PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Question for you guys.

Just made 50ml tren a
1% ba
19% bb
Gso

With no heat I put powder in the beaker then bb, then ba. Stir occasionally until clear, then added the gso. No heat at any point. Let it sit for about 14 hours unfiltered and it's pretty cloudy. Any thoughts here?

Do I filter it and see how it turns out ?
Do I add a small amount of heat and stir until it is hopefully clear?
More bb?

The % I used were based off the recipe I saw @XKawN post in another thread so I'm assuming that's not the issue.
@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Question for you guys.

Just made 50ml tren a
1% ba
19% bb
Gso

With no heat I put powder in the beaker then bb, then ba. Stir occasionally until clear, then added the gso. No heat at any point. Let it sit for about 14 hours unfiltered and it's pretty cloudy. Any thoughts here?

More bb?

The % I used were based off the recipe I saw @XKawN post in another thread so I'm assuming that's not the issue.

I would add some heat slowly and if heat alone doesn't dissolve it then add a little more solvent.

I would add some heat slowly and if heat alone doesn't dissolve it then add a little more solvent.
I would agree with the little heat but I don’t think the addition of more solvents is a good idea. It’s either gonna clear up or it’s not. I think it was @Samael that had the problem.

I have read cloudiness=moisture. I can't say if that could be the only cause. I'd ask for replacement raws if you can't get the cloudy look gone. Raws are cheap so i wouldn't risk it being a contaminate. Imagine if instead of water moisture it was another chemical causing it...like lye or something. Fuck that. No chances for me. But to each their own.

I recently brewed a batch of tren ace I used 2% ba 20% bb very little heat it clearer up basicly with no heat then I added just a little heat to finish it off filtered and it’s still clear. I’ve had this problem with cloudy tren but it was from another raw source no matter what I did it would never clear up it had to be the raw.

I recently brewed a batch of tren ace I used 2% ba 20% bb very little heat it clearer up basicly with no heat then I added just a little heat to finish it off filtered and it’s still clear. I’ve had this problem with cloudy tren but it was from another raw source no matter what I did it would never clear up it had to be the raw.

Did you still use it?

Noted. And i appreciate the info. Good tips for future reference for me.

It was super clear before I added the gso. As a note this is the same bottle of gso I've been using and was perfectly clear for test c

Just curious was this direct, int?
When people have problems with raws are they having problems with Int. Raws or Dom raws?

I remember some folks trying to get 15% BB to hold tren ace but they all had to bump up to 18 or so. They all had cloudy gear from the lack of BB.

I used low heat with basically all of my brew, tren included.

The HCG and Test come from 2 seperate locations if you ordered domestic.
I ordered some to and it’s been shipped with two tracking #’s that ant even in the system been like that for about 9days now and Vicky keeps saying it’s tracking companies fault hope she’s right

Question for you guys.

Just made 50ml tren a
1% ba
19% bb
Gso

More bb?

I just brewed a batch of Tren A with almost the same procedure only I heated the oil to 125* then added it. I am using MCT with a 2/20 ratio. For filtering I set the beaker on the hot plate to keep it at 125* while filtering. It’s clear still almost a week later. This was 2 different batches of raws also fwiw, I don’t think there is a issue with the raws.

I know people say that you don't need heat to brew but in all honesty I always use low heat. Ive actually never has much luck brewing without it.