PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Has it left their location? Obviously once it does that it’s out of their hands bro and as we all know a waiting game with customs and shit these days.
Yeah. I'm prob jumping the gun a bit. It's my third order with the and every one showed up on tracking bout4 days before islands. It's just never taken this long and with the new year thing they really can't track it

I feel like I do try to keep everything I post to make a positive contribution. I just don't want to start bullshit fights n arguments everywhere cuz I post something in another thread. I've seen it where some guys will almost stalk other members n talk shit after anything they post. Granted the guy I'm thinking of was a fucking moron n kind of deserved the shit but I just don't want to take away from another thread cuz now there's 15 pages of guys talking shit all cuz I posted something.
I guess after listening to all the pros and cons, my vote is to let's see how it goes. I'm sure if someone here doesn't like what you're saying or doing, they'll let you know lol

I guess after listening to all the pros and cons, my vote is to let's see how it goes. I'm sure if someone here doesn't like what you're saying or doing, they'll let you know lol

I mean I get it, I rep for fairlife milk and rich piana [emoji23]

Personally I like Jeff, especially all the testing he has done from analyzer. But why did he have to go to the dark side [emoji35][emoji35][emoji23]

Just be the Rep at asf.
And when you get to meso be Jeffg353
I agree with those about no need to be in the underground because it would only lead to suspicion but all of the rest of meso is a great place and as long as your not running a sales pitch here or trying to persuade anyone there shouldn't be any kind of conflict.

I agree with this 100%

The only problem I would've had is if you were hiding your rep status. And you are not. I think @Millard Baker would change your member status to rep if you asked him. If not, since technically you're not a rep here. Maybe add a signature saying panda asf rep or whatever. Transparency is important in my opinion.

As far as posting, I have no problem you posting wherever you want to post and posting whatever you want to post. Who is anybody to tell you otherwise? I mean realistically even trolls take forever to get banned. You think they're gonna do anything to you even if you were super shill panda Rep?

Contribute however your little rep heart desires.

Just my $0.02 (why the hell doesn't my keyboard have a cents sign?:eek::eek:)

The only problem I would've had is if you were hiding your rep status. And you are not. I think @Millard Baker would change your member status to rep if you asked him. If not, since technically you're not a rep here. Maybe add a signature saying panda asf rep or whatever. Transparency is important in my opinion.

As far as posting, I have no problem you posting wherever you want to post and posting whatever you want to post. Who is anybody to tell you otherwise? I mean realistically even trolls take forever to get banned. You think they're gonna do anything to you even if you were super shill panda Rep?

That was my hope in the way that this played out. I've never shilled for any labs n don't plan on it now. I'd like to think I've been an asset to the community n most of my important posts have been a quality contribution. I don't plan to change anything.

I want to avoid changing my status to Rep to prevent any confusion with the actual rep. I've put a warning in my signature but I'm not sure if it's visable. Can u see it?

Last edited:
I’m with you on that. @Jeffg353 the only advice I can give is keep your integrity and be a member. Contribute when you can. Don’t be bias here at meso that’s when problems will occur

Lol your little rep heart...that’s real cute of ya

That was my hope in the way that this played out. I've never shilled for any labs n don't plan on it now. I'd like to think I've been an asset to the community n most of my important posts have been a quality contribution. I don't plan to change anything.

I want to avoid changing my status to Rep to prevent any confusion with the actual rep. I've put a warning in my signature but I'm not sure if it's visable. Can u see it?
On mobile you can only see signature when you turn the phone into landscape. I always found that weird. I remember the first time I discovered that. Blew my mind.

Yea I see yours

Most all Xanax bars are pressed with fentanyl now a days. The profit margins are just too big
Wow! I buy them a lot via black market. Same press as the pharmacy uses. It’s been a while since I took one, but last time I did I definitely noticed they were not the traditional Xanax I grew up on. If you have time pm me, I’d like to chat more about this brutha. Ty

I did answer ur question. Don't want u to think I just dodged it. No I haven't received free gear for any positive feedback or reviews.
Jeff you always been a strate shooter with me. I always liked ya and I’m not gonna stop now. Just my 2 cents.

On mobile you can only see signature when you turn the phone into landscape. I always found that weird. I remember the first time I discovered that. Blew my mind.

Yea I see yours

Thanks I did not know that. Been playing with the settings trying to get it to show but nothing seemed to work...no wonder

Wow! I buy them a lot via black market. Same press as the pharmacy uses. It’s been a while since I took one, but last time I did I definitely noticed they were not the traditional Xanax I grew up on. If you have time pm me, I’d like to chat more about this brutha. Ty

That is some scary shit. That can be a pretty deadly combination.