PurplePandaLabs Raw source

relax.. theres a lull between money being verified and tracking info.. then by the time u see info for tracking... its almost to ur domicile
oh believe me im not worried yet ive done enough research to know this place is a "decent source" the issue is i only bought due to promised domestic time of 3-5 days and its been passed that heck my international might come in before it making it a waste

I know... i already saw the analyzer post prior to buying i just intended to shoot "5iu" to get my 3

Weird always weird when bad information about a lab comes out mysteriously people start trying to put in good words on a lab. Always find that funny.

Ok. Not being lazy here just need to understand Wa Da Fa happend now reading and trying to catch up on this thread is almost impossible.

So the PPL Rep left?

Are finished goods Dom still quality?

Turn away for a sec and shit hits the fan.
Is PPl still G2G?

No problem, @Roger rabbit was right, I shouldn't have mentioned the other guys

No lol. That isn’t what I was saying Haha.

We were talking about pandas failures and then. Some people pop up talking about how they have a solid reputation etc.

Lol you took what I was saying incorrectly... but now that I read what I posted I see where you are coming from hahaha.

No lol. That isn’t what I was saying Haha.

We were talking about pandas failures and then. Some people pop up talking about how they have a solid reputation etc.

Lol you took what I was saying incorrectly... but now that I read what I posted I see where you are coming from hahaha.
That's how I took it too. @rpbb you gotta guilty conscious?

Ok. Not being lazy here just need to understand Wa Da Fa happend now reading and trying to catch up on this thread is almost impossible.

So the PPL Rep left?

Is PPl still G2G?

You betcha! The goodest to goest. o_O

God this is getting scary, man I dealt with ppl last year in April and I had major issues with WU. Took more than a week to sort it out but I chalked it up as part of the game but fuck reading this has me worried as hell.

So the PPL Rep left?

Is PPl still G2G?
New brewer.
He's solid af.