PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I headed it for a bit and stirred it. The beaker was pretty warm, but I could easily hold it and not be too hot. It's substantially more clear.

It will sit for the next 15hrs or so and then I'll try filtering it unless anyone has other suggestions.

I'll get a Pic before using it of course

Oh, and there's definitely impurities since I could see some little bits of stuff floating around that wasn't raws
Do the impurities look like little crystal pieces at the bottom?

Real intrested... what would this mean?
Not too sure. We have seen it though. It's all been nothing but theory but the idea that was thrown around at the time was that some cleaning materials (not washed off soap basically) may have caused that to happen. Truth or not, idk dude...

I don’t believe he was saying this board has a agenda of altruism and harm reduction.
But obviously that is your agenda? You got things tested you posted it for all members to see make their decisions about buying. @rpbb agenda is harm reduction too. He just goes about it differently then you and i.

Last edited:
WIukQ5u.jpg
nXhckOM.jpg
nECUoHY.jpg
AjgqHLN.jpg

Second picture is how it looks right now, all sediment/cloudyness/particles are at the bottom of the vial.
Last two pics are couple of days after brewing, and refiltering second time, which didnt helped.
No water around whatsoever/hotplate used, 100mg/ml, 2%ba, 20%bb.
First picture is how it looked right after brewing and filtering,
it looked same after second filtering, then it went jizzy again in about day or three
So its either raw or its mct oil, anyone had a problem with mct oil in trenace recipe?
Some part of this medium chain tryglicerids fucking up with trenace? I dont know, dont have gso at hand to test it out, bummer.
Might send sample to analyzer to check whats up with that

Whats your dose on the the primo ace?
I'm contemplating running say 200 mg a week Primo e and say 150 a day Primo ace (oral) as i don't like all the pinning.
Ya know, there's a steroid forum on this site where you can gets lots of good feedback on questions like that

WIukQ5u.jpg
nXhckOM.jpg
nECUoHY.jpg
AjgqHLN.jpg

Second picture is how it looks right now, all sediment/cloudyness/particles are at the bottom of the vial.
Last two pics are couple of days after brewing, and refiltering second time, which didnt helped.
it looked same after second filtering, then it went jizzy again in about day or three
So its either raw or its mct oil, anyone had a problem with mct oil in trenace recipe?
WIukQ5u.jpg
nXhckOM.jpg
nECUoHY.jpg
AjgqHLN.jpg

Gotta tell you, I wouldn't inject that

Not too sure. We have seen it though. It's all been nothing but theory but the idea that was thrown around at the time was that some cleaning materials (not washed off soap basically) may have caused that to happen. Truth or not, idk dude...

right.... had that with some cyp.... expect less like crystal, more like little glass pieces had to break to melt.... after tons of heat real cloudy

edit*** so i was curious

you know, at the end of the day I think it was just a group of meatheads pushing the boundaries. Kind of like my quest to make a painless 200mg test prop. Why? Who knows lol

Ah I got ya.. hey you’ll never know unless you try. It’s such a process when I brew that I don’t want to do it again. So I just use the standard ratios and it has worked so far.

WIukQ5u.jpg
nXhckOM.jpg
nECUoHY.jpg
AjgqHLN.jpg

Some part of this medium chain tryglicerids fucking up with trenace? I dont know, dont have gso at hand to test it out, bummer.
Might send sample to analyzer to check whats up with that

2/20 in MCT at 110mg/ml is what I brewed. 2 different raw batches from Panda. No cloudiness at all...

It's crazy how a little variance can change the end result when things like a chemical composition changes occure. I've seen different results with the exact same raws, ratios etc when brewing test cyp. The only difference was the MCT oil used was from a different supplier with one brew to another. The smaller batch MCT is perfect still. The larger quantity mct crashes. Same everything aside from the mct. Sometimes shit is going to happen imo.

now this I don't get. Why complain about him saying this board has an agenda? He's not dismissing any of the claims. But obviously, even if your agenda is altruism and harm reduction it's still an agenda.

It’s the content in which he put it.

Gives the review then says “agenda” does he have an agenda?

Why even put that out of the blue in a review. That doesn’t make sense.