PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yo guys, does it hurt much when they cut open your quad to see whats going on in there?
Waiting for cpr results, they either cut it open or give me atb.
Id be probably first option i guess

What happened?!?! Lets hear the story

Geez, hope you're ok
More then 72h ago i pinned homebrewed blend of tp + npp each 125mg /ml.
I pinned only 0.5cc, in the middle part of the rectus femoris.
It was good for about 12h and after 24h noticable pip, then some fever 37,1-37,4 and redness which started spreading around whole area.
Sterile procedure was ensured. Altho i used slin pin, so it might went to subcutaneous tissue.
I pinned long time ago same blend in quad but with 1inch needle, had horrible pip but no redness.
So i guess i fucked it up with slinpin.
But either way that blend is fucking nightmare, ill never use it again.
I thought that using just half cc would be ok to test it well i guess not

It was good for about 12h and after 24h noticable pip, then some fever 37,1-37,4 and redness which started spreading around whole area.
Sterile procedure was ensured. Altho i used slin pin, so it might went to subcutaneous tissue.
I pinned long time ago same blend in quad but with 1inch needle, had horrible pip but no redness.
But that blend is fucking nightmare, never again

Blends usually always give PIP. Better off buying 2 seperate compounds and mixing them in the syringe. And never inject with a slin pin anywhere on your body, unless your injecting HCG, HGH, or Insulin. 1inch for quads.

Hope you feel better and they dont have to cut you open.

I have some Tren a from PPL raws bought last October that are slightly cloudy when cool but clear up when heated. No hormone swirls visible. Filtering didn't clear up cloudiness. I find that it injects fine with no more than normal tren A pip for me and results have been as expected.

Blends usually always give PIP. Better off buying 2 seperate compounds and mixing them in the syringe. And never inject with a slin pin anywhere on your body, unless your injecting HCG, HGH, or Insulin. 1inch for quads.

I second this about get slin pins. Get the compound down into the muscle where it's supposed to be.

It must be some reaction in subcutaneous tissue because im able to run and bend leg without much discomfort, before i had pip in muscle and i was limping like pirat. So its not in muscle. I think

I am not a doctor by any means, but the reaction doesn't sound too abnormal given the circumstances and I feel it would take more than 72hrs for an abcess

H3Ocghm.jpg
For ilustration how far has redness spread, thats what got me worried and what got me to visit ER.
Quite large area.

Slin pin won’t matter. That isn’t what caused it. I use 27g 1/2inch all the time for my trt for years.

The main thing is. Is the fevered area getting hard?

And does cutting an abcess open hurt? Hell yeah it would. They not only cut it but drain it, and clean it. Yup.. that would hurt lol.

Do not rub and push on it. if it is infected this can drive the infection deeper into muscle and cause more tissue damage and potentially spread into blood stream.

I am not a doctor by any means, but the reaction doesn't sound too abnormal given the circumstances and I feel it would take more than 72hrs for an abcess

Abscess can from relatively quickly. Just few days. This doesn’t look like an abcess to me.

Normally a hard lump forms and the reason why is the body tries to block off the infection. But again, I can’t tell in the picture if there is a hard lump.

Eventually that hard lump will form puss, this is the muscle actually being broken down and will soon come out of the body.

Abscess can from relatively quickly. Just few days. This doesn’t look like an abcess to me.

Normally a hard lump forms and the reason why is the body tries to block off the infection. But again, I can’t tell in the picture if there is a hard lump.

Eventually that hard lump will form puss, this is the muscle actually being broken down and will soon come out of the body.
Its soft to touch, little bit warm, not hard, doesnt hurt too much even when i slap it .

Its soft to touch, little bit warm, not hard, doesnt hurt too much even when i slap it .

It’s not an abcess then.

But your body is reacting to it as an infection.

If it was an abcess you in no way would be able to slap it. You would buckle in pain.

A group of brewers, myself included, went a little overboard with trying to strip as much solvent out of our brews as we could. iirc, @colossus25 May have been in that group. I don't recall the raws being the issue, just what ratios had been used during manufacturing of finished oils. I'd be straight up if I thought it was the raws.
I jumped on that train because of you guys too. Unfortunately I think I’m going to have to say it’s on manufacturing end though. My tren a mast prop is at 1 ba and 12 or 15 bb in GSO test prop at 10 and all are clear as can be. My only other thought might be is trainsportation and storage of raws. Could be picking up moisture along the way. I wonder if anyone who’s brewed cloudy tren if they had raws left if it would be worth trying very low oven heat direct to the raws and see if that helps.

It’s not an abcess then.

But your body is reacting to it as an infection.

If it was an abcess you in no way would be able to slap it. You would buckle in pain.
So it is something much worse i guess? Why its spreading so fast hmm

Ill try to make a video when they will cut it open, for educational purposes and harm prevention, altho it might be little shaky:-d lol

I jumped on that train because of you guys too. Unfortunately I think I’m going to have to say it’s on manufacturing end though. My tren a mast prop is at 1 ba and 12 or 15 bb in GSO test prop at 10 and all are clear as can be. My only other thought might be is trainsportation and storage of raws. Could be picking up moisture along the way. I wonder if anyone who’s brewed cloudy tren if they had raws left if it would be worth trying very low oven heat direct to the raws and see if that helps.
I've never had a cloudiness issue, personally, with tren ace. But I've also always had it recrystallize at 15%BB in mct, maybe not enough heat?