PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Did you try contacting them on their site
Yes first time Vickie said take 3-5 days to get inn the system. it was shipped on 2nd so I wrote her again on the 8th and she said it was shipping companies fault she’s been trying to contact them to get it fixed

Yes first time Vickie said take 3-5 days to get inn the system. it was shipped on 2nd so I wrote her again on the 8th and she said it was shipping companies fault she’s been trying to contact them to get it fixed
International or domestic

International

if its international quick looking up tracking... sit back and chill 30 days:) then you will know.

not uncommon for tracking to show up day of or day after delivery:)

u shouldn't be checking tracking of international packages anyways (safety)

if its international quick looking up tracking... sit back and chill 30 days:) then you will know.

not uncommon for tracking to show up day of or day after delivery:)

u shouldn't be checking tracking of international packages anyways (safety)
Last two orders was at my door in like 16 days

Read the thread, got lots of problems. There's lots of other sources
Yea I got feeling I will be and almost all other sources I check out take bitcoin payments only and my card doesn’t let me purchase them so I need to do wu or mg

I heated it for about an hour this time as instructed. It's been about 9hrs and it's still clear. I'll give it another 8hrs or so and if it's clear I'll filter it

I use the oven in this situation so i can control the temp. I don't have a thermometer because i just use my hand to feel how warm the beaker is as a guage to judge temp when brewing. In the oven i can just set the temp. You can use tin foil to make a tent, so to speak, if your worried about contaminants, but your going to fimter anyways and remember, your trying to evaporate water so leave room for water to escape .

This is solid advice I’m going to try this before I get rid of the raws altogether. You may have just saved me from tossing it lmao.

did they give you more than one tracking number?also is your tracking number ending in cn or nl?