PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ok so im starting to get concerned with an order. I'm aware of the New Year thing and all that. I placed my order well before that and had a tracking numbers few days after always. This time it's taking longer to get here and tracking no help at all as it has not changed. Emailed them several times and they keep saying give it a few more days. I want to know where my package is please.

Has it left their location? Obviously once it does that it’s out of their hands bro and as we all know a waiting game with customs and shit these days.

So we get to compromise so you get what you want? You want transparency, and a compromise...how about you're either a member or a rep? Seems pretty transparent to me. If you make the choice, see...you're actions=you're choice, then you don't get to carry the member banner, you are a rep.

Exactly.

Either a member or a rep. Way it has always been and will always be.

But that's kind of where we're caught in a catch22. I'm not a rep HERE. I'm just trying to find some middle ground. No I don't want to be banished to this thread only but if I have a banner that shows my affiliation with PPL it will allow members to be aware. I could see if I were going around to all the other sources threads talking shit, giving bad reviews, all while telling everyone to use PPL instead. I like being here, I like interacting with u guys, I like this board...this place is like my home.

Last edited:
But that's kind of where we're caught in a catch22. I'm not a rep HERE. I'm just trying to find some middle ground. No I don't want to be banished to this thread only but if I have a banner that shows my affiliation with PPL it will allow members to be aware. I could see if I were going around to all the other sources threads talking shit, giving bad reviews, all while telling everyone to use PPL instead. I like being here, I like interacting with u guys, I like this board...this place is like my home.

There's no middle ground. If you're not a rep here, you're not a rep, and you don't get to perform the duties of a rep. If you are, then you're not a member and don't get "member" privileges. It's pretty clear.

There's no middle ground. If you're not a rep here, you're not a rep, and you don't get to perform the duties of a rep. If you are, then you're not a member and don't get "member" privileges. It's pretty clear.

I think we're not on the same page. Just to clairify, I'm not performing any rep duties here, that's PPLrep job. However I'm repping PPL on a different board...over @ ASF.

Long time listener first time caller. I've been keeping up with the cluster f that is PPL especially on that other board of "brothers that's painful" to read. Jeff it looks like you have an uphill battle my man. You got one rep over there, I think he's named after a ghost, telling people that it doesn't matter if the growth is significantly under dosed in some cases, as long as its real growth! I couldn't believe an actual rep would say that or even insinuate that the customer should be appreciative the product being sold is legit. Moreover, the mods over there shutting down any discussion or question about under dosing was a whole other level of buffoonery I don't think I'd ever seen before. I certainly don't envy the position you're in being a rep for a company that has some product questions, involved with a message board that censors legitimate product concerns.

Last edited:
I think we're not on the same page. Just to clairify, I'm not performing any rep duties here, that's PPLrep job. However I'm repping PPL on a different board...over @ ASF.

It’d be best if you stopped posting in the Underground, period. Other areas in Meso would be ok. That would help clear up any potential bias, imo

Long time listener first time caller. I've been keeping up with the cluster f that is PPL especially on that other board of "brothers that's painful" to read. Jeff it looks like you have an uphill battle my man. You got one rep over there, I think he's named after a ghost, telling people that it doesn't matter if the growth is significantly under dosed in some cases, as long as its real growth! I couldn't believe an actual rep would say that or even insinuate that the customer should be appreciative the product being sold is legit. Moreover, the mods over there shutting down any discussion or question about under dosing was a whole other level of buffoonery I don't think I'd ever seen before. I certainly don't envy the position you're in being a rep for a company that has some product questions, involved with a message board that censors legitimate product concerns.

I don't get on there very much for those exact reasons. There's been a few incidents involving GH n another sponsor on that board sending out brown GH. The rep/source even told the guys it was safe to use. I don't know about u but I'm not sticking brown GH in my body.

I can't speak on how that rep chooses to handle his business. At least things are different here. I'm kind of in the same position as u guys. We've (reps) been told that the underdosed GH has been pulled from our shelves but I'm halfway around the world so I don't know this is a fact. I'm choosing to believe Panda based off previous issues that have occurred n the way they were fixed. But what's the saying fool me once...

It’d be best if you stopped posting in the Underground, period. Other areas in Meso would be ok. That would help clear up any potential bias, imo

Like I said before if that's what u guys want...majority rules. However as brought up previously I doubt Millard will change me to an official rep banner. That's y I suggested a Sponsor Affiliation banner.

Playing devil's advocate here but it's not like anyone can stop me from posting in the underground. (HYPOTHETICALLY)

Again it's pretty dang clear, you just want it both ways. Is meso a source board now? Is everyone your bro? Wanna clear this up real quick? Don't wanna run the report banner, then remove yourself from this thread and do not perform any rep duties on meso. INCLUDING pm's

Like I said before if that's what u guys want...majority rules. However as brought up previously I doubt Millard will change me to an official rep banner. That's y I suggested a Sponsor Affiliation banner.

Playing devil's advocate here but it's not like anyone can stop me from posting in the underground. (HYPOTHETICALLY)
Just don’t change your avatar.:D

What about your hgh cycle thread

Again it's pretty dang clear, you just want it both ways. Is meso a source board now? Is everyone your bro? Wanna clear this up real quick? Don't wanna run the report banner, then remove yourself from this thread and do not perform any rep duties on meso. INCLUDING pm's

Again I'm not performing any rep duties HERE.

What about your hgh cycle thread

I guess it's done. I really don't know. We need to come to an actual consensus on what u guys want me to do. Someone says I'm only allowed to post in PPL thread, then another says just not in the underground, n another that says it doesn't matter.

I'm not an asshole so I'll abide by whatever stipulations u guys want.

I guess it's done. I really don't know. We need to come to an actual consensus on what u guys want me to do. Someone says I'm only allowed to post in PPL thread, then another says just not in the underground, n another that says it doesn't matter.

Other than occasional backlash from a few guys if you keep your posts on the up and up i don't think you will incur any serious repercussions. After all, hypothetically, who can stop you from posting/contributing where you please?

I've spoken with panda before and I don't go over there but thanks for telling me about it.
I definitely won't hesitate to let him know the damage that will cause.
I have no control over there but I do have some respect with the Boss.

Last edited:

Only a handful of guys have said you should be locked to this thread now, a rep is a rep etc. These guys don’t speak for all of Meso, they don’t speak for @Millard Baker , they are not the majority. They certainly don’t speak for me or the other handful of guys that spoke up and gave rational opinions. You’re fine to post wherever you want if you ask me. That’s ludicrous to say since you’re a rep on another board you can no longer socially engage on another forum.

Other than occasional backlash from a few guys if you keep your posts on the up and up i don't think you will incur any serious repercussions. After all, hypothetically, who can stop you from posting/contributing where you please?

Exactly. Emphasize the word few

Just be the Rep at asf.
And when you get to meso be Jeffg353
I agree with those about no need to be in the underground because it would only lead to suspicion but all of the rest of meso is a great place and as long as your not running a sales pitch here or trying to persuade anyone there shouldn't be any kind of conflict.

I feel like I do try to keep everything I post to make a positive contribution. I just don't want to start bullshit fights n arguments everywhere cuz I post something in another thread. I've seen it where some guys will almost stalk other members n talk shit after anything they post. Granted the guy I'm thinking of was a fucking moron n kind of deserved the shit but I just don't want to take away from another thread cuz now there's 15 pages of guys talking shit all cuz I posted something.

I feel like I do try to keep everything I post to make a positive contribution. I just don't want to start bullshit fights n arguments everywhere cuz I post something in another thread. I've seen it where some guys will almost stalk other members n talk shit after anything they post. Granted the guy I'm thinking of was a fucking moron n kind of deserved the shit but I just don't want to take away from another thread cuz now there's 15 pages of guys talking shit all cuz I posted something.
Can't control others...and the cats outta the bag...so only choice now is to restrict yourself or to deal with the inevitable bullshit. Either way i dont think you will go wrong.

How many days are we talking. My last order was like 22-25 days. Once it leaves China I’m pretty sure it’s by ship and you have to factor in it’s scanned before getting put into shipping container. Sits in container before being loaded on ship. Loaded on to ship but still waiting for the rest of the ship to be loaded and or ship waiting for clearance to leave. Sailing half way around the world. Now reverse the process.
Well it's been 20 days now. This is my third order from them for raws and been happy. I've got the other two in 3weeks exactly. Just worrys mea bit cause it usually shows up on tracking by now.