... try it yourself run low test with tren then increase test to a gram and you will see for yourself.

I do this too. Trt test dose with everything else high. No bloat, no e2 issues, no need for ai.

Thanks for the response.
I like to run cycles at least 15 weeks. I usually prefer log ester. I have been considering using tren A though for the reasons you said, at least until I know how I will respond. I figured if worse came to worst I could just cut the cycle short, or adjust doses as needed. That cycle is not written in stone, I haven’t put together a definite plan yet, I was just considering 1000 Test and 400 tren mainly because I want a heavier cycle than he one I’m on now(500 Test 400deca)...maybe I’ll try just 750test, or even 500 Test again....do you think a 500test/400tren cycle is going to be that much “heavier” of a cycle than 500test/400deca?

Thanks for the response, and good points...again, I’m still going to put more thoughts into it before I do anything, I’m still not even done with my current cycle. Was just planning ahead

Also, same question...do you think a 500test/400tren cycle is going to be that much “heavier” of a cycle than 500test/400deca?

Sorry to turn this into my own personal cycle thread, this will be my last post really going into this
This is for a cut? How were your results with deca/test? Tren at 400 with 250 test is plenty...add some drol Or dbol.

Do you run test lower than deca?

Do you run test lower than deca?
Yes, possibly some caber if need be.. I get a huge swollen moon face with hgh test and deca Or npp. I can use a lot less AI with low test and a lot less bloat. I run 500npp 200mg mast e 250test 50mg drol and 30mg trestolone and get great results every time.

I couldn’t express how awesome PP is. Long story, and it starts before there was any us domestic option. I had a large order siezed multiple times, and of course there comes a point where you give up and stop wasting money shipping it. However the domestic source came to light and I reached out. PP once again sent my order domestically with no extra charge. Obviously you should never order without being well aware shit happens, and it’s never 100%. However taking a grand hit is a little demoralizing, and I could not be thankful enough for the class act that PP is.

I couldn’t express how awesome PP is. Long story, and it starts before there was any us domestic option. I had a large order siezed multiple times, and of course there comes a point where you give up and stop wasting money shipping it. However the domestic source came to light and I reached out. PP once again sent my order domestically with no extra charge. Obviously you should never order without being well aware shit happens, and it’s never 100%. However taking a grand hit is a little demoralizing, and I could not be thankful enough for the class act that PP is.

If they came thru with domestic after multiple seized international reships that is amazing to me.

Different strokes for different folks...

I run it old school with high test (500mg) and tren:)

I feel better—- trt dose of test and mental sides start making me protective and reading marriage books... and building my relationship—- weird Shit

Thanks for the response.
I like to run cycles at least 15 weeks. I usually prefer log ester. I have been considering using tren A though for the reasons you said, at least until I know how I will respond. I figured if worse came to worst I could just cut the cycle short, or adjust doses as needed. That cycle is not written in stone, I haven’t put together a definite plan yet, I was just considering 1000 Test and 400 tren mainly because I want a heavier cycle than he one I’m on now(500 Test 400deca)...maybe I’ll try just 750test, or even 500 Test again....do you think a 500test/400tren cycle is going to be that much “heavier” of a cycle than 500test/400deca?

For a first time with Tren I would do 500mg of Test, 350mg of Tren. Want to make it heavier, throw 350mg of Mast in there, even heavier add some Anavar/Winstrol. I notice more gains stacking than upping dosages. My 2 cents.

For a first time with Tren I would do 500mg of Test, 350mg of Tren. Want to make it heavier, throw 350mg of Mast in there, even heavier add some Anavar/Winstrol. I notice more gains stacking than upping dosages. My 2 cents.

^^^^ triple like this—

Test, mast, and tren is AWESOME—
And tren is harsh:)