PurplePandaLabs Raw source

No one can stop you @Jeffg353 Its just strange now when you post in other sources threads. You said this in the Sasquatch thread:

No experience but some advice...don't fuck with UGL Anciliaries like AI or PCT meds. Always go pharm grade. Sometimes u get lucky n can score some descent shit but u don't want to find out a few weeks into ur cycle ur growing bitch tits cuz it's underdosed or bunk. Just my 2 cents

Although not promoting PPL your still saying not to use that source for an AI. As a Rep I dont think posting in other sources threads is the best idea. And thats why I agree, staying out of the Underground would be your best bet.

No one can stop you @Jeffg353 Its just strange now when you post in other sources threads. You said this in the Sasquatch thread:

Although not promoting PPL your still saying not to use that source for an AI. As a Rep I dont think posting in other sources threads is the best idea. And thats why I agree, staying out of the Underground would be your best bet.
Yea I see what your saying here but if your dealing with ugls anything could be underdosed not just ai’s. It’s not like it’s checked by the fda or anything.

I don't know why but when you said "No one can stop you @Jeffg353 " it read like some kind of positive affirmation.

I thought I'd add some positive affirmation of my own. It doesn't get more positive (and gayer) than captain planet
I read it like the Rap song lol. “Nothing can stop you @Jeffg353 your all the way up” lol. Just came out like that lol.

I get what ur saying but it's the same thing I tell everyone n the same thing I'd have told them if it was in this thread.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
So Holidays over. Do you have any idea on out going int shipping times. From your perspective will PPL Int be playing catchup for the next month.

If I put a int order now can you give a guesstmate on turnaround?
Thanks Man.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
So Holidays over. Do you have any idea on out going int shipping times. From your perspective will PPL Int be playing catchup for the next month.

If I put a int order now can you give a guesstmate on turnaround?
Thanks Man.
Bro some orders take a week some take a months it’s always different so pretty hard to guesstimate a turn around time. Especially intl orders.

Bro some orders take a week some take a months it’s always different so pretty hard to guesstimate a turn around time. Especially intl orders.
I just spoke with PPL via email and looking at end of March for make up from Holidays on new Int orders. I didn't think they would get back to me that quick.

I just spoke with PPL via email and looking at end of March for make up from Holidays on new Int orders. I didn't think they would get back to me that quick.
Yea there 12 hours ahead so u figure it’s 12 in the afternoon in China. End of March is a hurt piece tho