PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So last night i pinned the replacement tren-e in gso and its been almost 24 hours. Usualy ill have bad pip by now but i got nothing. I knew it wasnt my pinning technique. This is how gear should be. Just hope PPL put hormone in and didnt just send me oil lol.

Oh and it looks like they got new and improved stoppers.
Rest assured there will be hormone in it I'm glad you are having a better experience.
Good luck with your cycle.

Had terrible PIP from an order I made months ago. Vicky I think her name is on email took care of me,they replaced the entire order and I can't say anything bad about PPL at this point. Customer service was on point considering they could have sent me packing. Some of the test had it written in with a pen instead of the normal testosterone label. You can tell the vials are not elites since they are all filled perfectly.

Question: Received two test vials but one is clear clear oil and the other is super foggy with an almost green tint. Is the latter probably crashed? If so, why would only one crash?

Question: Received two test vials but one is clear clear oil and the other is super foggy with an almost green tint. Is the latter probably crashed? If so, why would only one crash?
Cold temperature or not enough solvent. Warm it up and see if it clears up.

Had terrible PIP from an order I made months ago. Vicky I think her name is on email took care of me,they replaced the entire order and I can't say anything bad about PPL at this point. Customer service was on point considering they could have sent me packing. Some of the test had it written in with a pen instead of the normal testosterone label. You can tell the vials are not elites since they are all filled perfectly.
It means they are still sending out shitty gear

But I will say that I'm happy to see they are replacing the gear instead of arguing with people, makes everyone's life allot easier
That is the one reason I've never turned on Panda. They basically have always come correct when something(s) have gone sideways. Not justifying the incredibly easy to avoid mistakes, but it says a lot.

How long have you been around and on the up and up with sources? I'm only a few years in.

That is the one reason I've never turned on Panda. They basically have always come correct when something(s) have gone sideways. Not justifying the incredibly easy to avoid mistakes, but it says a lot.

How long have you been around and on the up and up with sources? I'm only a few years in.
Since about 2010, big struggle until I came to this board. Than the whole world opened up when testing started

Looks good... just know that surprisingly enough very often those beaker measurements are off. You can use a 60ml syringe and water to check it at some point later. How much extra ba did you use? NPP is a great choice. How much are you gonna run? The oil filters a lot faster warm as well.

Thank and yea i noticed that. I transferred the gear from the beaker to a 50ml graduated cylinder to get a more accurate reading. It was a bit under 50ml so i topped it off with more oil.

He told me to use 6ml of BB but the raw wasnt dissolving and i was tryin to dissolve it with out heat. So i added 2ml more but it still didnt dissolve. So then i put the beaker on the stove top on level 1 heat and the raw dissolved right away.

I filtered out the gear last night into 5 10ml vials. It was painfully brutal to my hands from all the pushing. First iv tried with a 10ml syringe then i switched to a 3ml syringe. Used a 21g needle to vent and filter. The 3ml syringe was slightly easier but it still took me like 2 hours cus it was just dripping like a iv one drop at a time. I will never do it again like this. Ill post pics of the finished vials later.

Last edited:

It's kinda a catch 22, they are fixing the problems but some of the problems made could have really seriouslly injured someone.
I really wanted to order from Panda and I wouldn't say I turned but I don't feel ready or willing to take a chance on them at the same time after all the problems.
Remains to be seen I guess, and I will say they have done a lot. But still mistakes are mistakes when you inject something into your body. I would rather it be straight oil with no hormone than what happened.
I'm still on the fence and have never left for a long time, just keep watching/waiting.

Thank and yea i noticed that. I transferred the gear from the beaker to a 50ml graduated cylinder to get a more accurate reading. It was a bit under 50ml so i topped it off with more oil.

He told me to use 6ml of BB but the raw wasnt dissolving and i was tryin to dissolve it with out heat. So i added 2ml more but it still didnt dissolve. So then i put the beaker on the stove top on level 1 heat and the raw dissolved right away.

I filtered out the gear last night into 5 10ml vials. It was painfully brutal to my hands from all the pushing. First iv tried with a 10ml syringe then i switched to a 3ml syringe. Used a 21g needle to vent and filter. The 3ml syringe was slightly easier but it still took me like 2 hours cus it was just dripping like a iv one drop at a time. I will never do it again like this. Ill post pics of the finished vials later.

Did you use a caulk gun? Makes life easier... bottletop filters are the way to go for sure.. caulk gun works fine for a few vials...

Did you use a caulk gun? Makes life easier... bottletop filters are the way to go for sure.. caulk gun works fine for a few vials...

No i didn't. I used my hands. Shit was brutal. I got doms today in my fingers and probably gonna have some blisters. I was told itd be easy to do with a 10ml syringe. Filter was a .22 pes.