PurplePandaLabs Raw source

They do this without telling the consumer. The drug dealer is making more money by doing.

Same concept with the cutting of coke, meth etc with fent. Not about the user, it’s about the mighty dollar who sells the drugs.

If I can cut the drug with fent and double my profits, as a dealer most will do it.

In Chicago and other cities they are actually handing out the antidote to fent to drug users on the streets Incase they accidentally use a drug that was cut with fent... it’s that bad right now.
Yeah, that nasal spray narcan (naloxone) to reverse opiates effects. I've seen the documentaries about it.. pretty crazy.
Hope all is well with you btw.. crypto is way down and is a great time to buy.. bottom should be coming soon.

Why put an opiate in a benzodiazepine? Seems fentanyl would be more than $1 which is a bulk price for 2mg Xanax bar ugl pressed (unless u get Mercurius 100x 4mg Double Pressed Hulks they are $2.20) I get the combo idea and synergy of opiates and benzodiazepine, but never heard this before. Just fyi, benzos and opiates are addictive as heck, don't do drugs!

I would also think it would increase the addictiveness. Physical and psychological dependence and withdrawl from the added fent. This would also increase profits for dealers.

Why put an opiate in a benzodiazepine? Seems fentanyl would be more than $1 which is a bulk price for 2mg Xanax bar ugl pressed (unless u get Mercurius 100x 4mg Double Pressed Hulks they are $2.20) I get the combo idea and synergy of opiates and benzodiazepine, but never heard this before. Just fyi, benzos and opiates are addictive as heck, don't do drugs!
I totally see what you are saying. The reason why I kinda buy into it is simply cuz I hear phentynal is the cheapest drug out there. Cheaper then benzo I hear.

It’s really not as scary as people make it out to be. You have to be responsible with it just like anything else. If you do some research on it some guys say “don’t touch it your gonna die” and others say “it’s an effective drug as long as you use it responsibly”. I made my own determination. And that is it’s an effective drug as long as it’s used right. The sides can be vicious for sure. You just have to find the right dose that works best for you.
And just to add to the enema convo. Nothing outways a Colombian coffee enema. Clean as a whistle after that!
DNP
Is it going to make you feel like crap?
When your out in Public will you look nervous and sweaty or can you play it off while on?
How is sleeping on it, and insomnia?
Were you stacking DNP with anything like on a cut cycle?
I want to try DNP with NPP and Mast P Test. So when the DNP kicks in and I need to stop how long until its out your system regarding sides?

I Appreciate any feedback on this Bro's

If someone wanted to be a multi-millionaire, all they have to do is take a trip to China and bring back like 10kg of fent to the states and put it in storage for the next 5 years or whatever. Then when they crackdown on the importing and manufacturers in China, you will be sitting on powder platinum. The full force of the US government is eventually going to make fentanyl a rare commodity.

It's a cocktail for death also I lost alot of guy's I knew from that mixture goto sleep and die of afixation drowning on your own vomit.

DNP
When your out in Public will you look nervous and sweaty or can you play it off while on?
I want to try DNP with NPP and Mast P Test. So when the DNP kicks in and I need to stop how long until its out your system regarding sides?

Everybody is different. My advice is to try it at low dose like 200mg for a week and then if you feel fine and want to up it to 400mg then go ahead. But I wouldn’t go any higher then that. Yes dnp makes you sweat a lot. Yes dnp drains your energy really bad. Yes you will have problems sleeping bc of body temp and sweating. I ran it for 10 days while on test and Tren just to see where I stand and how the sides were. If your going to try it, try it at low dose and go from there. It takes a few days for it to kick in so do not take any more of you don’t feel it working. This is where a lot of guys get themselves into trouble. Good luck with it.

DNP

Oh and one more thing make sure you get a good multivitamin to take with it and drink plenty of electrolytes

Everybody is different. My advice is to try it at low dose like 200mg for a week and then if you feel fine and want to up it to 400mg then go ahead. But I wouldn’t go any higher then that. Yes dnp makes you sweat a lot. Yes dnp drains your energy really bad. Yes you will have problems sleeping bc of body temp and sweating. I ran it for 10 days while on test and Tren just to see where I stand and how the sides were. If your going to try it, try it at low dose and go from there. It takes a few days for it to kick in so do not take any more of you don’t feel it working. This is where a lot of guys get themselves into trouble. Good luck with it.
On your 10 day run what did you drop in weight?
I assume your going to loose a little muscle with it that is why I want to stack it with NPP so I can try and loose least amount of muscle.
How do you think it will work on stubburn fat areas like obliques or I assume its a whole body change?

Thanks @Budlee for takin your time witb this info. Much appreciated.

On your 10 day run what did you drop in weight?
I assume your going to loose a little muscle with it that is why I want to stack it with NPP so I can try and loose least amount of muscle.
How do you think it will work on stubburn fat areas like obliques or I assume its a whole body change?

Thanks @Budlee for takin your time witb this info. Much appreciated.
I posted this a while back I think it was like 4lbs or something. And I don’t think it’s supposed to burn muscle that’s the birth of the stuff. I noticed a difference in my stomach area. But that’s where I hold fat. It could be different for everybody. I heard people say it helps get that fatty area in the lower abs. The hardest part to burn lol. I’m not crazy experienced with the stuff. If you started a new thread I’m sure there are guys here with a lot more experience then me. Hope I could help tho

DNP

DNP works even at lower doses of 200mg to 250mg per day. You sweat and get hot if you eat a bunch of carbs. I managed to make it through 10 days at work, but the gym I had to take 25mg of dbol to get a close to normal workout in. At night you will sweat a lot... i put a towel under me to soak it up, but lost 6 to 7lbs in 10days (which i could do without DNP but it would cost a lot of muscle). In the morning, the mirror was unbelievable. Clearly lost almost all fat and you have to consider it causes you to hold a bunch of water and you will look your best about 7 days after stopping. At work, I work dealing with a bunch of rude quasi rich people with investments and I can't take it if I'm working because I'm quick to say go f-yourself. Great way to lose fat quickly while retaining muscle, however at what health expense is to be determined so research as much as possible. I've taken higher doses but 250mg or so fits in life a lot better for me.

Are the in stock domestic injectables made by the new brewer or is it leftover from when Elite was including free DNA samples?

Because they can put .1mg of fent and press it with baking soda into a 2mg bar (just an example) and it’s way cheaper than buying actual benzos and most people don’t know the difference

Are the in stock domestic injectables made by the new brewer or is it leftover from when Elite was including free DNA samples?
I second this question. Haven't followed this thread since around page 800 . Don't really want to read 200+ pages to catch up either lol
Is domestic up and running smoothly?
Thanks

I second this question. Haven't followed this thread since around page 800 . Don't really want to read 200+ pages to catch up either lol
Is domestic up and running smoothly?
Thanks
Made order earlier today. Went very smooth, just matters what you’re looking for. Stock is kinda limited.