PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Last few runs that had test and tren together I ran 300 test and varied the tren based on sides. 4-500 hundred seems to be my high end of tren. Anything more than that and BP starts getting pretty high. Nothing dangerous but it was enough that I could actually feel it. Any one ever make a tren A brew at 150mg/ml.
Yeah I brewed my last ace at 150mg with gso no pip at all for me.

Redirect Notice. <<<< link to caulk gun pic

60ml and caulk gun is easier than by hand. It's a learning process. If you ever need anything dm me.

How come it looks like something is tied or taped to vial? Is that necessary? Do you know if this method works with a 30ml syringe? I have more raws to brew and going to use this method next time instead of by hand.

It will work with a 30cc string too. I think with the 30cc I had the filter on the inside part of the caulk so you want to be especially careful not to push too much pressure on the trigger. I use a rubberband around the vial and loop it onto the caulk gun. Before doing that I did have a vial slide off the needle.

J

Anyone understand the UPLC test on the website? Specifically on the finished oils. Is the test, of the raws used to brew the finished product or of the actual finished oils?

Why do you need to shoot up so much Test with tren? Wouldn’t that cause high side effects? Don’t you want tren to do most of the work?

Just curious because most people I know do low test with high tren.
“Tren to do most of the work”....I don’t understand the science in what you’re saying. 400 tren is still 400 tren, whether I’m also using 500 Test, or 1000test

“People I know do low test with high tren”...if the tren side effects is what you’re worried about, think about that statement...is there going to be more tren side effects with low tren, or high tren?

Anyways, I’m just trying different things. I haven’t used tren yet so I don’t know what sides I am going to notice, so I don’t think i need to go over 400mg tren in my first run with it....whereas with Test I have run it many times and I don’t notice ANY side effects, as long as I keep my estrogen in check, which I can do with AI. The cycle I’m running right now is 500 Test/400 deca, and based on this cycle, I decided I want to try a heavier cycle next. So all I did was replace the deca with tren(which I want to try), and double the test dose. I really don’t think it’s that crazy of a cycle that everyone should be this concerned, is it? Sure, it’s not a LIGHT cycle, but I don’t think it’s a crazy heavy one either. Am I wrong here??

“Tren to do most of the work”....I don’t understand the science in what you’re saying. 400 tren is still 400 tren, whether I’m also using 500 Test, or 1000test

“People I know do low test with high tren”...if the tren side effects is what you’re worried about, think about that statement...is there going to be more tren side effects with low tren, or high tren?

Anyways, I’m just trying different things. I haven’t used tren yet so I don’t know what sides I am going to notice, so I don’t think i need to go over 400mg tren in my first run with it....whereas with Test I have run it many times and I don’t notice ANY side effects, as long as I keep my estrogen in check, which I can do with AI. The cycle I’m running right now is 500 Test/400 deca, and based on this cycle, I decided I want to try a heavier cycle next. So all I did was replace the deca with tren(which I want to try), and double the test dose. I really don’t think it’s that crazy of a cycle that everyone should be this concerned, is it? Sure, it’s not a LIGHT cycle, but I don’t think it’s a crazy heavy one either. Am I wrong here??
How many weeks do you plan on running and long or short esters. Just guessing but I think most members would agree that if you wanted to run test/tren go for it but you should at the very least make sure you are using tren A. I personally don’t think your first go around should be a G of test with tren but that’s your call. At least if it’s tren A and it goes south on you you will be able to discontinue the tren A and cut the sides rather quickly. If you were planning a longer cycle I would consider working my way up to the test/tren dose but to each his own bro.

The science is that tren has an anabolic/androgenic rating of 500/500. Testosterone which is the base line for aas has a rating 100/100. So the idea is and I believe someone wrote this already is to have enough test to keep sexual function well being and all other aspects of havimg healthy amount of test levels. Meanwhile tren which is 5 times stonger is doing all the work. At some point the elevated test will become point less. Your gains at 500 test and 500 tren lets say would be the same or close to 1000 test 500 tren. All you did was waste the oil and potentially fuck yourself up. There are much smarter people on here than me so if any one wants to chime in they will but all of this can be found if you spend some time reading and researching.

Anyone use there finished oils (domestic) specifically test-e? Bloods?
Just reopened domestic finished with a new brewer so it's a little early for bloods
Anyone understand the UPLC test on the website? Specifically on the finished oils. Is the test, of the raws used to brew the finished product or of the actual finished oils?
Testing is on raws used to brew we are also going to be doing some testing on finished.

You remember BA/BB. I think my 100mg/ml was 1/12. Not really sure actually. Def no more than 15. Written down somewhere.
2/20 @150mg still holds with no pip.

Start by looking at the profile of tren vs test you'll then see how many times more powerful tren is to testosterone.

Guys that run a gram of tren either aren't running properly dosed tren or they're freaks. I've run pellet tren as low as 200-250mg a week with a 200mg TRT dose and saw drastic results, not really gaining size but strength went up and I chiseled out.

Also when you keep your test low, 200-275 and run tren a little higher you do not get the same level of side effects, at least I don't. And with that same dose estrogen is easy as hell to control further reducing side effects

I've pulled bloods on that 200mg trt dose without tren and had a free test around 30. That same 200mg test with 200-250mg tren ace puts my free test at 95 or 96. Both times total test was 1050-1100. So that's a little snap shot as to what's happening inside with tren. I also think that, unless your huge and really spend that much time in the gym, pro BB level, higher levels of gear is just a waste.

The science is that tren has an anabolic/androgenic rating of 500/500. Testosterone which is the base line for aas has a rating 100/100. So the idea is and I believe someone wrote this already is to have enough test to keep sexual function well being and all other aspects of havimg healthy amount of test levels. Meanwhile tren which is 5 times stonger is doing all the work. At some point the elevated test will become point less. Your gains at 500 test and 500 tren lets say would be the same or close to 1000 test 500 tren. All you did was waste the oil and potentially fuck yourself up. There are much smarter people on here than me so if any one wants to chime in they will but all of this can be found if you spend some time reading and researching.
Well said

I see no need to run Tren any higher then 300-500mgs a week. And if you need to run anything high your prob running Tren to much and need to come off the hormone for a bit. IMO

I see no need to run Tren any higher then 300-500mgs a week. And if you need to run anything high your prob running Tren to much and need to come off the hormone for a bit. IMO
Opinion on just switching esters? Been running tren a for some time now. Trt test cyp @100/wk and tren a @75/day.

Was thinking about mwf tren e @600/wk and keeping same dose test@100/wk.

Or is tren simply tren and i should just come off it completely. I have no sides other than lipid values skewed from running it.

Opinion on just switching esters? Been running tren a for some time now. Trt test cyp @100/wk and tren a @75/day.

Was thinking about mwf tren e @600/wk and keeping same dose test@100/wk.

Or is tren simply tren and i should just come off it completely. I have no sides other than lipid values skewed from running it.
Just like any hormone or even medication if you take for too long it’s gonna stop working the way it did when you first started. And what a lot of guys do is just up the dose to get the same results and after a while you just need to keep upping and upping. I only run Tren ace I don’t mess with Ethan so I can’t speak on it. But I run for a max of 8-10 weeks depending on how I’m feeling. And then I’ll come off for a few months before I run Tren again. I’ve tried running 75mg a day and I had to stop cause it was too much. So now I just stick too 50-75mg eod. I always come off and switch compounds up tho.

Any plans for PPL to carry caber?

Also is there any value to running tren at 400 versus at 300 for a cut in terms of muscle preservation? Body weight only 170lbs, 13% BF, 5'9"

How many weeks do you plan on running and long or short esters. Just guessing but I think most members would agree that if you wanted to run test/tren go for it but you should at the very least make sure you are using tren A. I personally don’t think your first go around should be a G of test with tren but that’s your call. At least if it’s tren A and it goes south on you you will be able to discontinue the tren A and cut the sides rather quickly. If you were planning a longer cycle I would consider working my way up to the test/tren dose but to each his own bro.

Thanks for the response.
I like to run cycles at least 15 weeks. I usually prefer log ester. I have been considering using tren A though for the reasons you said, at least until I know how I will respond. I figured if worse came to worst I could just cut the cycle short, or adjust doses as needed. That cycle is not written in stone, I haven’t put together a definite plan yet, I was just considering 1000 Test and 400 tren mainly because I want a heavier cycle than he one I’m on now(500 Test 400deca)...maybe I’ll try just 750test, or even 500 Test again....do you think a 500test/400tren cycle is going to be that much “heavier” of a cycle than 500test/400deca?
Start by looking at the profile of tren vs test you'll then see how many times more powerful tren is to testosterone.

Guys that run a gram of tren either aren't running properly dosed tren or they're freaks. I've run pellet tren as low as 200-250mg a week with a 200mg TRT dose and saw drastic results, not really gaining size but strength went up and I chiseled out.

Also when you keep your test low, 200-275 and run tren a little higher you do not get the same level of side effects, at least I don't. And with that same dose estrogen is easy as hell to control further reducing side effects

I've pulled bloods on that 200mg trt dose without tren and had a free test around 30. That same 200mg test with 200-250mg tren ace puts my free test at 95 or 96. Both times total test was 1050-1100. So that's a little snap shot as to what's happening inside with tren. I also think that, unless your huge and really spend that much time in the gym, pro BB level, higher levels of gear is just a waste.
Thanks for the response, and good points...again, I’m still going to put more thoughts into it before I do anything, I’m still not even done with my current cycle. Was just planning ahead

Also, same question...do you think a 500test/400tren cycle is going to be that much “heavier” of a cycle than 500test/400deca?

Sorry to turn this into my own personal cycle thread, this will be my last post really going into this

Last edited: