PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I wonder how many labs like this have been shut down in Hong Kong over the years.

Could not answer this,

But, seeing that this person running a lab out of Hong Kong and is an American citizen he is not out of the clear. He can easily be indicted and brought back to America.

When law enforcement takes over his websites which they will do on how he operates, this will not take long for them to figure out who this gentleman is or his partners.

They have so many lines in the water that gives fedral agents much more leads to where they need to go.

People take this stuff too lightly and with pandas obvious arrogant ways, careless procedures to security and in general this will burn.

Yo I'm gonna be completely honest. For the prices I decided to give this lab a go, for the finished Tren at $30 a vial. I placed a small order and got some Tren E.

There are no floaters in these vials, or any contamination that I can see. I inspected them with a flash light...
But obviously that does not screen them for microbial contamination.
I also will not be running this Tren for a few months. I was preparing my cycle, and I won't have much to report on with it at least for a few months again because this is for a future blast.
And believe me if I get an infection this board will be the first to hear about it.

I cannot speak for potency, because Im not planning to send them to @Analyzer or perform any tests on them.

All I can say is, this Tren was cheap. It's got no floaters that I can see, and the guy even threw in a couple vials of sustanon as a bonus for being a first time customer...

*Note I did not accept free gear, nor did I ask, nor would I ever ask... This is something I discovered well after the purchase that he just did. So to this point, I received my gear, it was cheap, there are no floaters visible to the eye.

Take it for what it's worth.

I've got no bloods and I'm not running this gear for a few months, nor do I plan to pull bloods, or am I going to send to @Analyzer

Just wanted to let the group know that to this point, my experience with this UGL has been successful.

Take this again with a grain of salt, and by no means am I giving this lab an endorsement of any kind or a G2G.

But again in my honest review, so far so good.

That's from the brewkit thread. Just shows that people will order from anyone.

Could not answer this,

But, seeing that this person running a lab out of Hong Kong and is an American citizen he is not out of the clear. He can easily be indicted and brought back to America.

When law enforcement takes over his websites which they will do on how he operates, this will not take long for them to figure out who this gentleman is or his partners.

They have so many lines in the water that gives fedral agents much more leads to where they need to go.

People take this stuff too lightly and with pandas obvious arrogant ways, careless procedures to security and in general this will burn.
I doubt China will extradite anyone to America. Unless Hong Kong is different.

Lurking since nov/dec '17. What a fugging shit show this has turned out to be. Did 2 orders in December (hahaha shoots self in both feet). Right before reading about that panda/elite pubie in the finished oil. Waited a month or so til that was over. Sent an email. Replied back that MAYBE I can get a credit. Ok... Travel and flu plus family put this out of my mind til about a week ago. NO credit on my ppl acct. And catching up on reading. Yadda yadda is even getting raws from this "vendor" going to be a consideration anymore... To top it off the rep jumps off a cliff. Puro mierda. What a cluster fuck. Sorry for the long beef I have.
/rantWP_20180217_13_33_19_Pro.jpg WP_20180217_13_34_41_Pro.jpg WP_20180217_13_33_19_Pro.jpg WP_20180217_13_33_19_Pro.jpg WP_20180217_13_34_41_Pro.jpg WP_20180217_13_33_19_Pro.jpg WP_20180217_13_34_41_Pro.jpg

I'm not just talking about PPL...there's quite a few labs here having issues. Brew kit, trinity, north44, white rino, sasquatch seems to be ok but have had their fair share of fuck ups. SP seems to have his shit together but has a select customer base so unless ur lucky enough to be on the list ur SOL. Finding quality gear is getting harder n harder to come by. And it's not only here at MESO. I've seen a few labs on SST (used to be Reddit) that have either turned scammer or closed up shop.
SST ever found a new spot since reddit booted them?

Wonder how many labs like this have admitted Owner is American moved to Hong Kong... runs a domestic shop (not a remailer)
And actually have a domestic lab set up in america — publicly announced on open forum.

Wonder how many Hong Kong shops sell raws out of a domestic wharehouse?

Starting to wonder why ur wondering?

I find it fascinating. I'm sure I'm not the only person that has thought about how cool it would be to see an operation like this in China. Whether this lab or any other gets shut down doesn't affect me in any way. I've always been really interested in businesses; both legal and illegal. Had a few of my own over the years.

So why do you choose to “represent” an arrogant source who doesn’t give a shit about their customer’s safety? (I’ll answer for you, because you don’t give a shit about this community, just your free gear you are whoring from PPL.)

Yes it’s his choice to do what he wants... however... it is also completely your choice to choose to be associated with them.

You can’t claim to be a rep for them AND claim innocence when they fuck people over.

You need to request a rep banner from Millard or disassociate yourself completely from this source.
I don't need to request shit. I haven't received anything from PPL yet. I'm not pushing their services on anyone or claiming innocence about a thing either. Best part about not being a rep here is I can tell u to fuck off. Just like I have a choice so do u. If ur not happy with them, their service, security, or otherwise take ur chances somewhere else.

Instead of sitting on the outside looking in n just uselessly bitching I'm going to try my luck on changing things from the inside. Don't tell me I don't care about this community. I've done more to help this community as a whole n many guys individually in my short time here.

I doubt China will extradite anyone to America. Unless Hong Kong is different.

Happens all the time brother. Remember, they are USA citizens living there, NOT nationals. China government could care less if a USA citizen is extradited. But indicted and extradited are two different things.

If they get indicted and China does not want to turn them over, then they better not return to USA because they will be picked up.

But again, they are USA citizens and China wouldn’t have much of a issue giving them up imo. China isn’t the place to seek refuge. I mean the two who ran the largest website on dark net selling fent were indicted and sent back from China.

I don't need to request shit. I haven't received anything from PPL yet. I'm not pushing their services on anyone or claiming innocence about a thing either. Best part about not being a rep here is I can tell u to fuck off. Just like I have a choice so do u. If ur not happy with them, their service, security, or otherwise take ur chances somewhere else.

Instead of sitting on the outside looking in n just uselessly bitching I'm going to try my luck on changing things from the inside. Don't tell me I don't care about this community. I've done more to help this community as a whole n many guys individually in my short time here.

But you yourself said you can’t change the boss man ways. He will do what he wants.

You still represent panda no matter what board you are on. How you act here reflects how you will act on your home board you “officially” rep for.

It’s like when a corporate rep goes out into public, they still are representing that companies image, just because they aren’t in their office sitting at their desk doesn’t give them the ability to go sling shit everywhere.

Happens all the time brother. Remember, they are USA citizens living there, NOT nationals. China government could care less if a USA citizen is extradited. But indicted and extradited are two different things.

If they get indicted and China does not want to turn them over, then they better not return to USA because they will be picked up.

But again, they are USA citizens and China wouldn’t have much of a issue giving them up imo. China isn’t the place to seek refuge. I mean the two who ran the largest website on dark net selling fent were indicted and sent back from China.

I believe Hong Hong laws are a little different but I don't believe they will protect them in this case. I remember when the whole Edward Snowden thing went down, he initially went to Hong Kong because of the extradition laws are different. He wasn't planning on staying there because he knew they wouldn't protect him in the long run. That is why he went to Russia as a layover on his way to, I believe, Ecuador or some other non-extradition country.

That makes sense.

But why not the landmarks or the kylins or quality raws? Why hasn't it happened to them? Are their operations that much more superior to panda? Serious question.

Tank tops and YouTube will be his demise?

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Hopefully no customers get taken down.

Except for maybe brewkit.

The brewkit is his own shit show of getting taken down.
He's proved he knows nothing about security after being hacked, it's his customers that will have to worry even more than PPL's.

Edward Snowden, the 29-year-old technology contractor expert behind last week’s series of leaks about National Security Agency surveillance, has reportedly holed up in a luxury hotel in Hong Kong to avoid extradition, citing the territory’s “spirited commitment to free speech and the right of political dissent.” But Snowden’s decision has been met with some amusement, since Hong Kong has a history of cooperating with the United States on legal matters and is seen as likely to extradite Snowden if the U.S. government requests it. - Slate 2013

I agree that you're a good member to have around and have contributed. But I also agree that you'd be out with pitchforks if you weren't repping for the lab. BTW, you might want to re think that whole situation. Sounds like a ton of work fixing fuckups for very little return. I've never seen a rep for any lab deal with the shitstorm this lab creates on a regular basis

Just curious but anyone know of a situation where a source went bad and got seized by LE then had there clients brought up on any charges. If PPL gets compromised at some point and they began looking into the buyers they couldn’t arrest you for what they find on the servers. They’d have to find the raws or lots of oils to charge you. Keep that shit buried in the back yard and you should be good. Obviously that’s a little bit of a joke but seriously if you had like a sick spot to store your shit I think you’d be ok. Don’t think dogs can find aas.

Real talk!!

Generic hgh is always a shit show. @Analyzer never answered about the margin for error. Let's say it's 2iu plus or minus. That means the hgh may very well be 4iu or 8iu.

The mislabeling of gear sounds like it's a quality control issue. I don't know what ever happened to @Cramps88 If he got reimbursed or what. Or if they even acknowledge it was 500mg test e. Or dismissed the testing all together.

That Amber mast is weird but he said he doesn't taste like tren. I dunno if that's an accurate way if testing it.

So many issues I know I must've lost track.

Just curious but anyone know of a situation where a source went bad and got seized by LE then had there clients brought up on any charges. If PPL gets compromised at some point and they began looking into the buyers they couldn’t arrest you for what they find on the servers. They’d have to find the raws or lots of oils to charge you. Keep that shit buried in the back yard and you should be good. Obviously that’s a little bit of a joke but seriously if you had like a sick spot to store your shit I think you’d be ok. Don’t think dogs can find aas.
I dunno brother. But we here in America are afforded a lot of rights. I dunno if just getti g a customer list from panda would be enough.

Sponsors

Latest posts