PurplePandaLabs Raw source

i appreciate everyone's feedback. Every one of you brought up great points, whether you were for or against the questions i posed earlier.

So where do we go from here? Fucked if i know. :eek:

Oh, @Jeffg353 i don't believe you answered my free gear question from earlier. Probably for the best, as Someone brought up a great point, on other boards, such practices are commonplace.

So, allow me to revise my original question. Have you ever taken free gear from any sources here on Meso?

i appreciate everyone's feedback. Every one of you brought up great points, whether you were for or against the questions i posed earlier.

So where do we go from here? Fucked if i know. :eek:

Oh, @Jeffg353 i don't believe you answered my free gear question from earlier. Probably for the best, as Someone brought up a great point, on other boards, such practices are commonplace.

So, allow me to revise my original question. Have you ever taken free gear from any sources here on Meso?

I did answer ur question. Don't want u to think I just dodged it. No I haven't received free gear for any positive feedback or reviews.

Maybe we can all be reps for ppl here at meso :)
No fucking way. Could you imagine what that shit show would look like. PPLrep24 said that PPLrep11 wasn’t doing as good of a job as PPLrep19 and that you should contact PPLrep16 about the issues.

Well that's why i have 17 handles.

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you dont.
One of many reasons why this site is awesome. When members pull that shit then get outed and the shit storm that follows. It’s like waking up and wanting to get some answers to aas questions logging in and stepping into the middle of a mystery/thriller whodunit. You never know what storyline will play out when you get here.

Maybe we can come up with some kind of compromise n get me like a PPL Sponsor tag or something along those lines.

So we get to compromise so you get what you want? You want transparency, and a compromise...how about you're either a member or a rep? Seems pretty transparent to me. If you make the choice, see...you're actions=you're choice, then you don't get to carry the member banner, you are a rep.

So we get to compromise so you get what you want? You want transparency, and a compromise...how about you're either a member or a rep? Seems pretty transparent to me. If you make the choice, see...you're actions=you're choice, then you don't get to carry the member banner, you are a rep.

Exactly.

Either a member or a rep. Way it has always been and will always be.

Ok so im starting to get concerned with an order. I'm aware of the New Year thing and all that. I placed my order well before that and had a tracking numbers few days after always. This time it's taking longer to get here and tracking no help at all as it has not changed. Emailed them several times and they keep saying give it a few more days. I want to know where my package is please.

Ok so im starting to get concerned with an order. I'm aware of the New Year thing and all that. I placed my order well before that and had a tracking numbers few days after always. This time it's taking longer to get here and tracking no help at all as it has not changed. Emailed them several times and they keep saying give it a few more days. I want to know where my package is please.
How many days are we talking. My last order was like 22-25 days. Once it leaves China I’m pretty sure it’s by ship and you have to factor in it’s scanned before getting put into shipping container. Sits in container before being loaded on ship. Loaded on to ship but still waiting for the rest of the ship to be loaded and or ship waiting for clearance to leave. Sailing half way around the world. Now reverse the process.