PurplePandaLabs Raw source

They guy is a snake just like the owner
Yeah , very well may be but its not as if I have any other option but to take the mans word and hope he holds up too it.... Im gonna go with my gut instinct and say reaching out to panda himself wont net me much success , so it is what it is at this point...but to this point hes the only one thats done anything for me .

All I can say is that anyone using ppl right now for anything should think long and hard before going with them . I have a few open orders , and once thats tied up I won't being ordering from them for the forseeable future.

But even if he does get it taken care of for me , it not as if it exhonorates ppl of what they did . They took advantage of alot of customers plan and simple , and in my opinion what they did is equivalent to stealing .

This thread reminds me of the people I stay linked to on social media because I find their drama entertaining when bored

**BUYER BEWARE**

Let's compile a list now of the growing pains and advice that has been ignored from a few members here including myself and @Roger rabbit . Help me out if I'm missing anything...

PPL Gear issues:
  • Domestic gear has had hair in it. A large portion of gear was literally filled with long hairs due to PPL not doing his research on who he was going to have brewing. Fuck the excuse that "we look at his threads and he seemed fine" No, fuck you. He had a bad reputation already
  • Gear being mislabeled
  • Over dosed gear
  • Domestic raws being sent in plastic zip lock bags. (Now has been resolved)
  • Under-dosed HGH.
  • Pip with Migylol and then claims were made that only a small percentage of people had issues. Yet almost everyone seemed to have complain. When everyone was told that miglyol was done being used they continued to send it until it's stock was depleted. I understand this reasoning but it still wasn't right. People were getting a carrier oil that was giving pip for weeks (months?) after they were told that it's all now GSO

PPL Privacy issues:
  • Instagram flexin'. Showing off gear and baller status as PPL
  • Instgram had child brewing on it
  • Youtube advertising for months after being told it's not something any of us want. Ignored concerns until just now when we were told "He's done advertising on youtube from what I understand. That was the last time"
  • Stupid tank tops being sold and sent domestically.
  • Money and time spent on shiny boxes that just make tossing all of this shit more tedius
  • No way to delete accounts on PPL. You can only have order history deleted.
  • Sharing emails with sister sites. What the fuck. This is a new one and a big one.

*Note that this list keeps growing.. And any member with real concerns has been ignored since the beginning. We keep talking about growing pains and all of that.. But these are growing pains we've seen with other labs before and yet our advice is being ignored putting members at risk with their health, and law enforcement.

Everytime I come back here it's more "growing pains" because you aren't taking simple advice.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. @purplepandalabs The complaints don't seem that common because this is such an active thread. But I think a nice list really puts the spotlight on how shitty you guys are handling everything.

I'm sure I'm missing some issues too. Please let me know anyone if I am and I'll edit the list or just post again as it continues to grow. I know we aren't done yet.

**BUYER BEWARE**

PPL HAS ADMITTED THAT HE HAD BROKEN HIS OWN PRIVACY RULES ON HIS WEBSITE BY SHARING PRIVATE INFORMATION WITH OTHER SISTER SITES.
They own the website but not disclosing or asking users if they would be interested in using the new site before sending out emails was wrong.

yes they are, but if you really look at the actions of this lab, and the rep, I'd say they are pretty accurate
I really don't care what you think of me.
Anyone who really knows me knows what's up and most wouldn't have the balls to even stand up when they believe something isn't right.
I will do my best to do what's right and if that doesn't work I will move on.

I really don't care what you think of me.
Anyone who really knows me knows what's up and most wouldn't have the balls to even stand up when they believe something isn't right.
I will do my best to do what's right and if that doesn't work I will move on.
was that post for "entertainment purposes only" The fact that you're still supporting a lab that scams people pretty much says it all

was that post for "entertainment purposes only" The fact that you're still supporting a lab that scams people pretty much says it all
I just found out that @G2Ready hasn't gotten his replacements so make up some more shit.
I'm not supporting anything except the customers hanging without their shit.
If ppl doesn't setup and take notice I will be the first to say something and quit repping.

I just found out that @G2Ready hasn't gotten his replacements so make up some more shit.
If ppl doesn't setup and take notice I will be the first to say something and quit repping.

@G2Ready had underdosed GH, right? You guys are sending him replacements... @LordSamuilo just tested more of the GH and it too was underdosed.

So PPL is replacing it with more underdosed GH? :confused:

stop it, these issues have been going on since the elite debacle. you're answer has been to call people reverse scammers, other people shills for other labs, and ignore problems. Basically you were taking thecon man owners sides in all the arguments, and now you're trying to talk your way out of it. Face it, you fucked up

They own the website but not disclosing or asking users if they would be interested in using the new site before sending out emails was wrong.

No comment though on not being able to delete your account on PPL? You can only have order history deleted? Which I'm sure is stored in the backup for a certain amount of time.

@G2Ready had underdosed GH, right? You guys are sending him replacements... @LordSamuilo just tested more of the GH and it too was underdosed.

So PPL is replacing it with more underdosed GH? :confused:

Yeah.... original “making it right”

Was 3 kits & a 70$ store credit

I got the store credit

Other members where urged to test there’s as well.... so far only @LordSamuilo stepped up... sadely his test showed exactly same content... honestly I figured there hgh would be inconsistent if anything (hard to catch)

Honestly most would be considerate of some +/-%

But total content of less than 50%— come on guys — they got sold 6IU kits or they sold as 6IU kits

Honestly to expand on the good cop vs bad cop

PPL (AKA Vicky) first response was 1 kit to make it right

After speaking with rep he agreed 4 kits

PPL (AKA Vicky) said 2 kits and a store credit

After speaking again with rep who said no 4

PPL (AKA Vicky) said 3 kits and a store credit

I said just send it LOL

Honestly to expand on the good cop vs bad cop

PPL (AKA Vicky) first response was 1 kit to make it right

After speaking with rep he agreed 4 kits

PPL (AKA Vicky) said 2 kits and a store credit

After speaking again with rep who said no 4

PPL (AKA Vicky) said 3 kits and a store credit

I said just send it LOL
and than never sent?

No comment though on not being able to delete your account on PPL? You can only have order history deleted? Which I'm sure is stored in the backup for a certain amount of time.
I requested an auto delete function inside customers account which was agreed to but hasn't been done yet one of the things that I have been at them about.