PurplePandaLabs Raw source

PPLs domestic will be back kickin soon.
I don't know what happened over here at Meso, but I do know JRap and Veliciraptor are back reppin them on other boards.

I do know that PPLs old brewer was the guy from Elite.

Now, they have someone new who I know for a fact knows what he's doing.

I've seen the spread sheet for PPL domestic and know their brewer had such a busy past two weeks he forgot to send me something, and I'm a friend.
please tell all your friends over at the paid source boards about the security issues, the underdosed hgh, the mis-labeled gear, and how the owner of this lab tells everyone to fuckoff when there's a problem

Panda is working with me to get things sorted out.
I feel like I'm leaving guy's hanging which I don't like.
Ppl isn't a bad bunch like @Roger rabbit and others have said growing pains are real.
Those that have ongoing issues I will be fixing.
Ppl only sent emails to registered users
And have no access to anyone not registered.

Ppl isn't a bad bunch like @Roger rabbit and others have said growing pains are real.
his growing pain aren't our problems, and his way of dealing with them is a joke, or should I say "entertaining". If you want to apologize for the owner, great, but that was just more excuse filled bullshit

If customer / user data / information is being stored and transferred from one site to another? As well as considering one former customer says to have talked with someone in customer service and his information was reported deleted yet still was emailed about the calculator site. (Data transfer).

How does that inspire new customers to desire to do business?

I want to question the arrogance of YouTube videos and tank tops if those both are true?

Sticking the finger in the eye of the federal government has never been smart?

What is the big idea behind some of these antics?

The service of providing quality raws wasn't rewarding enough?

Just curious.

Considering what you've been through here, you might want to always remember to include a disclaimer like the following:

A lot of people have posted they received the spam at addresses not registered.
those are just the reverse scammers and shills for other labs that ppl rep said were always out to make them look bad

^^^ I will say rep has reached out to me about not getting my hgh replacement yet—
— and hopefully
@LordSamuilo?

Don’t worry @PurplePandaLabs Rep.
Tell boss meso thread is shut down until u get what ur trying to get done.

0A5C7EFB-DB42-40CD-A4E4-D31ED1894C29.jpeg

Attachments

• 3733512F-E447-4CAA-A71A-6390BC4100D2.jpeg
    3733512F-E447-4CAA-A71A-6390BC4100D2.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 5
^^^ I will say rep has reached out to me about not getting my hgh replacement yet—
— and hopefully
@LordSamuilo?

Don’t worry @PurplePandaLabs Rep.
Tell boss meso thread is shut down until u get what ur trying to get done.

View attachment 86640
I'm not to pleased that rep said they were going to replace it, didn't. and the hgh was getting sent out for testing, and wasn't. Than questioned analyzers testing and said it was only for "entertainment purposes". As far as I'm concerned, the rep and the owner, are both full of shit.

He’s lying to you. perhaps he feels that only registered users got the email but this is false.

Second, he again acknowledged that he broke his own privacy rules on his very own website. This shows zero character and zero morals. If he is willing to do this, then what else is he willing to do for his own gains. If he wasn’t operating an illegal operation his ass would be sued and sued hard !!!

The owner is a snake my man. The grass has been cut and the snake appeared. It’s time to put the panda away at meso.

This is beyond growing pains man. It’s selfish, sloppy and greedy. The three things I can’t stand and he has proven to do this time and time again. This is the type of growing pain that gets people caught up. And honestly again, it’s not a growing pain... he knew dang good and well what he was doing and was hoping no one would catch it.

BUYER BEWARE your information will and can be leaked at the owners discretion. HUGE security ISSUE.

THIS LAB WILL GET SOMEONE ARRESTED.

He’s lying to you. perhaps he feels that only registered users got the email but this is false.

Second, he again acknowledged that he broke his own privacy rules on his very own website. This shows zero character and zero morals. If he is willing to do this, then what else is he willing to do for his own gains. If he wasn’t operating an illegal operation his ass would be sued and sued hard !!!

The owner is a snake my man. The grass has been cut and the snake appeared. It’s time to put the panda away at meso.

This is beyond growing pains man. It’s selfish, sloppy and greedy. The three things I can’t stand and he has proven to do this time and time again. This is the type of growing pain that gets people caught up. And honestly again, it’s not a growing pain... he knew dang good and well what he was doing and was hoping no one would catch it.

BUYER BEWARE your information will and can be leaked at the owners discretion. HUGE security ISSUE.

THIS LAB WILL GET SOMEONE ARRESTED.
My guess is that rep is laying the groundwork to come back here and say he fixed everything by "fighting for the members". Which will all be bullshit.

I'm not to pleased that rep said they were going to replace it, didn't. and the hgh was getting sent out for testing, and wasn't. Than questioned analyzers testing and said it was only for "entertainment purposes". As far as I'm concerned, the rep and the owner, are both full of shit.

I’m not happy to say the least...

It has been hard for any member to shut this thread down because a lot of members, including a lot of old heads like them for there raws.

The only thing keeping them afloat has been there rep, raws, and the ability to keep making things right.

There loosing there rep— slowly, and falling on there ability to make things right
^^^ for this reason I have tried to shut it down.

Meso has grown into a breeding ground of cont sales.... many are looking past harm reduction... and many here don’t even get bloods...

The atmosphere has changed:(

But a repless thread, and inability to make things right SHOULD be reason enough for anyone to stay away

**BUYER BEWARE**

Let's compile a list now of the growing pains and advice that has been ignored from a few members here including myself and @Roger rabbit . Help me out if I'm missing anything...

PPL Gear issues:
  • Domestic gear has had hair in it. A large portion of gear was literally filled with long hairs due to PPL not doing his research on who he was going to have brewing. Fuck the excuse that "we look at his threads and he seemed fine" No, fuck you. He had a bad reputation already
  • Gear being mislabeled
  • Over dosed gear
  • Domestic raws being sent in plastic zip lock bags. (Now has been resolved)
  • Under-dosed HGH.
  • Pip with Migylol and then claims were made that only a small percentage of people had issues. Yet almost everyone seemed to have complain. When everyone was told that miglyol was done being used they continued to send it until it's stock was depleted. I understand this reasoning but it still wasn't right. People were getting a carrier oil that was giving pip for weeks (months?) after they were told that it's all now GSO

PPL Privacy issues:
  • Instagram flexin'. Showing off gear and baller status as PPL
  • Instgram had child brewing on it
  • Youtube advertising for months after being told it's not something any of us want. Ignored concerns until just now when we were told "He's done advertising on youtube from what I understand. That was the last time"
  • Stupid tank tops being sold and sent domestically.
  • Money and time spent on shiny boxes that just make tossing all of this shit more tedius
  • No way to delete accounts on PPL. You can only have order history deleted.
  • Sharing emails with sister sites. What the fuck. This is a new one and a big one.

*Note that this list keeps growing.. And any member with real concerns has been ignored since the beginning. We keep talking about growing pains and all of that.. But these are growing pains we've seen with other labs before and yet our advice is being ignored putting members at risk with their health, and law enforcement.

Everytime I come back here it's more "growing pains" because you aren't taking simple advice.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. @purplepandalabs The complaints don't seem that common because this is such an active thread. But I think a nice list really puts the spotlight on how shitty you guys are handling everything.

I'm sure I'm missing some issues too. Please let me know anyone if I am and I'll edit the list or just post again as it continues to grow. I know we aren't done yet.

**BUYER BEWARE**

PPL HAS ADMITTED THAT HE HAD BROKEN HIS OWN PRIVACY RULES ON HIS WEBSITE BY SHARING PRIVATE INFORMATION WITH OTHER SISTER SITES.

I don't think they're going anywhere. I bet orders are still coming in from meso.
that's fine, people can do whatever they want. But it's still very important to point out the issues with this and any source. That's what meso is all about (at least for me)

• Pip with Migylol and then claims were made that only a small percentage of people had issues. Yet almost everyone seemed to have complain. When everyone was told that miglyol was done being used they continued to send it until it's stock was depleted. I understand this reasoning but it still wasn't right. People were getting a carrier oil that was giving pip for weeks (months?) after they were told that it's all now GSO

Well with this one we are trying to figure out if it was actually mislabeled test e causing the pip.

Actually testing showed it was mislabeled.

Hes working on it for me .. hes the only one on the entire ppl payroll thats even been remotely helpful this far..
and the point is, he shouldn't have to, and I question if he even is. He's the one that said they were replacing g2ready's and the gear was being sent out for testing. Than reversed himself and said the testing was for "entertainment purposes only" and to go screw. They guy is a snake just like the owner

and the point is, he shouldn't have to, and I question if he even is. He's the one that said they were replacing g2ready's and the gear was being sent out for testing. Than reversed himself and said the testing was for "entertainment purposes only" and to go screw. They guy is a snake just like the owner
Harsh words