PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I think ur being conservative with the 3-5 guideline..

I am. That is the minimum and I mean minimum legally.

This doesn’t include fines, what they seize from you or anything. And they will seize your house and everything else in most cases under the civil asset forfeiture law. Everything you worked for will be gone.

It would be even worse if they could make a great case showing everyone involved was part of a organized crime outfit.

I am. That is the minimum and I mean minimum legally.

This doesn’t include fines, what they seize from you or anything. And they will seize your house and everything else in most cases under the civil asset forfeiture law. Everything you worked for will be gone.

It would be even worse if they could make a great case showing everyone involved was part of a organized crime outfit.
ohh .. believe me .. I know this all too well..unfortunately

It never gets old hearing reps defend their decision to rep. It's always the same no matter what. " I did it to help ". Then the lab goes to shit which happens more often then not and in an attempt to save face " I tried guys I'm a member first". 6 months later they're riding the next sources dick saying the same shit. Never ending cycle.

Once a rep always a rep.

Considering I'm about a month in n haven't received or asked for a dime for doing it...yeah I'm doing it to help. Just like the time I gave away multiple black n grey top kits n like the other time i gave away a few hundred worth of gear after one of the sources scammed on SST. Just like the countless other times I've helped someone from our community wether on this board or another who was down on their luck or in a tight spot. All while asking or expecting nothing in return.

I took the plunge and placed an order monday. they received the payment since then but it’s still on the preparing package status. How many days does it take to be shipped?
I took the plunge and placed my first order last week friday since i needed some hgh fast as my international shipment wasnt going to make it in time... needless to say its still saying preparing package and now compounded with your post thats not a good sign at all...

I took the plunge and placed my first order last week friday since i needed some hgh fast as my international shipment wasnt going to make it in time... needless to say its still saying preparing package and now compounded with your post thats not a good sign at all...
relax.. theres a lull between money being verified and tracking info.. then by the time u see info for tracking... its almost to ur domicile

Hgh?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Considering I'm about a month in n haven't received or asked for a dime for doing it...yeah I'm doing it to help. Just like the time I gave away multiple black n grey top kits n like the other time i gave away a few hundred worth of gear after one of the sources scammed on SST. Just like the countless other times I've helped someone from our community wether on this board or another who was down on their luck or in a tight spot. All while asking or expecting nothing in return.

Then why are you taking on such a huge risk? You realize you being a rep is a huge risk.

So why do for free?

I might not be able to get him to change everything overnight but I can keep chipping away at the issues. I can at least say I tried my best before throwing in the towel. It might not work n end up blowing up in my face but at the same time I'm learning a lot in the process.

They have the potential to be a solid source for both raws n finished gear. I've heard some good things about the new domestic guy. I don't know him personally so it's a waiting game. Will he live up to all the hype I've been hearing or not? We'll see
Geez, you've really drank the kool aid.Good luck, but I really doubt the idiot owner takes advice from anyone, why should he

jeff.. in all fairness..if u rep.. I don't care if ur on a salary or for free.. then ur opinion is biased.. even though u are genuine with ur comments or beliefs.. people will see u as biased..
it comes with the territory.. the sooner u embrace this.. the less ur gonna care about the shit people give ya..
I don't deal with u.. but I see how every couple of days people ride u for being a rep.. its part of the program brah... just hug it out..
my 2 c

If your motives we're pure you would've stayed a member and continued to help like you said you have. Instead you chose to be a rep and carry the sources water for him so spare me the I'm in it to help story. It's not original.

This shit pisses me off. Unless another raw source hits meso with everyone vouching for their stealth methods and success rates it looks like i will be paying out the ass for finished domestic again. Why the fuck can't somebody run a decent raw operation and leave it at that?

I've paid attention to that stuff, and it's great, which is why I let the rep thing slide. But geez, if you want to be a rep, do it for a good lab. I've been impressed with sasquatch, hook up with him. This shitshow will always be the same

This shit pisses me off. Unless another raw source hits meso with everyone vouching for their stealth methods and success rates it looks like i will be paying out the ass for finished domestic again. Why the fuck can't somebody run a decent raw operation and leave it at that?
I have no idea what's going on in the world of raws, but what's wrong with landmark

I've paid attention to that stuff, and it's great, which is why I let the rep thing slide. But geez, if you want to be a rep, do it for a good lab. I've been impressed with sasquatch, hook up with him. This shitshow will always be the same

This! I couldn’t agree more. Drop panda and the shit show and help out Sasquatch. They need help in the communication department.

ya ..
I have no idea what's going on in the world of raws, but what's wrong with landmark
I know this is ppl but technically theres no1 home.. who else is competitive and is reliable..
I mean, everyone is prolly subbing for ppl .. soo I guess the prices would have to be cheaper than ppl to know for sure.. theyr not affiliated