PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I doubt anyone was waited with baited breath but since I’m using stuff from this source and talked about pip I thought id update.

Still some pip. It’s about 70% less though. I was definitely pushing way too fast. Thanks for the tips.
Glad it's gotten better for you
I usually heat everything make pinning easy.

No that's a bad idea.
But you can get a coffee warmer or candle warmer and sit the whole vial on it.
See that sounds reasonable, lol. One of the first lol moments I had when reading through the back pages on this long when some members found out a poster was an old member who talked about cooking up his gear like heroin lol

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Chinese holiday over yet?
Shipping will resume the 25th
See that sounds reasonable, lol. One of the first lol moments I had when reading through the back pages on this long when some members found out a poster was an old member who talked about cooking up his gear like heroin lol
Oh lol I was hoping you were kidding
Yeah not the brightest idea for sure.

Just did my first brew. Had a meso member walk me thru it. Went a little over with the ba. What u guys think. Gonna let it sit for a couple days to make sure it doesnt crash before i filter.

110mg/50ml NPP

5.5g npp raw
1% .5ml ba
16% 8ml bb
Filled the rest up to 50ml with gso

arGBmqt.jpg
Looks good... just know that surprisingly enough very often those beaker measurements are off. You can use a 60ml syringe and water to check it at some point later. How much extra ba did you use? NPP is a great choice. How much are you gonna run? The oil filters a lot faster warm as well.

500 Test e/400 deca/50 dbol(4 weeks on 4 weeks off 4 weeks on)

Very nice gains. This was my first cycle in many years. Really liked it.

Already planned out my next cycle

Gonna shoot for 1000mg Test e/400mg tren e/and an oral...probably anadrol this time...but possibly tbol....not sure yet
Why so much test next cycle? I get to bloated from test that high. Tren is a lot stronger and I get a bunch of tren sides with high test. Anadrol is the way to go.. tons of strength and size. What do you like about 4weeks on and the 4 off? Tbol is good too... I get great results from dbol and drol together with lower sides. Example 25mg dbol and 25 anadrol, plus dbol makes me feel good which offsets the pissed off anadrol feeling I get.. counter balance each other.

I think it helps more than you trying to dictate (sway maybe, dictate is a little strong) what or what shouldnt members post. That's just my opinion.

And we all know this isn't reddit.

/r/mesorx.com

This is to everyone who holds litecoin... there is a fork called litecoin cash and the snapshot is Sunday. Make sure you hold your litecoin in a wallet that supports it or you hold your private keys.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Bitcoin fighting for 10k...

Why so much test next cycle? I get to bloated from test that high. Tren is a lot stronger and I get a bunch of tren sides with high test. Anadrol is the way to go.. tons of strength and size. What do you like about 4weeks on and the 4 off? Tbol is good too... I get great results from dbol and drol together with lower sides. Example 25mg dbol and 25 anadrol, plus dbol makes me feel good which offsets the pissed off anadrol feeling I get.. counter balance each other.
I’ll second this on the high test dose...last blast I decided to up my test over my usual 500mg to 750mg for the first time and got the same bloaty sides...shoes even felt tighter too if that’s possible? 500mg is good enough for me

geez, be careful. I used to do that, than figured all it took was for one of them to get into trouble, and than blow me in for selling gear. so I stopped doing it
I roll with a pretty tight group. I understand your concerns, and they are warranted, yet i dont fear helping them out. We all tend to barter things back and forth,

All it took for me to stop was one incident. Told my wife I gave a friend some Test, he just got put on TRT and was given tiny little vials of 100mgs/1cc. They said inject once every 2 weeks.

I explained how it would sgut him down and gave him a vial and my wife chewed me out.

Turns out she's greedy with my shit, and scared of anyone in the world knowing.

She was right but I had to help the guy
I agree. It's bad enough we're commiting a felony ourselves to get this stuff but I refuse to do it for anyone else. I had a buddy begging me for test and EQ. I pointed him here and said read up...and get a bitcoin account.

So last night i pinned the replacement tren-e in gso and its been almost 24 hours. Usualy ill have bad pip by now but i got nothing. I knew it wasnt my pinning technique. This is how gear should be. Just hope PPL put hormone in and didnt just send me oil lol.

Oh and it looks like they got new and improved stoppers.

Last edited: