PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I dont recommend slin for intramuscular.
29 gauge, 1/2" inch. This is sufficient for IM where there is relatively little fat layer and where the volume of injection is only 1mL.

It takes a few minutes to draw the oil into the syringe and also this dulls the needle, so most prefer to draw with for example a 23 gauge and then backfill the insulin syringe.

Yes, there are any number of people who intellectualize that it is (supposedly) impossible to inject oil-based steroids with an insulin syringe, so it's no surprise if you've read or been told that it is impossible. For example, regardless that I told Dan Duchaine that I did this all the time, he continued to insist it was impossible.

But they are intellectualizing incorrectly. It is in fact easy.

I could explain this on the principles of hydraulics but really there is no need: the fact is that it works, and the fact is what matters

The injections are indeed IM, pressing the needle straight down same as any IM injection, though you don't want a location with a substantial coat of fat.

By backfill I mean removing the plunger from the insulin syringe and filling it from that end with another, larger syringe and needle. I don't remove the 23 gauge needle but use it to add the oil into the barrel of the insulin syringe.

Idk man, if it’s good enough for Bill Roberts, it’s good enough for me. But I do appreciate the input. I’ll most likely stick with 1” for delts, just trying something different.

Idk man, if it’s good enough for Bill Roberts, it’s good enough for me. But I do appreciate the input. I’ll most likely stick with 1” for delts, just trying something different.
Ive been using slin pin for glutes! Without any issues whatsoever, but that was with homebrewed test enanthate 300mg
So yeah slin works but it probably depends on the compound and how strong is the concentration.
But this never happend to me before, must have been some kind of freak accident or something.
Either way, that blend is going right ino trash.

I have had more than one drained. Usualy accompanied with a fever. Most are hard lumps, with a bit of give when presed, they are under alot of presure as you immune system surrounds it whith WBC. The doc will numb it, dope you up, lance it DEEP, and SQUEEZE the hell out of it. Sometimes surgery is required to remove infected flesh. If picked up by the lymphatic system it can spread. Oral and IV antibiotics are given, and it will be cultured to find wich bacteria is responsible, AND BEST ANTIBIOTICS TO USE. Very bad life threating shit can happen. The GAPING wound is then packed with a dressing to be changed EOD. Its not very fun. Best bit of advice? Dont squeeze it, all you will acomplish is spreading it. ENJOY. The Dilaudid.
Would it be possible to tell us how did you contracted them?
After IM injectiom, which bodypart, etc. many thanks

Ive been using slin pin for glutes! Without any issues whatsoever, but that was with homebrewed test enanthate 300mg
So yeah slin works but it probably depends on the compound and how strong is the concentration.
But this never happend to me before, must have been some kind of freak accident or something.
Either way, that blend is going right ino trash.

Fuck I don't know how you guys would do 27ga or 29.
I struggle enough with 25ga haha

I️ started a thread about this a while back, but I’ve been pinning tren in my quad with a 1/2in 29g slin pin for a while now. ZERO tren cough. I️ would get it every other pin with a 25g one inch.

@Samsquanch @Samael What is the point of using slin pins? Are you afraid of needles? Why take a chance not going deep enough? I just dont understand the risk of doing this, please explain. And it would take forever to go through a 27 or 29 gauge.

@Samsquanch @Samael What is the point of using slin pins? Are you afraid of needles? Why take a chance not going deep enough? I just dont understand the risk of doing this, please explain. And it would take forever to go through a 27 or 29 gauge.

You beat me to this. What is the point? Why would anyone go through the trouble of backloading a slin pin?

@purplepandalabs how long does it usually take for domestic to ship out ? Payment was put in three days ago or so

I know it’s hard to follow this thread with testing of undersosed HgH, then not acknowledging testing, wrong orders, and possible mis labeled gear

But a while back the rep stepped out until PpL makes things right
(Although he seems to be checking in to check the fire)

He said all questions should be directed to email listed on website-

This is a repless thread

2F7A25E6-83C8-4BAE-8D12-A68EFB557F86.jpeg

B0DA5E53-8FFD-43A5-A4D7-49E720E6244A.jpeg

First off I'd like to say...
WHATS UP BITCH?!
Secondly, pinning with a smaller needle is less discomfort and less scaring.
For myself I like to use a 27-29g 1/2 for the shoulder and a 25g 1" for glute. I dont use a normal insulin syringe. It looks just like a regular BD or luer lock syringe but 1ml. I use a 22g to draw and a 27g to inject. I can't even feel it touch the skin. As far as it not going in deep enough well, we do Testosterone injections in the fat to right?

The way I see it as long as you push on the syringe a little to make it a little deeper your gtg and it's not cause I hate shooting. I've done 5ml glute injections and I've done 3cc glute injections 3x a week in the past and shit gets old and sore, fast.

You beat me to this. What is the point? Why would anyone go through the trouble of backloading a slin pin?

Less scar tissue. But you have to be very lean in the area you’re pinning

They must be afraid of needles. There is no other conclusion I have. Even if your lean you still want to make sure it goes deep enough. I know many people that use 1.5 inch needles for glutes just to stay on the safe side. Most are using 23g too. There is absolutely no point using a slin pin for gear. Use a 25g 1inch. Besides the risk of not going deep enough, backloading and pinning with a 27g or smaller is a hastle. I just dont understand this one. If you want to use gear get use to pinning.

First off I'd like to say...
WHATS UP BITCH?!
Secondly, pinning with a smaller needle is less discomfort and less scaring.
For myself I like to use a 27-29g 1/2 for the shoulder and a 25g 1" for glute. I dont use a normal insulin syringe. It looks just like a regular BD or luer lock syringe but 1ml. I use a 22g to draw and a 27g to inject. I can't even feel it touch the skin. As far as it not going in deep enough well, we do Testosterone injections in the fat to right?

The way I see it as long as you push on the syringe a little to make it a little deeper your gtg and it's not cause I hate shooting. I've done 5ml glute injections and I've done 3cc glute injections 3x a week in the past and shit gets old and sore, fast.

Go ask a doctor if you should use a 1/2 inch needle when injecting Test. I know many people on TRT and all of them are using 1 inch. Its just not standard protocol.

They must be afraid of needles. There is no other conclusion I have. Even if your lean you still want to make sure it goes deep enough. I know many people that use 1.5 inch needles for glutes just to stay on the safe side. Most are using 23g too. There is absolutely no point using a slin pin for gear. Use a 25g 1inch. Besides the risk of not going deep enough, backloading and pinning with a 27g or smaller is a hastle. I just dont understand this one. If you want to use gear get use to pinning.

Yeah I like a 23G 1.5 for glutes

But use a 26 5/16 for delts:)

And 25G 1” for VG or (quads when necessary:(

You’re about as fucking stupid as your profile name.

I’ve pinned thousands of times over the last 20 years from 1.5 21g to 1in 25g. You don’t have a fucking clue what you’re talking about.

Some of us are just smarter than others.... that separates us from dumbasses like you.

I’ve pinned thousands of times over the last 20 years from 1.5 21g to 1in 25g. You don’t have a fucking clue what you’re talking about.

Some of us are just smarter than others.... that separates us from dumbasses like you.

Lol I've been juicing for years and compete in bodybuilding. Believe what you want. This is a harm reduction board and I'm just trying to tell you the safer way to do this. Never in my life have I heard of slin pins used for glutes or quads. It doesnt even sound like a smart idea. You are the dumbass here and you sound very afraid of needles lol

Go ask a doctor if you should use a 1/2 inch needle when injecting Test. I know many people on TRT and all of them are using 1 inch. Its just not standard protocol.
Actually I have one of the best endocrinologists around right now and I told him what I use and he said it was fine.
Come on buddy is this really gonna turn into the same thing as that Naps thread did?

Yes! Haha

Lol I've been juicing for years and compete in bodybuilding. Believe what you want. This is a harm reduction board and I'm just trying to tell you the safer way to do this. Never in my life have I heard of slin pins used for glutes or quads. It doesnt even sound like a smart idea. You are the dumbass here and you sound very afraid of needles lol
Wow you compete. You must know more then my doctor.