PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Would it be possible to tell us how did you contracted them?
After IM injectiom, which bodypart, etc. many thanks
I dont think any of them were gear related. I have type 2 DM. And things dont heal as fast as they used to. One was. Scratch on back of leg from my Jack Russel, that i messed with and popped, had an ingrown hair on my scrotum i also poPped, and it would double in size every 12 hours till i went to ER This one by far was the worse due to close proximity and pathway into thorasic cavity., and the fact culture came back as MRSA. quite a cocktail of iv drugs along with oral, was admitted and quarantined about 3 days. And several on back of my head, neck. Once again, bumps i fucked with. Dont squeeze those things, let them come to a head and drain on their own. Unless you injected something 1.5 inches into a muscle, then go see a doc

Last edited:
Like I said, I'm not saying it cant work. If your in single body percentage I'm sure it would work. But not everyone walks around that lean all the time. General rule of thumb is 1inch for glutes and quads. There is no arguing that.
I have always gone 23g1.5 for glutes, 25g 1 inch for delts. I save the slin pins for slin K.I.S.S. PRINCIPLE. Sure you can get away with different ideas, to each his own i like to get the oil down into the muscle, not have a bump under the skin where it weeps out

@Samsquanch @Samael What is the point of using slin pins? Are you afraid of needles? Why take a chance not going deep enough? I just dont understand the risk of doing this, please explain. And it would take forever to go through a 27 or 29 gauge.

They work perfectly fine, that's why. Even if some oil seeped out into the subcutaneous tissue, it isn't like it still won't do what it's supposed to do. May slow absorption a little, but big whoop de fuckin' do.

You beat me to this. What is the point? Why would anyone go through the trouble of backloading a slin pin?

Back loading amps, yeah, that would be a pain in the ass. i can draw M840, MCT or EO from a vial in a flash with a 27g 1/2 inch. GSO takes it's sweet time, but it's still doable.

Yes sir. I've done it and it cleared up moisture in the tren.
Also what would be your preferred method? Beaker on the hotplate , beaker in a pan with a little water on the hotplate, or beaker in the oven? The oven idea I'm not overly fond of, just the idea of an open container of oil in a hot oven

Also what would be your preferred method? Beaker on the hotplate , beaker in a pan with a little water on the hotplate, or beaker in the oven? The oven idea I'm not overly fond of, just the idea of an open container of oil in a hot oven
Water should never be near your brewing situation for any reason. Beakers can take direct heat if they are the right ones to be brewing with.

Water should never be near your brewing situation for any reason. Beakers can take direct heat if they are the right ones to be brewing with.
Thank you for chiming in. I was just being cautious

I tend to be overly so. Like do I want 70% if the hotplate exposed and at 300* since the beaker only covers a small area. And is the beaker ok to take that much heat directly to the base, it says boro 3.3 on it. From medlabsupply

Thank you for chiming in. I was just being cautious

I tend to be overly so. Like do I want 70% if the hotplate exposed and at 300* since the beaker only covers a small area. And is the beaker ok to take that much heat directly to the base, it says boro 3.3 on it. From medlabsupply
I dont think it will be of any consequence.

Ill try to make a video when they will cut it open, for educational purposes and harm prevention, altho it might be little shaky:-d lol
I got something like that from my TRT. I thought it was PIP, but three days later I wasn't getting better, which wouldn't have worried me, but my skin was swollen, red, kinda soft and fluidly, and warm to the touch. Went to the ER.. I even have the same drawing on my leg. Skin infection from the injection, I'm on Bactrim now. Moral of my story, be super clean about my injections..yeah I know stupid mistake. I used some old isopropyl alcohol that's been under my bathroom sink for years..it's no good anymore. The redness has gone down some.

They must be afraid of needles. There is no other conclusion I have. Even if your lean you still want to make sure it goes deep enough. I know many people that use 1.5 inch needles for glutes just to stay on the safe side. Most are using 23g too. There is absolutely no point using a slin pin for gear. Use a 25g 1inch. Besides the risk of not going deep enough, backloading and pinning with a 27g or smaller is a hastle. I just dont understand this one. If you want to use gear get use to pinning.

I still don’t understand why you think you have to go deep.

I’m not afraid of needles, infact I pierce my own tongue in a kitchen. ( yes wasn’t the smartest thing I was young)

I only use 1/2 needle 27g.

You don’t have to go “deep” urban legend.

Lol I've been juicing for years and compete in bodybuilding. Believe what you want. This is a harm reduction board and I'm just trying to tell you the safer way to do this. Never in my life have I heard of slin pins used for glutes or quads. It doesnt even sound like a smart idea. You are the dumbass here and you sound very afraid of needles lol

Here is the thing....

Going “deep” just allows the ester to Cleve off a little faster due to blood flow.

You can even slow down the heightened period of the compound by going shallower or shooting in areas with less blood flow.

Going shallow will not harm you just like going deep will not harm you any less. This is proven facts.

Many studies have been done on sub q injections with testosterone.