PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Had a shipment come recently. Great stealth. Raws packaged nicely. Tracking was inaccurate as it can be somtimes. Hcg turned preg. Test positive. No complaints.

Why so much test next cycle? I get to bloated from test that high. Tren is a lot stronger and I get a bunch of tren sides with high test. Anadrol is the way to go.. tons of strength and size. What do you like about 4weeks on and the 4 off? Tbol is good too... I get great results from dbol and drol together with lower sides. Example 25mg dbol and 25 anadrol, plus dbol makes me feel good which offsets the pissed off anadrol feeling I get.. counter balance each other.
I can control some of the bloat with AI, and some bloat I don’t mind...as long as I keep my estrogen in check i am not very sensitive to side effects as of yet....I’ve never done 1000mg of test per week before, so I want to try it out and see how it goes...just knowing my body I doubt I will have any major issues, except of course estrogen, but AI can help control that. I have never tried tren before, so this will be a first run(when I do it...gonna wait a few months before I cycle again). There are still several compounds I want to try, tren being one of them, and next up on my list. I like dbol quite a bit. I’ve run it before as well. The only thing that gets annoying sometimes is I get a crippling lower back pump on certain days where I have to literally sit down and rest it before I can continue. My original plan on he cycle I’m on now was the 4 week dbol kick start, but I had enough to do 2 four week blasts, so I decided to do that. I also thought about dbol and anadrol together but since I’ve never used anadrol before I figured for that one I would just use it on its own.

Hey can anyone confirm when the hiatus is over ? Is it 21st after the holiday? Also I've been a long time testp/tne/ or npp user I always wanted to try testA/Tne
Has anyone tried PP's ace?

Back in the day I used to put a short glass of water in the microwave till it was about to boil, then set my vial in that . Worked pretty damn good

I used to do this too. I would use a shot glass. The thing i didn't like about it was that the water always fucked up the labels of the vials. I just use a blow dryer on the syringe now.

500 Test e/400 deca/50 dbol(4 weeks on 4 weeks off 4 weeks on)

Very nice gains. This was my first cycle in many years. Really liked it.

Already planned out my next cycle

Gonna shoot for 1000mg Test e/400mg tren e/and an oral...probably anadrol this time...but possibly tbol....not sure yet

Why do you need to shoot up so much Test with tren? Wouldn’t that cause high side effects? Don’t you want tren to do most of the work?

Just curious because most people I know do low test with high tren.

Why do you need to shoot up so much Test with tren? Wouldn’t that cause high side effects? Don’t you want tren to do most of the work?

Just curious because most people I know do low test with high tren.
I would never run this much test, especially with tren. No more than 200 mg of test if running other agents especially a strong anabolic like tren. All we need test for is to keep normal sexual function, let the strong anabolics which are more efficient do the muscle building. More test = more estrogen = more sides

Last few runs that had test and tren together I ran 300 test and varied the tren based on sides. 4-500 hundred seems to be my high end of tren. Anything more than that and BP starts getting pretty high. Nothing dangerous but it was enough that I could actually feel it. Any one ever make a tren A brew at 150mg/ml.

I always run test lower with tren. Currently running 1050 tren ace and 350 test ace a week. Only side has been elevated body temp and some extra sweating.

I always run test lower with tren. Currently running 1050 tren ace and 350 test ace a week. Only side has been elevated body temp and some extra sweating.
I can’t even comprehend 1050mg of Tren. I was homicidal off 525mg lol. Good luck luck with that bro