PurplePandaLabs Raw source

How you heating your oils?

owaQzSh.png

So much discussion about how to heat a vial. Just keep it in your ass all day. It’s warm and ready to go when you need it. Plus it feels good.

Thank and yea i noticed that. I transferred the gear from the beaker to a 50ml graduated cylinder to get a more accurate reading. It was a bit under 50ml so i topped it off with more oil.

He told me to use 6ml of BB but the raw wasnt dissolving and i was tryin to dissolve it with out heat. So i added 2ml more but it still didnt dissolve. So then i put the beaker on the stove top on level 1 heat and the raw dissolved right away.

I filtered out the gear last night into 5 10ml vials. It was painfully brutal to my hands from all the pushing. First iv tried with a 10ml syringe then i switched to a 3ml syringe. Used a 21g needle to vent and filter. The 3ml syringe was slightly easier but it still took me like 2 hours cus it was just dripping like a iv one drop at a time. I will never do it again like this. Ill post pics of the finished vials later.

I did 50ml by hand with a 10ml syringe and a 20g needle. Wasn't horrible but definitely a pain in the ass and will be using chalk gun next batch I brew. The 20g was like a rapid drip. Took about an hour to filter all five vials.

Man i started with bottle tops after reading about all the time it takes to filter a few vials by hand. So worth the expense. Once i got the hang of it I'd filter and get to work on the next compound....come back to finished oil ready to vial and cap.

Coffee warmer is what I use like Rabbit said candle warmer works good to.
It helps I had some cyp in migyol before I couldn't pin it unless I heated it once heated just normal soreness.
I heat everything now makes pinning easier.
My problem is that some of the oils I use are thick as mofo. Even with 18g for a draw, it takes forever...

My problem is that some of the oils I use are thick as mofo. Even with 18g for a draw, it takes forever...
You definitely will love a coffee warmer just don't leave on to long I usually get the vial pretty hot to the touch and then draw it will speed it up a good bit .
I use alot of gso it's pretty thick works great

My tap blasts very fuckin hot water so I run the bottom of them under a tap before I sterilize the top of it. Anyone else do this? No water hits the stopper.

My tap blasts very fuckin hot water so I run the bottom of them under a tap before I sterilize the top of it. Anyone else do this? No water hits the stopper.
Back in the day I used to put a short glass of water in the microwave till it was about to boil, then set my vial in that . Worked pretty damn good